Never Ever

Nightfall

NEVER EVER


Dong-wook sighed as he picked bits of vampire flesh off of his coat. He had managed to avoid most of the newborn's corpse as it exploded, but some of it had still landed on his jacket anyway. Turning towards his companions, he watched as Youngbae lifted Dara - bridal style - into his arms. She looked extremely pale and Dong-wook was curious as to whether or not she would end up throwing up all over Youngbae.

"We've gotta keep moving," Dong-wook stated and watched as Youngbae nodded.

Just as Dong-wook was about to take off again, his phone went off. Looking down at the text he received, his eyes widened in fear, 'Get to Bakley street, NOW.' Dong-wook noticed that Top hadn't said anything else, meaning that he was too occupied to respond properly.

"Change in plans. We're heading east," Dong-wook said as the trio took off once again.



"BOM!" Daesung and Gummy shouted simultaneously as Bom was slammed into the side of the building next to them, her head banging against the stone wall with a resounding 'crack'. Gummy watched in terror as Bom slid down the wall, blood dripping from a wound on the back of her head, unconscious. Springing into action, Gummy quickly staked the vampire before she scooped Bom into her arms and bit several wounds into her own hand. Squeezing her hand tightly over the back of Bom's head, Gummy's blood trickled down onto her wound and seconds later the injury closed. Gummy watched as Bom's eyes snapped open and she looked around in confusion.

"What happened?"

"You were attacked, but everything's fine now. Let's keep going," Gummy demanded as the trio sprinted north again. They were nearly at the pier and Gummy hoped that Dong-wook and the others arrived around the same time, otherwise she would be stuck fighting off vampires and protecting Bom and Daesung at the same time.
 



"Seungri!" CL shrieked in terror as her boyfriend was yanked away from her roughly and a vampire sunk his teeth into Seungri's neck. Before she could even move, however, another vampire had hauled her into the air as well.

"Seunghyun, help us!" Chaerin screeched as the vampire started to strangle her. Moments later, she was released as Top threw the vampire out of the way before he broke the arm of the one holding Seungri and Seungri was also released. Chaerin couldn't help but notice that her boyfriend looked extremely pale.

"Seunghyun," Chaerin said in alarm.

"He's nowhere near death, don't worry," Top replied, answering her unspoken question. CL watched as Top sparred with the two vampires before two more appeared out of nowhere and tackled Top as well.

Chaerin pulled Seungri against the wall as she watched Top struggle with four vampires at once. Chaerin knew that Youngbae had said something about Top being only a year old - in vampire terms - and she glanced over at him in worry because she knew that he was pretty young himself. Would he be able to take on four vampires at once?

Suddenly Chaerin heard Top howl in pain, and she could see through a gap in the vampires that Top had been sprayed with something. As the mist faded away, Chaerin covered in horror at the melted flesh that was now covering the left side of Top's face. On top of that, his left eye was milky-white, and Chaerin knew that the eye had been severely damaged.

"Liquid silver, ," one of the vampires said with a laugh as he kicked Top in the stomach.

Another one kicked Top in the head, and Chaerin watched as he went down. Two of the vampires turned back towards her, and all Chaerin could do was squeeze Seungri's hand tightly as the vampires made their way over to them.

Closing her eyes, Chaerin suddenly heard a shout and she opened her eyes to see that two of the vampires had exploded. She watched in surprise as Dong-wook quickly eliminated the other two before he helped Top to his feet. How had Dong-wook taken them out so easily? He must have been a pretty old vampire to be able to do that.

"," CL heard Top groan and she stood up abruptly. Looking down, she noticed that her boyfriend was still in a daze - clearly in shock - before she turned back to Dong-wook and Top.

"Will he be blind in that eye?" CL asked softly as Dara and Youngbae came into view and also surveyed the damage done to Top's face.

"Not if we can get him some blood," Dong-wook responded with a sigh as Top pressed his hand over his left eye, hissing in pain.

"Take mine," CL said firmly and watched as everyone turned to look at her in surprise.

"CL, are you sure? Earlier you --"

"I know how I acted earlier. I was being foolish," CL interrupted Dong-wook, "It's obvious that you guys are just trying to protect us."

At that, CL walked over to Top and stretched out her arm before him, "Go ahead," she urged gently, a small amount of fear in her voice.

"Are you sure?" Top asked and watched as CL nodded. With little hesitation, he grabbed her arm and sunk his fangs into it. CL let out a little yelp as he did so, because the pain was something she was unused to, but after a few minutes she found that it was no longer really uncomfortable. Watching as Top pulled away, his face and eye fully healed, he smiled at her.

"Thank you," he said sincerely.

"You're welcome. Now heal my boyfriend," CL demanded as she turned and walked back to Seungri. Top nodded at her request before he knelt next to Seungri, along with CL. Cutting his finger with his fang, he quickly rubbed some of his own blood against Seungri's neck before he did the same to CL's arm. Both wounds vanished instantly.

"Alright, we need to get going," Dong-wook demanded as Seungri suddenly looked around, bewildered, and Chaerin and Top grabbed both of his arms and hauled him upwards. Soon the party was off again, heading north for the pier.
 



Minji cried out as her boyfriend was knocked onto the adjacent roof as Leeteuk punched him with all the force of a Titan. Quickly launching herself into the air after Jiyong, Minji gasped as she was pulled backwards and thrown roughly to the ground. As she attempted to roll and get herself back on her feet something wrapped itself around and suddenly her neck was burning. Blisters started to form on her skin as she looked down at the heavy silver chain that was currently strangling her.

"G'off!" Minji muttered as she attempted to pull the chain from  her neck but only managed to burn her hands in the process.

"Get the off of her!" Minji heard Jiyong shout as he tackled Leeteuk to the ground and Minji was released from her hold. Gasping as she held her burning throat, she quickly came to her senses before she looked around the area for a wooden stake or anything that would destroy Leeteuk.

"Ji!" Minji yelled as she watched Leeteuk grab Jiyong by the ankle before he tossed him off of the roof.

"Either you get on board with the rebellion, or you die," Leeteuk threatened as he looked back at Minji before he launched himself at her.

Side-stepping the attack, Minji watched as Leeteuk lost his balance and he catapulted to the ground below. Hopping off of the roof herself, onto the street below, Minji ran over to her boyfriend before she helped pull him to his feet.

"We need to get out of here, Mingkki, he's a hell of a lot older than us," Jiyong whispered to her as they watched Leeteuk roll over on the ground.

At that, Minji nodded, "Let's go," she whispered as she grabbed his hand and made a sprint for it. Just as they ran forward, Leeteuk appeared before them again.

"That's right, Jiyong, I'm a lot older. Around Dong-wook's age, in fact," he said with a sneer, "So considering you two are practically newborns yourselves I would suggest you give up the fight now."

"Just leave us alone. If you kill us, the world will know," Jiyong promised as he stood in front of Minji and held her hand tightly.

"That's what I'm hoping for," he countered, "If you make a big impact on the entertainment industry by killing another company's artists, then it gets noticed."

"Why would you want to do that?" Minji asked from behind Jiyong.

"Isn't it obvious? It has come to this point," Leeteuk stated with a shrug, "SM will recognize the damages that they have done to their artists and they will start to take us seriously if they realize we're not joking around."

"I think they've already realized that," Jiyong retorted.

"Really? Then how do you explain the fact that nothing has changed?"

"Killing innocent people isn't going to resolve that."

"You aren't exactly a person though, are you?" Leeteuk said icily as he glared at Jiyong.

"We don't want to fight you," Jiyong pleaded as he squeezed Minji's hand more tightly.

"That won't be a problem....after all, it's not like you'd stand a chance," Leeteuk said with a smile before he launched himself at the duo again.

Jiyong roughly pushed Minji onto the ground a few feet away as he was tackled by Leeteuk. Minji looked up in horror as her boyfriend wrestled with the older man before the man produced something from his pocket that made Minji cry out in terror. Watching as the older man closed his hand around Jiyong's throat and pinned him against the ground, Minji started to cry softly as she watched Leeteuk bring a stake down towards Jiyong's heart. Jiyong's eyes locked with Minji's sadly before Minji launched herself over the short distance separating them.

Crying out in pain as Minji was easily smacked into the brick wall behind her, she watched as Leeteuk flashed her a twisted smile before he brought the stake down once again, "Wait your turn," he said to her.

"NO! STOP IT!" Minji screamed at Leeteuk as she stretched out her hand, "STOP IT NOW!" she screamed again and was shocked when a violet-colored light shot out of her hand and blasted Leeteuk into the adjacent wall, where the wall crumbled beneath the impact and landed ontop of him.

"Wh-What...h-how...?" Minji asked as she shook violently and blinked away her tears.

"It doesn't matter, let's go Mingkki, we'll figure it out later," Jiyong said as he scooped his trembling girlfriend into his arms and carried her against his chest as he set off north in a blur of motion.

"Never leave me," she whispered against his ear as she buried her face into his neck.

"Never," he promised hugging her more tightly.



Dong-wook looked around at the heaps of bloody chunks that were covering the pier before he let a frustrated hiss escape his lips and he kicked at a mound of sand, "Why is it that whenever we can't find someone or someone gets into trouble, it always involves those two?"

"Calm down sweetie," Gummy urged as she squeezed his shoulders, "I'm sure they'll be here soon, they probably had to fight off some newborns."

"They better be," he retorted as he looked around at his group.

"There they are," Top said suddenly and Dong-wook followed his finger to see Jiyong land with Minji wrapped tightly against his chest. Both vampires had bloody smears around their eyes and Minji's neck looked like it had been severely burned.

"What happened?" he demanded as he moved towards them.

"Leeteuk found us," Jiyong replied as Daesung moved towards them as well and extended his arm to Minji without hesitation.

"Dae, are you sure?" Minji asked weakly as Jiyong placed her onto the ground.

"Of course," he nodded and watched as Minji sunk her fangs into his outstretched arm. Jiyong gently tugged her away once the wounds around her neck were healed.

"Where is he?" Dong-wook prodded as he ignored the scene.

"Currently buried underneath a pile of stone, but I'm sure that won't last much longer," Jiyong commented with a sigh.

"How?" Dong-wook pressed, "I am only a few years older than him. He should have been able to take you two out with no problem, no offense."

"He almost did," Jiyong agreed and then remained silent as he and Minji shared a look, which did not go unnoticed by Dong-wook.

Sighing, Dong-wook shook his head and rolled his eyes, "Fine, then we'll just label it as the miracle child working her wonders for now."

"Wonders, indeed," a voice said from behind them and Dong-wook turned to see a bruised and battered Leeteuk emerge, "How did your little one manage to bury me beneath a pile of rocks?"

"She's full of surprises," Dong-wook said with a shrug of his shoulders as he eyed the other man darkly.

"Now I see why Taemin is so fond of her," Leeteuk said with a twisted smile and Jiyong growled at him.

"You're creating chaos wherever you go," Dong-wook said as he ignored the previous comment, "How long do you think you guys can keep this up until it backfires on you?"

"It won't," Leeteuk promised, "We will get what we want."

"And then what?" Dong-wook prodded, "Even if you get what you want, everyone will fear you - even your fans. Who would want to buy an album from a mass-murderer?"

"There are other ways to make people buy CDs, Dong-wook."

"So what? You're gonna go out and glamour the entire population of Korea?" Dong-wook said with a disbelieving laugh, "Good luck with that."

"We'll do whatever it takes," Leeteuk retorted, "If we have to glamour people, then so be it."

"Not to interrupt, but what is glamouring?" Daesung asked curiously and both men turned to look at him in shock at his boldness.

Immediately, Top pulled Daesung off to the side and whispered to him, "Dae, it's a thing vampires can do where they put humans into a trance of sorts and then command them to do something."

"Oh my God," Daesung breathed, "Have you guys used that on me before?"

"No," Top said with a smirk, "I'm still learning how to perfect the art myself and Jiyong can barely make it hold for five seconds. Plus, we don't glamour friends unless they ask for it."

"Why would anyone ask for that?" Daesung asked in confusion.

"Because some things aren't worth remembering," Top said darkly and Daesung suddenly looked grim at that.

"It isn't worth it," Dong-wook continued as he looked at Leeteuk, "The best way to destroy SM is by leaving SM completely. If all of your artists leave, then there will be no one left and SM will fall," Dong-wook said seriously.

"That won't work," Leeteuk snapped and Dong-wook sighed - it was like arguing with a wall, "For every artist that leaves SM, there will be trainees that replace us."

"If you expose vampires to the world, then people will try to wipe out our existence," Dong-wook shouted. He was losing his patience.

"You really think humans stand a chance against vampires?" Leeteuk said with a smirk, and then  - to emphasize his point - he disappeared in a blur of motion before reappearing behind Dara and promptly snapping her arm in half. Dara screamed in pain and collapsed to her knees as Gummy threw a punch to Leeteuk's stomach that sent him flying backwards a few feet. Youngbae immediately crouched next to Dara and held her in his arms as she began to cry at the pain. Seconds later, angry shouting erupted from the group as they regarded Leeteuk.

"See? If I can break a tiny girl's arm in the blink of an eye, what makes you think I can't slaughter millions? It might even be better that way. We'd have an endless supply of food."

"Until you and the others wipe out humanity completely. Why are you willing to go that far?" Dong-wook asked as he looked over at Dara in concern. Gummy was currently taking care of her.

"We wouldn't wipe out humanity completely....we'd keep some alive as a food supply," Leeteuk said thoughtfully.

"What about when they grow old and die?" Dong-wook said pointedly.

"We'll just make sure that they produce more generations before they do," he replied with a twisted smile.

"So you're going to force people to mate just so you can have a blood supply and rule the world? How do you think that's going to go over? They will take you down. You won't get very far."

"You don't know that. There are others out there, like me, that want the same things."

"And what do you think is going to happen when sunrise comes and they set fire to the places where you and your army are staying?"

"They won't be able to find us."

"You are a ing ," Dong-wook shouted, "How is a contract failure turning into world domination? Have you completely lost your goddamn mind?"

"Maybe," Leeteuk relented, "But I've been a vampire for a long time, and I'm tired of hiding who I am."

"It has to be this way. If we go mainstream, people will fear us....we won't have anyone but each other."

"I'm perfectly fine with that."

"I'm not," said a new voice and the group turned around to see Yunho, Jaejoong, and Changmin standing behind them, holding a struggling Taemin.

"These bastards interfered with the west-end project," Taemin muttered as Jaejoong promptly kicked him in the leg and he collapsed to his knees.

"You're lucky I didn't light your on fire much like you did to me last night," Jaejoong snapped at the younger male.

"You deserved it," he retorted and Dong-wook watched as Jaejoong landed another blow to the male's back and he collapsed on his stomach.

"It doesn't matter," Leeteuk said icily as he regarded his seniors of two years, "There are more out there other than just Taemin and myself."

"If you cause an uprising larger than this, we will stop you," Yunho declared.

"Oh? So you're finally to that point?" Leeteuk said with a smile.

"You've pushed me there," Yunho retorted.

"There's no way you can possibly stop us," Leeteuk snapped, "I'm not even leading this rebellion. Vampires far older than you or me are at the forefront of this revolution."

"It doesn't matter, jackass. You've alienated every possible ally you could have had. When your little 'uprising' occurs, those companies will turn against you," Jaejoong promised.

"Let them come," Leeteuk responded with a bitter smile, "They can't even touch our power."

"No," said a new voice and Minji was shocked when she saw Aura walk towards the group over the sand, "But I can."
 


A/N: I apologize for any grammatical errors in this chapter. Naturally, when I finished editing it, the web page somehow reset on me and I lost all of my changes. I will be editing it later, as my annoyance goes away lol.