Reminds Me

Nightfall

REMINDS ME



"Aigo, Minji-ah, what took you so long?" Bom snapped as Minji made her way into the apartment, followed by Jiyong and Dong-wook.

Bom's face lit up in surprise, however, when Top stepped into the apartment and looked at her grimly.

"I thought you were busy," Bom said coldly towards him as she took her left-overs out of the microwave and brought them over to the kitchen table.

"I was," Top replied simply as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Minji, there's extra in the fridge if you want some," Bom said, ignoring her on-again, off-again boyfriend.

"I'm not hungry, we just ate, but thanks unnie," Minji said with a smile as she sat down across from her, "How was your visit with your family?"

"It was good," Bom said, suddenly brightening at the mention of her family. Minji watched as Dong-wook settled himself into the seat beside Bom and Jiyong settled himself in the seat beside Minji. Top, however, just moved to the couch and the TV with disinterest.

Bom shot him a glare as she stuffed a fork full of food into before she chewed on the food angrily and swallowed it. Turning back to Minji, she mustered up a smile again as she dropped her fork back onto her plate, "I took a bunch of pictures of Choco and Button, you need to see them."

"You'll have to show me them later," Minji agreed as she smiled at her.

"How were things here? I hope Jiyong oppa was keeping you busy," Bom said with a suggestive wiggle of her eyebrows and both Minji and Jiyong hid their faces in embarrassment.

"Aigo, unnie, don't say things like that!"

"You two are too much," Bom said with a laugh as she looked towards the duo and then pointed her fork accusingly at Dong-wook, "I haven't seen you in forever. Why haven't you come to visit?"

"I was busy!" Dong-wook said defensively with a smile, "But I'm here now, right?"

"Hmph," Bom said as she continued to eat her food.

"Minji, I was thinking, we should definitely go shopping tomorrow and then go down to the boardwalk. It's supposed to be really nice and sunny tomorrow."

At that, Minji suddenly frowned, "Ah, I can't unnie, I'm sorry. I've already made plans."

"With who?" Bom whined as she gulped down her drink thirstily.

At Minji's silence, Bom Jiyong, "You always steal her away from me, you bad oppa."

"I'm sorry!" Jiyong said sincerely as he held his hands up at her, "We've had these plans for a while."

"Oh?" Bom questioned curiously, "Is there an anniversary coming up?"

"No," Minji said quickly, "There's a festival though, and we bought tickets to it a while ago."

"Oh? Well maybe I can come along too...there are always last-minute sales, right?" Bom suggested hopefully.

"It's sold out," Jiyong said firmly and Bom's face fell.

"Aigo," she said with a frown, "What am I supposed to do until Chaerinnie and Dara come back, if my Mingkki is ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you, unnie, we can definitely do something fun tomorrow night," Minji suggested with a pout as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Like what?" Bom asked curiously, "It has to be something really fun, or I'll be upset."

"We could go and see a movie?" Minji suggested lamely.

"That's your best offer?" Bom accused as she wiped off, "Even I can do better than that, Mingkki."

"What about that late night boat ride that you kept wanting to go on? The one with the DJ and everything."

"You mean Club Aqua?" Bom said excitedly, clapping her hands together, "Yes, Mingkki let's do that! I've been dying to go."

"Okay, it sounds like a plan," Minji agreed with a smile.

"Oooh, I'm so excited. Now I'll definitely have to go shopping tomorrow so I have an outfit."

"How much does it cost?" Minji asked suddenly as she drummed her fingers against the table.

"It's a $20 cover charge, but they'll probably let us in for free since we're celebrities," Bom said with a smile and flip of her hair, "I'm sure they'll be tons of hot guys there," she added pointedly as she glared at Top once again.

"All the more reason for you to go," Top retorted in annoyance as he turned his head towards Bom.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Bom accused as she got out of her chair and made her way over to him with her hands on her hips.

"Ut oh," Minji said softly and Jiyong and Dong-wook could only nod along with her sentiment.

"I mean you should stop harassing me and go for it with some new guy," Top said seriously as he also stood up.

"I wouldn't have to if you would pay more attention to me," Bom said sharply as she planted a finger in the center of his chest.

"Really? Because last time I checked, you were paying a lot of attention to Junsu," Top retorted as he removed her finger from his chest and Bom gasped in shock.

"That happened a while ago!" she shouted at him.

"It doesn't matter," Top said with a sigh, "I really don't care Bom. You can go out with whoever you want."

"I thought we were in a relationship," Bom cried indignantly.

"We haven't been for some time," Top said with a shrug.

"Well thanks for letting me know," Bom said coldly.

"Because you're so informative yourself," Top sneered at her and Bom looked as if she had been slapped.

"Maybe I will call Junsu. At least he has a personality," Bom said icily.

"Go right ahead," Top said and made a sweeping motion with his arms.

"Why the hell are you here anyway? Since when is Minji friends with you?" Bom snapped and then turned towards Minji.

"Bom, unnie, we're all friends with each other, right?" Minji said with a frown.

"Why anyone would want to be friends with this is beyond me," Bom snapped as she made her way to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

"The same as always," Top said with a shrug as Minji glared at him.

"You could have been nicer," she accused as she made her way towards Bom's room.

"Mingkki, what are you doing?" Dong-wook asked cautiously.

"I'm going to comfort my unnie, since someone made her upset," Minji responded.

"Please use caution," Dong-wook warned and watched as Minji nodded before she disappeared into Bom's room and closed the door.

 




"Unnie, just ignore him, you don't really want a relationship with him anyway, do you?" Minzy asked as she rubbed Bom's back soothingly.

"I love him," Bom sobbed as she leaned forward and threw her arms around Minji's neck. In between sniffles, Bom suddenly looked up at Minji in surprise, "Aigo, why are you so cold? I told you to wear jackets when you go outside during the fall."

Minji just sighed at that. Bom had never told her any such thing, "It was a little chilly outside," she agreed, not able to explain the real reason, "Do you really love him, unnie?" Minji asked curiously as she rubbed Bom's back. A strange sensation was starting to creep up on Minji, but she couldn't quite place it yet.

"I don't know," Bom admitted as she hugged Minji more tightly, "I guess I just took him as second best and went with it. In reality, I was dating Junsu at the same time."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Minji asked as the sensation started to crawl from her stomach up to , causing an itch to form at the back of .

"Because I thought you would think I was a ," Bom admitted sheepishly, "Even though I'm closer in age to the other girls, I value your opinion the most, Mingkki."

At that, Minji kissed the top of Bom's head lovingly, "You know I could never think such bad things about you, unnie. I love you too much."

"I love you too," Bom said with a smile, her face still buried into Minji's chest, "I guess, when I think about it, I really love Junsu, but we had to break up because of our schedules."

"I understand," Minji said with a soft smile.

"I decided to just date Top as a rebound because I thought he was interested in me, and it was easier because we're from the same company," she said as she moved her head, and suddenly her neck was too close to Minji's mouth as Bom rested her chin on Minji's shoulder.

The sensation that had been bothering Minji before suddenly bloomed into a full-on burning sensation as she felt Bom's pulse point against her skin. Unable to help herself, Minji's teeth clicked as they elongated. Covering with her hand, Minji suddenly pulled away from Bom and ran into the other woman's bathroom, before slamming the door behind her.

"Aigo, Minji, are you okay?" Bom asked in concern as she knocked on the bathroom door.

"I'm fine, unnie, it must have been something I ate at the restaurant," Minji responded as she dug around in her pocket for her phone. She had to get out of Bom's room and fast. All she could smell was Bom's floral-scented blood and hear her pulse pounding in her ears. Looking into the mirror before her, Minji was shocked to see that her eyes had darkened considerably.

"Do you want me to come in? I can rub your back," Bom offered and Minji watched as she started to turn the handle.

"No, unnie, I'm fine!" Minji shouted as she held the door closed and quickly locked the door once Bom released the handle. Finally finding her phone, Minji quickly texted "STITCH!" to Dong-wook and sighed in relief as she heard a knock on Bom's door, followed by the sounds of Bom and Dong-wook talking before Dong-wook knocked on the bathroom door. Before he could say anything though, Minji heard a soft thud as Bom pressed her head against the bathroom door as well. That only made things worse because her scent was drifting through the door and causing Minji's head to spin.

"Mingkki, we don't have any Tums, but Dong-wook said he would drive you to the pharmacy."

"That's fine," Minji said hurriedly.

"Bom, can you get her a glass of water from the kitchen?" Minji heard Dong-wook ask and then heard the sounds of Bom's footsteps leaving her room. Minji quickly unlocked the door and threw it open before Dong-wook scooped her up into his arms.

"I'm gonna get you out of here," he promised with a sigh as he made his way out of Bom's room.

As the duo moved towards the entrance of the apartment, Dongwook buried Minji's face into his chest as he looked over at Bom, "It's hurting her worse than we thought, I'm gonna take her to the clinic. Jiyong, can you drive?"

"Of course," Jiyong said as he grabbed his keys and followed the duo.

"Wait!" Bom called, "Are you just gonna leave me here with him?" she demanded in frustration.

"No choice, sorry noona," Jiyong called as he shut the apartment door behind them.

 




"Please hurry and get us a couple of glasses of type A," Dong-wook demanded of their waitress as he placed Minji into Jiyong's arms in the booth.

Minji was attempting to breathe through , but that was only making things worse. Instead of smelling blood, she could pretty much taste it. Groaning in frustration, she buried her face into Jiyong's neck as he rubbed her back soothingly.

"It was a bad idea to bring her around humans," Dong-wook said seriously, "She's not ready for that yet."

Jiyong nodded his head in agreement, "Mingkki, what happened in Bom's room?"

"We were talking about Top and Junsu and then she hugged me.....and then she put her chin on my shoulder and I just lost it. She was too close and she smelled delicious."

"It's okay," Dong-wook said as he patted Minji's arm, "I'm proud of you for getting to the bathroom and texting me. I know it must have been hard to do that."

"You have no idea," Minji muttered as the waitress finally brought over several glasses full of blood and quickly left.

Minji sat up at the smell before she sloppily grabbed the first one and poured it down , causing blood to leak out of the corners of and drip down her chin. As she smacked the first glass onto the table, she grabbed a second one as Jiyong the trail of blood off of her chin before it could go any further.

"I just don't understand," Minji said in between gulps of the metallic liquid, "I was completely satiated and then the minute I breathed her in it was like I hadn't eaten in days."

"That can happen. Especially as a newborn," Dong-wook explained as he texted Gummy back on his iPhone, "You're never fully satisfied as a newborn."

Minji the blood from her lips as she regarded her oppa, "I want to see Bom."

"You can't, Mingkki, you'll put her in danger," Dong-wook admonished.

"I miss her," Minji said sadly as she brought her arms to her nose. She could still smell Bom's delicious scent all over her.

"I know," Dong-wook agreed gently, "But Bom has a scent that appeals more to you, so it's especially dangerous if you're around her."

"You'll just have to stay out of her way for a few days," Jiyong agreed from behind Minji. She was currently seated on his lap as she continued to try and quench her thirst, even though she knew that what she really wanted was to taste Bom's blood.

"I can't. We're going to that thing tomorrow," Minji declared.

"You'll have to cancel. You can't be around her, and especially not out in the open like that," Dong-wook stated firmly.

"And especially in the middle of the ocean where she can't escape," Jiyong added and Dong-wook nodded.

"Not that she'd be able to," Minji said darkly, "All I would have to do is give chase....and she'd be mine."

"Which is exactly why you're not going," Dong-wook stated again at the hungry look in Minji's eyes.

"What am I supposed to tell her?" Minji snapped in irritation as she looked over at her senior, "Hey Bom, I can't go with you on our planned trip because I'm a psychotic vampire who wants nothing more than to tear out your heart and eat it for dinner?"

"Well, when you put it that way, you really do sound psychotic," Dong-wook said with a laugh.

"None-the-less," Minji said with a growl, "She's going to be disappointed."

"There's nothing you can do about that," Jiyong said firmly from behind her.

"Or maybe I can do something," Minji said as her eyes suddenly lit up and she dug around in her pocket for her cell phone before she texted Daesung and asked for Junsu's number.

"Mingkki, what are you doing?" Jiyong said with a sigh as he read her text over her shoulder.

"Setting her up on a date with a former flame," Minji said with a little smile, "If I can't go, then at least I can try and do better for her."

After Minji received the number from Daesung, she sent a lengthy text to Junsu explaining who she was, how she got his number, and why she was texting him before she hit the 'send' button on her phone and continued to drink the blood in front of her, "I'm going to fix things," she said with determination.

"Speaking of fixing things, we sort of left her alone with Seunghyun," Jiyong said in amusement.

"Yeah, I wonder what's happening between them," Dong-wook asked in wonder.

They didn't have to wait long, however, because suddenly Bom texted Minji in all caps, 'HE'S SUCH AN . HE BASICALLY TOLD ME TO STOP OBSESSING OVER HIM BEFORE HE LEFT. I'M NEVER SPEAKING TO HIM AGAIN.' Frowning, Minji showed the text to her two companions before another one lit up her screen. Smiling in happiness, Minji read Junsu's reply 'I would love to go to Club Aqua with her, but is she still interested in me?'.

Texting back, 'Absolutely,' Minji also sent him another text with the details and told him what time to be there. She then sent a text to Bom after she received confirmation from Junsu, and a few minutes later she laughed as she received another text in all caps, 'AIGO MINJI. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT BUT I LOVE YOU FOR IT. YOU ARE THE BEST LITTLE SISTER EVER. <3<3 MUAH!'. Minji showed the text to her two companions once again, who laughed at the reaction before Minji received another text from Bom saying, 'Oh, and also, I'm sorry that you can't go. I hope you feel better, love you Mingkki.'

Minji sighed in contentment as she managed to quench her thirst and fix Bom's problems all within the span of an hour.

At least something went well today.

 


 A/N: Don't ask me where this BomxJunsu pairing came from, because I have no idea. Sometimes I wonder about myself....lol.

And I'm sorry to any and all TopxBom fans....but I wanted something outside of the norm.