My choding queen

Hyoyeon one shot request shop

Yoonhyo one shot for HYOloveRONA

 
Yoona POV
 
It was a normal day off for us '9 angels' of SNSD, and we were all having outings in groups. Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the park to walk around, Sooyoung and Jessica went to the mall to shop and eat, and Sunny, Seohyun, and Yuri wanted to go see a new movie that had just came out. That only left me to hang out with HER. The girl that causes me to make a fool out of myself just by being in the same room. The person who is the reason my famous alligator laugh even lives.
 
Kim Hyoyeon.
 
We were sitting on the couch of our dorm, flipping through channels and making light conversation. Even in stay-at-home clothes, she still looked y. She had on black pajama short the practically advertised her cute little , a green tank top that showed her figure, her short brown hair up in a loose ponytail, and had on a pair of Keroro slippers Seohyun talked her into buying when we were on one of our weekly shopping trips.
 
It was getting a little too quite for comfort, then I remembered the conversation I had with Sica unnie before she left with Soo.
 
~Flashback start~
 
'Yoong, you need to hike up you skirt and confess. You won't have forever to show her how you feel.' Jessica said to me out of nowhere. I looked up from my bed were I was reading a book, surprised.
 
'What was that, unnie...?' asked her, fear coming over me that someone had found out about my crush.
 
'Dont play stupid, Yoona. You may not think so, but your horrible at hiding your feelings. Your lucky Hyo is dense enough not to notice these things like the rest of us.' she said, looking at me dead on, expecting me to answer. When I didn't, she sighed and her eyes softened. She came over to my bed and sat next to me. I put my book away and looked down, trying not to let her see my face.
 
'Is it that obvious?' I asked trying not to let me voice show the amount of emotions that had washed over me when Hyoyeons name was mentioned.
 
She put her hand on my shoulder and nodded with a small smile. 'yes, it is. But I have a plan to help you win her over. All of use, except Hyo of course, have been planning for this moment for AGES.' Jessica answered, dragging the word 'ages' out for an extra beat.
 
I looked at her, my mood becoming lighter, and gave her a smile. 'Unnie, you would really help me?'
 
'Of course! So here's the plan: since it's our day off, your unnies and I will go out and do something's while you stay here and spend time with Hyo. Don't worry, she hasnt left yet, she's still in her room sleeping like a baby.' Sica unnie explained, giving me a look like and-you-better-make-your-move-and-not-waste-this-golden-oppertunity-or-else-SOMEBODY-is-gonna-get-slapped. I immediately knew who that 'somebody' was and gulped in fear.
 
'DON'T WORRY UNNIE! I WON'T FAIL YOU!' I saluted her as she walked out the room.
 
~Flashback end~
 
"YAH, YOONA!" I was taken out of my flash back sequence by Hyo trying to get my attention. I looked over to we're she was seated on the couch. She was eating, technically finishing, a bowl of Captain Crunch.
 
"Yes, Hyoyeonnie?" I asked, trying to keep my voice monotoned. She looked at me with big chocolate brown eyes and smiled. I practically dead a little inside.
 
"We should go do something! I'm mean, everyone else is out doing stuff and I'm kinda bored here in the house." she said, scooting closer to me. I thought about the 'Golden opportunity' my unnies and the maknae set up for me and decided to make my biggest dream a reality.
 
"Sure, Hyo-unnie! Just let me get dressed and do my hair." I said while getting up from my seat and running to my room, trying to find the perfect outfit to catch her attention.
 
In the end, I decided to wear a nice short dress since it was pretty hot out. It was white, a little similar to the dresses we wore for the filming of 'Echo'. I took a clip and pined the bangs of my shoulder length black-brown hair back so they would be out of my face. I put on some white flats and grabbed a pair of sunglasses.
 
When I felt I was ready, I went into the living room and waited for my choding queen to finish getting ready. After a minute, I heard her room door open and close, light footsteps becoming heavier as she came closer to where I was. My eyes widened a fraction as she came into full view.
 
She was wearing a dress, too, but it was nice and formal. The kind is dress that even a model couldn't make look good. It was a floral print with spaghetti straps that was a little higher than her knees, exposing her milky white skin and toned legs. I would never admit this to anyone, but I always thought Hyo had the best legs of the group. She also had on white flats and her hair was down. She looked like the goddess she was, just with more innocents.
 
"You ready, Yoong?" she asked me, walking over to the door with her keys. I watched as her hips went back and forth unintentionally, probably from the years of dancing having its effect on her everyday motions.
 
Not that I mind.
 
"Yes, Hyo. Let's go!" I yelled happily, getting a feeling like things were gonna go my way today. We left the dorm and walked around the town for a while, window shopping and enjoying each others company. I got really happy when Hyo grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.
 
Eventually, we decided to take a rest by a lake. It was nice and peaceful. I felt the shorter girl rest her head on my shoulder, and in turn, I put my head on hers. I sighed in content.
 
'This is how things should be all the time...with my choding queen by my side.' I thought, taking my arm and wrapping it around Hyo's shoulder's.
 
I leaned over a little to see Hyo's face, and instantly  fell in love with her all over again. She had fallen asleep, snoring slightly, looking the cutest I've ever seen her.
 
"Unnie, I was planning on saying this to you in person, but this makes it a little easier to say..." I started, trying to recollect my thoughts. "You see, ever since our season of 'Hello Baby' with Kyungsun, when I saw how sweet and motherly you were, my feelings for you went from just loving you as a sister to wanting you for myself as my girlfriend."
 
I looked at the sky and grabbed one of her hands with my free one and held it tightly. "I've had so many moments where I'm around you and I just dont know what to do because your in the same room. Your the only one who understands my comedy to the fullest, your the reason I wake up with smiles on my face, and...your just my everything. I don't know what I would do without you." 
 
I kissed the top of Hyo's head when I felt my hand being squeezed and felt a tear drop fall on my shoulder, and I was surprised. I felt Hyoyeon move away from my embrace and looked at me with watery eyes. My eyes widened in fear, then soften as I realized what had happened.
 
I brought my hand to Hyo's soft cheek and whipped her tears away. "You weren't really asleep were you?" I asked.
 
"No." she whispered, her voice wavering and thick with tears.
 
"so, you heard everything I said, didn't you?"
 
All she could do was nod, tears spilling for those beautiful eyes I loved so much.
 
"Look, I'm sorry if this ruins our friendship, but I need to say it. I love you...I love you, Kim Hyoyeon, with every fiber of my being! You don't need to return my feelings, I just wanted you to kno-" I suddenly felt something soft crash onto my lips, making me stop everything I was saying and thinking, causing me to focus on what was happening.
 
Hyoyeon...was kissing! The person I would give anything to have was giving me the greatest wish of my life.
 
She pulled away and looked at me. "is all of what you said true, Yoong?" she asked me, looking straight into my eyes. I nodded, knowing she would see all the love I held for her in my eyes. She gasped and hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck and burying her face in the crook of my neck. It fit perfectly, almost as if they were made for each other; Like two pieces of a puzzle finally finding each other.
 
"I feel the same way..." she sniffled, causing my eyes to widen. I couldn't take it anymore; I started crying just as hard as Hyo. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close to me. After a couple of minutes, I pulled away and wiped my tears from my eyes. I brought her face to mine and pecked her lips.
 
"Come on, my choding queen. Let's go back home." I said, taking her hand and getting up from the bench. She nodded and followed along, smiling the way only she could, making my heart flutter.
 
I put my arm around her waist and we walked home together.
 
'Thank you Sica unnie for giving me this opportunity.' I thought, smiling down at the shorter girl, my girlfriend.