My knight in shining armor

Hyoyeon one shot request shop

Hyofany one shot for hotcutii3

 
Tiffany POV
 
I was always known as 'the weird foreign girl' during high school. I was picked on a lot because I didn't know a lot of Korean and because they thought I looked weird with my red dyed hair. People would always make fun of me and talk about me in Korean since I couldn't understand a single word they were saying. Even when I finally did learn how to speak, they still talked about me. I felt completely isolated, alone...until I finally met my 'Knight in shining armor'.
 
~Flashback start~ 
 
I was walking home from a long day of school, trying not to cry as I thought about the mean things that were said to me that day, when I saw a car following me. I looked back, confused, and tried to see If I could tell who was driving the car. I started to quicken my pace when I saw who it was: the queenka's of the school, Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona, Jung Jessica, and Choi Sooyoung. They were my biggest bully's during school hours, always starting the rumors and the nicknames that made me cry into my pillow at night.
 
"Don't they have enough hours to torment me during school?" I said to myself, feeling like I was going to puke. I saw from the corner of my eyes as they finally caught up to me and were just cruising along beside me, Yoona rolling down the window on the side closest to me while Jessica rolled down the driver window.
 
"Hey there, Moon Freak! I didn't know you walked home all by yourself!" Yuri yelled at me from her seat on the far right, using the most popular hate name that was made for me. Who knew have a pretty eye smile would backfire like that?
 
"I still can't believe you don't have ONE SINGLE FRIEND. It must be hard being a freak and all, not that any of us would know. Care to share what it's like?" Sooyoung asked me from the passenger seat, expecting me to answer.
 
When I didn't answer her, I could practically feel the anger seething off her body, hitting me like a ton of bricks. Jessica may be the leader and the meanest, but at least she has good self control unlike Sooyoung, who's self control is the worst out of the 4.
 
"Sica babe, stop the car." she commanded, taking off her seat belt.
 
"Oohhhhh, you better braise yourself, Moon freak! A mad Sooyoung is a bad Sooyoung!" Yoona warned, laughing like nothing bad was gonna happen even though it was.
 
"Try not to damage her too much, babe. We don't need to get in trouble like last time." Jessica said blankly, staring at Sooyoung with no apparent expression. I gulped, stopping in my track like a stupid person, and watched as she stopped the car.
 
I watched as Sooyoung got out of the car and made her way over to me, her eyes filled with so much anger I felt I could pass out. I slowly backed away, trying to turn around, when I felt something catch my long red hair.
 
"Now, I'll ask once more, and this time I expect an answer," she started, twisting my hair harshly in her hand and pulling me roughly towards her, causing me to tear up in pain. "Whats it like being a freak?"
 
"Please just let me go!" I begged her, trying not to move in fear of causing pain to my head again. I felt her tighten her grip and yank me even harder, pushing me to the ground. I fell harshly, scraping my knee, causing blood to show.
 
"Let's see if we can teach the foreign girl her manners." Sooyoung said, cracking her knuckles and making her right fist come my way. I closed my eyes, expecting to feel the force of her hit, but was left with nothing but a cool breeze. It was almost as if someone had run past me. I could her a squeak coming from Sooyoung and Hurd a loud thud. After that, there were heavy footsteps going in the opposite direction followed by lots of yelling and screaming, a door closing, and a car screeching away.
 
I took a chance and opened my left eye, only to see the queenka's gone and a pretty blonde girl standing in front of me. I opened the other eye, trying to get a good look at her. I could tell she went to the same school as me, seeing as she was wearing the same uniform, and tried to recal her name as I took in the exotic-like feature of her face. She was short, defiantly much shorter than me, but it clear she was the one who just saved me.
 
"Are you ok!?" the girl asked, holding out her hand in attempt to help me up. I gratefully took it and was shocked to feel how soft and warm they were. I saw her nails were nicely done, and thought I might have made a mistake in who had saved me. No normal girl with nails this nice would fight another girl for someone they don't even know, right?
 
"Yeah, I'm fine..." I said, trying to see if her name was on anything like a necklace or something. "Um, are you the person who saved me from the queenka's?"
 
She nods and smiles, and immediately, I remember where I saw her from during school. She was always hanging out with Sunny, our school cuteness queen, Taeyeon, the biggest Byun of the school, and Seohyun, the girl who was a genius and skipped a grade. If I remembered correctly, that meant she could only be Hyoyeon, the dancing queen. She was the most talked about by boys, even more than the queenka's.
 
"I'm Kim Hyoyeon, and you must be that American girl everyone talks about, Hwang Miyoung!" she says, smiling once more, causing me to blush.
 
"Please don't call me that! I HATE the name Miyoung...I like to go by Tiffany." I said, smiling and hoping she wouldn't make fun of my eyes smile.
 
"T-Tippany?" she asked, trying to pronounce my name. I covered my mouth and tried not to laugh, but it was so funny.
 
"Ani, not Tippany! It Tiffany, with F's." I replied, trying to correct her.
 
"Arasso, buts that to hard! I'll just call you Fany!" she said, taking my hand and walking away.
 
"Yah, Hyo, where are we going?" I asked curiously.
 
"My house. I'm not letting you go home home where Jessica and her crew and find you! Plus, you got hurt! Just call you mom and tell her your sleeping over a friends house." she said, and my heart swelled up.
 
"So, we're friends now?" I asked hopefully, a smile making its way onto my face.
 
"Of course were friends now!" she said happily.
 
~Flashback end~
 
We walked to her house and talked and had fun for the rest of the day. When everyone saw I was friends with Hyoyeon, they stopped bothering me, even the queenka's! I soon became friends with Sunny, Seohyun, and Teayeon. As the years went on, my relationship with Hyo got better and better until one day, we were official. She was always good to me, never mistreated me and was always there when I needed her.
 
There is one thing i will be certain of: I love Kim Hyoyeon and I always will.