Melted ice

Hyoyeon one shot request shop

Hyosica one shot for JunHyoLover09

 
Jessica POV
 
We were currently doing a radio interview. We were sitting at rectangular table with lots of microphones. On one side was Yuri, Seohyun, Yoona, Taeyeon, and Sunny. On the other side was Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and me.
 
In the back of my mind, I could faintly hear Taeyeon answering questions about our newest single, Run Devil Run, with the help of the others, but I wasn't really paying attention. All my attention was focused on the black haired beauty on my right. She had on skinny jeans, green high tops, and had on a tank top that showed of her curves and hips. Over the tank top, much to my dislike, was a dull green puffy-ish jacket. I didn't blame her for wearing it though, since it was getting colder and colder each day. Her long, silky hair was down in soft natural waves with her bangs pinned up and her make up none existent. It made her look even prettier.
 
I saw her start to joke around with Sooyoung, and felt jealousy over come me like a ton of brick. I went into 'Ice mood' and pushed Hyo's head with my knuckle's, trying to win her attention. She looked at me with confused and irritated eyes and I just showed her a blank face.
 
"What, Sica?" she asked, rubbing the spot on her head were I hit her. I guess I had hit her harder than I thought.
 
"Nothing." I said, looking at her, hoping she would understand the look I was giving her (the stop-paying-attention-to-Soo-and-pay-attention-to-me).
 
She gave me a weird look and turned right back around, going back to playing with Tiffany. I put a glare on my face, getting angry. 'How could she not understand what I was trying to tell her?' I thought, sitting back in my chair.
 
Threw out the rest of the broadcast, I didn't say a word to anyone, only talking when asked a question. I tried getting her attention more times by pulling on her hair, kicking her legs multiple times, and pinching her arm. I could tell with each action, she was getting mad, but I didn't care. I just wanted her to notice ME and ME ONLY.
 
"Well, that's it for today! Say bye, girls!" the host said, and we went into our chant and bid everyone over the radio goodbye. As we got up from our chairs to leave, I tried grabbing Hyoyeon's hand only for it to be snatched away.
 
"Hyoyeon-ah, what's wrong?" I asked, knowing exactly why she was upset. All she did was look at me in anger and started walking to the door.
 
"Yah, answer me." I called to her, putting some authority in my voice.
 
"Who the hell do you think you are? I don't have to answer you." she said, not turning around. I felt the others all look at the two of us, confused at Hyoyeon's 'sudden' outburst.
 
"Whoa, what it is going on?" Taeyeon asked, looking confused.
 
"Taeyeon, this doesn't involve you so stay out of it." I told her, shooting her a mini glare. She immediately shut up.
 
"I need to talk to Hyo. ALONE." I said, grabbing the mad girls green jacket and using motions for the others to leave the room. Slowly, the girls started leaving the room, being carful to stay a good distance away from the two of us.
 
When the room had cleared and the door was shut, Hyoyeon shook my arm off her and sat in one of the 9 chairs they had used just minutes ago. She glared up at me, clearly wanting me to see she was mad.
 
"What's wrong?" I asked demandingly.
 
"Why do you want to know? And I'm not mad, just annoyed." she answered, not looking at me.
 
"Hyo, I know your mad, now tell me what's wrong." I told her again, not taking no for an answer.
 
"Since when have you ever given a damn about how I felt!" she yelled, rushing to her feet. I looked at her with wide eyes, confused at her sudden out burst.
 
I walked over to her slowly. "What is this all about? What was all THAT about?"
 
"It's about how you always start getting violent with me whenever I'm with someone else! What the hell is your problem, Sica?" she said, sounding hurt.
 
I stared at her, not knowing what to say. She had finally managed to make me speechless. I stared at her for a couple minutes, the slice becoming more awkward as time went by. She had a look like she was trying to sort things out in her mind.
 
"Uh...I-" I tried to say. I just couldn't find the words to say.
 
"Why is it that every time I'm with one of the others you always become violent with me? I don't like it!" she yelled, he eyes starting to shine with tears. I felt my heart break but tarted getting mad that she was yelling at me.
 
"I just don't like it when you pay attention to other girls! Why cant you just look at me?" I asked, feeling tears of my own coming.
 
"Wait, that's not what we're talking about, don't change the subject. What does me being around other girls have anything to do with this?" she asked.
 
"Because I don't like hat you give them more attention!"
 
"Why does that make you so mad?!"
 
"Because I love you!" I screamed, tears blinding both of our visions.
 
There was a moment of silence were we just stared at each other, the both of us trying to process what I had just said.
 
"I-is what you just said...true?" she asked, whipping tears off her face. She stood rooted in the same spot, waiting for my answer. I took a deep breath.
 
"Yes, it's true. God Hyo, you have no idea how long I've wanted to tell you. I've loved you since the moment I first saw you. You were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen." I confessed, looking at her with strong and determined eyes. She gasped, covering as another round of tears fell.
 
"No person has ever been able to make me feel the way you do. I've tried to make the love go away by seeing other guys, other girls even, but I just cant! I know you may. OT feel the same way, but just having you know makes my heart feel lighter...so I'm going to say it again. I love Kim Hyoyeon...I LOVE YOU, KIM HYOYEON!" I finished strongly, my tears gone and dry.
 
She just stared at me with wide eyes. I waited for her to stop crying, hurt filling my chest knowing she was crying because of me. After what felt like hours, she calmed down, her face red and her eyes puffy. She slowely came over to me. In order for her to see I really ment every word in case she still didn't believe me, I started talking again.
 
"You don't need to feel the same way, just know that I will never stop loving you. No matter how bad things get, no matter who you choose to love if it isn't me, I don't care. Just as long as you know your the only one for me-" I was abruptly stopped.
 
 I felt a pair of warm, soft lips touch mine in a way that wasnt rough. I saw the younger girls eyes were closed shut, and i noticed what was happining. I guess while i was ranting, Hyoyeon had come close very close without me noticing. I loved the way our lips fit perfectly together, like they were made for each other, so I started deepening the kiss. To my dissapointment, she pulled away, her arms snaking around my neck while mine found their way around her waist. She looked at me with her signature V smile, melting my ice heart all over again.
 
"I feel the same way. That's the reason I pay more attention to the others. I wanted to try and make the feeling go away. I thought you wouldn't feel the same way, and it hurt so bad." she said, looking at me with love.
 
I kissed her again, then heard something coming from outside the door. Keeping a hold on my now girlfriend, I walked over to the door and kicked it with my foot.
 
I heard multiple "Ow's" coming from the other side which proved my suspicion was right. I opened the door, only to find the other sprawled in the floor, holding the ears they had been using to spy on the argument and confession Hyo and I had made.
 
"Yah! Who said you could listen!?" Hyo yelled at them.
 
"Were sorry, Hyo unnie!" Yoona said, covering her ringing ear with one hand and pointing at Sunny with the other. "It was all Sunny's idea!"
 
The girl being accused had a look of disbelief as she tried to hit Yoona over the head.
 
"Sorry, but we just wanted to know what that whole episode was about. Now we know and we just love the outcome!" Taeyeon said, giving us the thumbs up sign and winking.
 
I felt my self blush and saw Hyo was blushing, too.
 
"I love the out come, too." Hyo said and giggled. She leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. As I blushed more, i could hear the other's all "Aww" with how cute the scene was.
 
I looked at Hyoyeon, the one and only person I would ever love, and smiled.
 
'I love the outcome, too." I thought, gripping Hyo more and giving her a kiss on the lips.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
YAH FIRST HYOSICA ONE SHOT!!!!! still working in the others and the next set of chapter's for 'what is it about her?' so please be patient!!! I hope you liked it:) as a treat, I'll tell you what the next chapters will be for my other story! Here we goooooooooo: It's when the girls are moving in together. Next one shot is gonna be another HyoSica, so get happy<3
 
~Duck out:P