THE BYUNTAE WAY!!!

Hyoyeon one shot request shop

Hyotae one shot for hyonuna

 
Taeyeon POV
 
I stood, waving the tiny flag in my hands quietly to the rhythm of the music being played, a wave of sadness over taking me once again as I heard Sunny make my Hyoyeon laugh for the uptenth time. The concert was slowly coming to a close, but I still felt the pain in my heart from what they were doing. I knew they were just joking around, Hyo being her usual choding self and Sunny making those annoying 'cute' faces, but I was still jealous.
 
As the area gradually cleared and we made our way to they vans we would be riding in to take us home, I tried to make sure I would be sitting on either end of Hyo.
 
Sadly, my attempt was for nothing, and I was forced to squeeze in next to Jessica and Yuri. I tried to ignore them as the started doing lovey-dovey type things, looking out the window in my side with my earbuds blasted as high as they could go. I glanced over at the two love birds and wondered if that's how Hyo and I could be one day.
 
I sighed and remained quiet for the rest of the ride home. When the two vans came to a stop in front of our dorm building, I got out and tried not to think about the concert. But today just wasn't my day.
 
I looked at the second van, waiting for my Hyoyeon to step out looking as y as she always does, but when I saw Sunny emerge from the vehicle with my one and only sleeping on her piggyback style, I felt my blood boil.
 
'I should be the only one allowed to touch that gorgeous ! I should be the one carrying her into her room, not Sunny!' I mentally screamed, looking as Sunny readjusted her hands under Hyo to give her more support. I prayed silently for I moment that she would wake up and walk into the dorm by herself, giving me the perfect view of her legs since we were all still in costume, but that never happened. I was forced to watch as Sunny 'unintentionally' molested the only person I think about romantically.
 
We went and opened the front door, making our way to our rooms to get ready for bed. I was lucky, having a room all to myself meant I could sulk all I wanted to. As I changed into my pajamas and cleaned the make up off my face, I put my hair in to a pony tail and stared into the bathroom mirror.
 
'I need to do it...I need to tell her, before Sunny steals her away from me!' I thought over and over again. I just couldn't take how all the other girls were able to act all relaxed and normal around each other, having funny moments filled with laughter while most of the moments I have with her are mostly awkward. I've been working on that, though. Lately, I've been getting a lot more closer with her, which shows I'm making progress.
 
'Well then, it's settled! Tomorrow, I'm going to confront her and confess my feelings to her...IN THE WAY ONLY A BYUNTAE LIKE ME WOULD!' I thought excitedly, making a 'fighting' sign to myself and making my way back to my room. I climbed into bed, not wanting to sleep but knowing I would need it. I slowly drifted into unconsciousness, thinking about Hyoyeon.
 
~Next Morning~
 
I was very tired from the night before. I was pretty sure I slept threw my alarm clock but I knew the girls would send on of them to wake me up. I was right, since I eventually heard my door open.
 
"Taengo...wake up, Taengo..." I heard one of the girls say in a motherly way. My eyes almost opened widely when I realized who's voice it was. I felt her shaking my arm slightly, trying to get me up.
 
"Taengo...WAKE UP!" she yelled, jumping on me without any warning.
 
"YAH! HYOYEON, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I yelled, hitting her lightly on the to try and get her off of me. She laughed and didn't move an inch, threatening not to leave..
 
It took me less than a minute to realize the position we were in and I felt my heart start to beat faster, my hands starting to develop brains of their own. My right hand made its way to Hyoyeon's , the best in the world, while the other s its way around her slim waist. I looked at her face to see if I could find any emotion showing, and my eyes widened. Hyoyeon's cheeks were red-ish, like she was blushing, and she wasn't pushing me away. I started pulling her towards me slowly, wanting to kiss those plump, pink lips.
 
"YAH, HYOYEONIE! Is she up yet?" Yoona barged into the room, breaking the intense moment that was just taking place. We both turned to look at her from our spot on my bed, and when she saw our positions, her eyes widened. My heart stopped at once, fear overtaking me at the thought of Yoona finding out about me liking Hyo.
 
"Well, you two are obviously busy at the moment. I'll just go tell the others..." she trailed off, backing out of the room and closing the door.
 
When the door clicked, signaling to us that it was closed all the way, I looked back to Hyo and immediantly noticed the look of shock and fear on her beautiful face.
 
"I'm gonna go now, since your awake." she mumbled, quickly getting off of me, trying to make it to the door. I knew she was trying to get away, but I wouldn't have it. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down.
 
Hyoyeon landed on me with a 'thud', and I switched our positions. Now she was trapped under me with no way of leaving, just like how I wanted it. I looked into her chocolate brown eyes to see if the fear and shock was gone.
 
It was.
 
"Hyo, why did you look so scared when Yoong came in? Was it something I did?" I asked, watching her squirm at the intensity of my eyes.
 
"Ani unnie, it's not that...." she trailed off, turning her head to the right side so I couldn't see the apparent blush that had made its way onto her cheeks. Now I knew she was embarrassed, she only ever called us older girls 'unnie' when she was.
 
"Than what it is?" I asked the younger blonde, making my right hand travel up her waist, hover over her s, and place it on her cheek. "You know, i wasn't to happy with what you were doing with Sunny," I said while slowly brought my head down, closing the distance between our faces.
 
She didn't move, which I wasn't really surprised about. Whenever she was scared, she always tried to stay strong and on top. Only this time, she wasn't on top (AN: LOL LITERALLY XD) . I saw her squeeze her eyes shut, which made the next thing I was about to do even more easier.
 
"Hyo, answer me..." I whispered in her ear, slowly bringing my lips to her neck and kissing it lightly. I felt her shudder slightly under me, her breath becoming heavier as each second passed.
 
"U-unnie..." she whimpered, grabbing my bed sheets and scrunching them up in her hands. At that moment, I knew she had feelings for me, too. I was almost giddy with joy, and I would've gone forward, but I wanted to see how far her limit was.
 
I got off of her and walked to the door, placing my hand on the knob and turned to look at her from her spot on my messy bed. I saw her cheeks flushed and her irregular breathing starting to go back to normal. I smiled at her, winked, and walked out of the room. I went into the kitchen to see what the other girls were doing.
 
I saw Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Tiffany sitting on the coach in our living room. I shot a look at Soo, Fany, and Yul to see of Yoona had told them what she saw and was relieved when they greeted me in the normal way they always did. I caught a glimpse of Yoona looking at me and she 'locked her lips and threw away the key'.
 
"Thank you." I mouthed to her with a smile of relief and she just responded with a nod of the head and a smile of her own. I turned my head to look at Jessica, Seohyun, and Sunny coming out of the kitchen with bowls of fruit.
 
"YAH! Why didn't you lazy girl's bring any for ME?!" Both Sooyoung and Yoona yelled at the same time. Fany, Yul, and I burst into laughter while Jessica just glared, Seohyun started apologizing multiple times, and Sunny just made a 'cute' face and sat down.
 
Next to me...
 
"Taeyeon, can we talk?" Sunny asked me in a hushed tone. Luckily, the others were still laughing, so only I heard her ask. I nodded and got up, the two of us silently agreeing to go to her room. As we made our way, we passed by Hyoyeon, who made herself look like nothing had happened. When she saw me, her head went down and she increased her speed a little, going to the living room with the others. I saw faint pink marks on her neck.
 
'I guess I was a little rougher than I thought." I thought, a smile crossing my features as I realized my accomplishment. When we finally made it to Sunny's room, she closed the door and I went and sat on Tiffany's super pink bed and hugged one of her Totoro pillows. Sunny went over to her bed and sat down as well, moving her music player and headphones out of the way. For 5 minutes, we just sat and looked at everything but each other, letting the awkwardness grow.
 
"Why did you ask to talk to me?" I asked, killing the silence. I looked at her with no expression.
 
"I know you like Hyo." she said bluntly, taking me by surprise. My eyes widened and felt my cheeks heat up. 'GODDAMMIT! SHE KNOWS...F MY LIFE SO HAAAAAAAARD!!' I screamed in my mind, blanking out for a second. I quickly snapped out of it and looked at her, wanting an answer.
 
"That still doesn't answer my question- wait. This whole time you knew I like her but you still messed around with her in front of me?! Don't you know how much it's just me?" I scream whispered, making sure she could get the hurt and pain coming from my words. She sighed and looked at me apologetically.
 
"Look, I'm sorry for doing that. It's just, I had a crush on Hyoyeon, too." she confessed. I went on alert mode and narrowed my eyes, making me look like the wife of the devil. she didn't even flinch.
 
"Tae, please calm down and let me finish before you let your anger take over." she started, getting up from her bed and sitting down next to me. I instantly flinched away from her and sat more towards the end of the bed. "I DID like her, but now...I'm starting to like someone else." she said, blushing. My mood did a complete 360 as she said those words and I looked at her with a smile of relief.
 
"Chincha? You mean it?" I asked, wanting to make sure she was telling the truth. She nodded her head, her blush getting darker. "Sunny Bunny, who Is it? Is she apart of our group?" I asked her.
 
"Yes, she's in this group...I'm just gonna tell you, ok?" she said and I nodded my head eagerly. "It's Sooyoung. PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE." she confessed. I squealed with happiness, not just for the fact that she didn't like Hyo, but that she liked Sooyoung. I hugged her and patted her back.
 
"Good luck, Bunny."
 
"Good luck, Byuntaeng!"
 
We laughed together and headed back out to the rest of the girls. When we got there, screaming could be heard.
 
"YAH SHIKSHIN, calm down! I'll get you a fruit bowl!" I heard from the living room. When Sunny and I made it back there, we saw the girls all sitting watching the television.
 
"where is Hyo?" I asked, looking around for the younger blonde while Sunny sat next to Sooyoung with a slight blush. Yoona just pointed to the kitchen. I nodded and went in that direction.
 
I saw Hyo cutting up some fruit and mumbling lots of inappropriate things about or shikshin. I noticed what says was wearing and my mouth started to water (I was so focused on my plan earlier that I hadnt noticed until now). She was wearing denim short that showed off her y legs, a white and blue stripped tank top that showed her amazing figure, and white converts. I snuck up behind her and hugged her waist from behind.
 
"OMO! You scared me-" she started, turning her head to see who had hugged her. I saw her eyes widen and her smile start to fade when she saw it was me. A smirked formed on my lips and I hugged her tighter.
 
"Hyo, can I tell you something?" I asked, my body over coming with fear. 'Im gonna do it, I'm gonna confess!' I thought, my feeling becoming mixed.
 
"N-ne unnie..." she said, her voice trembling a little. I smiled to myself. 'If just a little hug can affect her like this, I wonder...' I thought, pulling her away from the counter and fruit bowl, pushing her to the wall lightly. I put both hands on either side like I had earlier and put my forehead on her's.
 
 She looked up at me (THANK GOD I WAS TALLER, EVEN BY A LITTLE) as a blush began to spread over her cheeks.
 
"Do you like me?" I whispered, bringing my mouth to her left ear. I felt her shiver at the warmth of my breath. "Answer me truthfully, Hyo."
 
At first, she didn't say a word, then I felt her head nod up and down. My heart was about to burst with joy! I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.
 
"Good, because I like you, too!" I said, crashing my lips into her's. I could tell she was surprised since she wasn't responding at first, then she started kissing me back. For what felt like 10 minutes we had a heavy make out session, which I was VERY happy about.
 
Out of no where, I could hear cat-calls and whistling coming from the kitchen door. Hyo and I both turned our heads and were surprised to see the other's all looking at us with smiles on their faces.
 
"Finally, I have both an Umma and an Appa! I don't know how long I was waiting for this day to come!" Seohyun yelled happily, coming to tears. It took me a second to figure out what she meant, but than I got it: Hyoyeon was her 'Umma' and I was now her 'Appa'.
 
"YAY! Another Soshi couple!" Yuri said happily, jumping up and down while holding Jessica's hand. I looked at Jessica and was met with a blank stare. I froze.
 
Jessica walked over to Hyo and I and took Hyoyeon's hand. She pulled her into a side hug and semi-glared at me. "Listen here, Byuntaeng, and listen good; if you ever, AND I MEAN EVER, hurt our 'daughter'....you will never see the light of day again." she said pulling Hyo along with her over to Yuri, who wrapped her arms around Hyoyeon as well. I gulped and nodded.
 
"Good." Yuri said, pushing Hyo back into my arms. In fear of anyone taking her away from me, I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, shielding her away from the others.
 
"Let's go back to the tv!" Yoona yelled, winking at me when no one was looking. 'I guess she trying to give us privacy...Note to self: By Yoona a Relakuma doll as thanks for everything she did.' I thought. When they were gone, I turned back to Hyo and smiled. She was blushing again and she looked so cute!
 
"Your mine, Ok? No one else's." I said, kissing her again and bringing her out to the living room. She smiled and nodded, sitting next to me on the couch as we started to watch what was playing. But I wasn't really paying attention to the tv, I was more focused on the fact that my plan had been a success.
 
Kim Hyoyeon and Kim Taeyeon were now official.
 
~~~~~
 
Sorry THIS TOOK, LIKE, FOREVA! I was on temporary technology arrest...plus I ship HyoTae and this is the first one of that pairing that was requested so I wanted to make it special (Like me XD lol no). IM SORRY FOR SHOWING FAVORITISM BUT I HAD TOOOOOOO!!! Anyways, I'm working on the next chap for 'What is it about her?' so don't worry, I haven't forgotten about it. Luv you lots,
 
Duck, out!
 
(P.S. I you want to know why it's 'Duck', PM me and i'll tell you the story<3 I it's kinda funny.....)