My dancing queen

Hyoyeon one shot request shop

 HyoRi one shot for eunmin143

 
Yuri POV
 
Yoona, Hyoyeon and I had just finished preparing for our trio dance with the rest of our the dancer in the S.M. family. I wasn't sure how I would stay focused, having my dancing waving her body so ily in front of me. A couple times I had to wipe the drool off my mouth just watching her move.
 
I've had feeling for Hyo ever since I saw her perform in DWTS 2. I knew she was a master at dance, but I didn't know she was able to do the types of dances she had done.
 
"Ok, I think we've practiced enough for one day. Are you guys ready to end for today?" Yoona asked, taking a sip from her water bottle and wiping a small layer of sweat off of her forehead.
 
I looked over to Hyo, my heart beating fast not from the 4 hours we had been practicing, but from the way the sweat that covered her body made her look even ier than usual.
 
"I think were in good shape, but I'm gonna stay here and practice a little more." she said, standing from where she had been sitting and making her way over to the door. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get another water bottle from the vending machine."
 
Yoona looked at me, knowing what I was gonna say.
 
"Yuri, this is your chance to show her how you feel! It's the perfect oppertunity!" Yoona squealed, running over to me and taking my hands in her excitedly. You see, Yoona was the only person I had told of my feelings and she was more than supportive.
 
"I dont know, Yoong...what if she doesn't except my feelings and things get awkward between us?" I asked, getting a little paranoid.
 
"Don't worry, Yul! She has to feel the same way, I've seen the way she looks at you. She totally has the hots for yoooooou!" Yoona sang, going over to her bag and picking it up. That's when my dancing queen came back in, looking a little less sweaty and breathing regularly.
 
"Hey Yul, are you staying too?" Hyoyeon asked as she walked over to me.
 
"well, I-" I was about to answer her when I was cut off by Yoona.
 
"Of corse she is. You both are our star dancers, you need to practice!" Yoona yelled, running to the door and waving. "I'll tell taeyeon-unnie you guys are here. See you tomorrow!"
 
I watched helplessly as Yoona left me alone with the one person who has ever managed to make me forget plow to dance. I turned to look at Hyoyeon, who was tying her shoes, and started debating with my self over what I should do.
 
'Should I confess now, or later? Should I do it at all? What will happen if she shuts me down?! I'll be depressed out of my mind, always thinking about the time the love of my life left me hanging...' I thought, worry taking over my thoughts.
 
All of a sudden, the music started up again. I looked up in surprise and saw Hyoyeon going over the dance again. I silently watched as she flawlessly went threw the whole routine without making any mistakes.
 
"Yah, Kwon Yuri! Stop drooling." Hyo yelled at me. I instantly brought the back of my hand to my mouth and wiped the drool from it, again.
 
We practiced together until we could feel our feet anymore, so for about another 2 hours. I saw Hyoyeon panting heavily, struggling to get back on her feet from where she had collapsed on the floor. I was having some trouble, too. My thighs burned, screaming for me to just collapse on the floor and sleep, but I couldn't.
 
I still needed to confess to the beautiful women in front of me.
 
"Uhm, Hyoyeon? Can I ask you something...?" my voice trailed off, timidness overcoming me. I saw her look to me and I looked down fast. I just couldn't look into her chocolate brown eyes while asking.
 
"Of course Yul! You can ask me anything." she answered, scooting over to me. She came close to me, leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder. I blushed as her cheek made contact with my shoulder.
 
"Well, you see.....ILOVEYOUAND WANTTOKNOWIFYOULOVEMETOO!" I said in a rushed fashion. I could see her eyes widen in surprise from the angel I was facing. She lifted her head and stared at me, and I closed my eyes.
 
We were both in silence for what felt like forever when I started saying something.
 
"Look, I understand if you don't feel the same way but-" I was cut off by something I didn't expect to happen.
 
I felt Hyoyeon lips gently touch mine, shutting me up. My eyes opened just a wildly as Hyo's had but quickly closed as the kiss became do heated. I climbed on top of her, cupping her soft cheeks with one hand while the other snuck its way around her slim back. To my disappointment, she pulled back once again panting like crazy, and looked at me with love in her eyes.
 
"I do." she answered, smiling the biggest, most angelic smile I ever saw.
 
I smiled widely, looking at her with all the love I could muster up. I pecked her on the lips, and pulled her into a hug, practically guarding her from anyone who might want to take her away from me.
 
"You are my dancing queen, and no one else's, ok?" I asked, putting authority into my voice since I considered myself the 'male' of the relationship.
 
She just nodded and leaned on me once more. I stood with her hand in mine and walked to the door, making my way into the parking lot and driving home. I never once let go of my dancing queens hand.