Chapter 6

B.A.P's new neighbor

~~ My vision to Zelo

Zelo walked around a park alone in an unknown place that he never been to. The moon was bright and the stars shined in the night sky. Street lights were orange and no cars passed the park. He saw me walk past him and he saw the white shirt that he found in the box but no blood stain was on it. He looked at me in confusion.

"Lia-noona?" he said, but I didn't look at him.

He saw me meet up with a group of guys. I clapped hands with each of them and bumped fists. I looked at a tall guy with dark brown hair and blue eyes and nodded at him.

"Liam," I said.

"Lia," he said.

We both didn't say a word to each other after that. Zelo looked at us in confusion. A guy wearing a black jacket handed me a goblet of blood then handed it to me.

"For you Lia. Happy 20th Birthday," he said.

I smiled then took the goblet from him, "What is it?"

"It's blood to bring out your true vampire powers."

"Okay. Bottoms up."

I drank all the blood in one gulp and black angel wings appeared on my back then disappeared. My fangs put pressure on my lower lip as my eyes turned from brown to red. I looked at them and smirked.

"My what have we here?" I said.

"Your vampire friends," a guy wearing blue said.

"Hmm...," I inhaled the scent of their blood, "and each of your blood smells nice and inviting."

I smiled then attacked the guy with the blue shirt and sank my fangs into his neck draining him from his blood. His body turned limp and his heart stopped beating. My eyes started to glow as blood dripped from my mouth and my shirt started to get stained with blood. I took down the other three then looked at Liam who stood there in shock.

"L.Lia? Wh.what's wrong?" he asked.

"Lia? Who's that?" I said then smirked and took him down.

Half-way through drinking his blood my jaw relaxed and released its hold on his neck. I put him down then looked at his blank stare. I panicked then put my shirt to his neck trying to stop the bleeding.

"Liam?" I said, "Hang in there."

He looked at me then took his last breath after looking up at me. I started crying and Zelo walked up to me.

"Lia-noona," he said in sadness.

I stood up after turning their dead bodies to ash then walked home.

~~Next morning

Zelo awoke and saw me drinking tea. I walked up to him and handed him a cup of tea.

"Drink it'll help you feel better," I said.

"What do you mean noona?" he asked.

Zelo's head started pounding and he took the cup from me then drank it all in one gulp. He felt his headache subside then I put my finger to my lips.

"Shh," I said.

I stood up then the door unlocked and Yongguk and Yongnam entered the apartment while Yongguk had his hand on his head.

"Morning," said Yongnam.

"Morning," I said, "You okay, Yongguk?"

"Ye," he replied, "Just hanging."

I made him a cup of tea then handed it to him.

"Drink. It'll help," I said.

He took the cup from me then drank it all. His headache subsided.

"Wow, what is that?" he asked.

"It's a potion that gets rid of any pain the body feels. It works like a pain reliever," I replied.

"Who made it?"

"Anya and I did. We were experimenting with different teas and herbs. Now Zelo shouldn't you get to school?"

"Ye," said Zelo.

He got up then got ready for school then grabbed his bag and left the apartment. Yongnam looked at Anya who came into the room wearing a skirt, my black tube top and vest.

"Anya," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"What are you doing with my clothes?"

"None of mine matched my skirt."

Yongnam walked over to Anya then put his hand on her waist and pulled her to him.

"I think you look adorable," he said.

"Gross," I said, "Get a room."

Anya looked at me, "Wae?"

"It's gross."

"Fine."

"So are you both dating?"

"Yes, we are."

"Okay."

Yongguk looked at them in surprise, "What?"

"Ye," said Yongnam, "I couldn't resist a cutie like this one bro."

"Okay. If you say so."

I handed Yongnam and Anya the paper, "Go check out these rooms please. I don't want to see you both go all ick."

Anya took the paper from me, "Okay."

"Gamsamida unnie."

Anya and Yongnam left the apartment and I sat on the couch then let out a sigh. Yongguk looked at me.

"There's something about you that seems different from other girls," he said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Are you a vampire?" he asked.

I looked at him, "Mwo?"

~~

:3 hehe so what do you think?