Chapter 2

B.A.P's new neighbor

I cooked ramen for dinner then put it onto the table. I was ready to sit down when I heard a knock at the door. I went to open the door and saw Zelo standing there with a cute guy.

"Z.Zelo? What brings you here?" I asked.

"Yungguk and I got locked out of the dorm for being too rowdy. Can we spend the night here?" he asked.

"Sure. I don't mind."

I moved to the side to let them into the room  Yongguk and Zelo saw her ramen on the table then looked at her.

"So what brings you here?" asked Yongguk.

"O.oh... well I came here cuz I wanted a new change in life," I said lying because I really came here for a new vampire mate.

"Ah, well can we join you? Since they left us with no dinner to eat."

"Sure.. but I need to go out for a while if you guys don't mind."

"We don't mind."

I nodded then walked out of the dorm with my black coat in hand. I put on my coat then I walked to the streets and saw a guy walk past me and I smiled. I projected my scent to him to have him turn around and look at me. I smiled then walked to an abandoned dorm. I leaned against the wall and he walked up to me.

"Hello there sweetness, " he said.

"Hi. So what made you follow me?" I asked.

"Your scent did."

"Ah, I see. Well what's your name?"

"Bang Yongnam."

"I can tell you're a vampire."

"Yes I am."

Yongnam came into the lights and I saw Yongguk looking right at me. I gasped as my fangs extended.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"N.nothing, but this might hurt."

I sank my fangs into his neck making him moan. I held him close as he lost consciousness after drinking five pints of blood. I set him down to the floor healing his wound then swiping his memory of me. I walked out of the abandoned dorm then went back to my place. I saw the pot empty and Yongguk looked at her.

"So sorry. I was very hungry," he said.

"No it's okay. I already ate fish sticks before coming back," I said to him.

I looked around for Zelo.

"Where did Zelo go?" I asked.

"He went to sleep."

"Ah. So he's on the bed."

Yongguk nodded and I hung up my clothes on the coat rack. I laid down on the couch and I saw Yongguk staring at me.

"Hmm?" I said looking at him.

"Nothing. So are you okay with Zelo and I sleeping on your bed?"

"Yes, I am. Good Night."

Yongguk nodded then turned off the lights then went to the bedroom. I fell asleep after the lights went out. I awoke the next morning then saw Yongguk in just his jeans cooking breakfast.

"M.Morning," I said to him.

"Morning. Zelo went out to get more groceries for you," he said.

"Oh, okay."

I sat up then put my hand on my forehead that was pounding. Yongguk walked up to me and handed me a glass of water. I looked up at him then grabbed the glass and drank it.

"Thank you," I said.

"No problem," he said, "Well where did you come from anyway?"

"I came from Hawaii. It's way different from here. I sometimes wish I was home, but I like the new change."

"That's good. Well, by the way my brother will be over if you don't mind."

"No. It's alright with me. You and Zelo are free to stay here for as long as you like."

"Okay, but we will be out now and again."

I smiled, "Same here."

"Okay.

~~

Well umm.... comment if you like and subscribe