Chapter 7

B.A.P's new neighbor

"Ye, there's something about you that gives me suspicions that you're a vampire," said Yongguk.I

I laughed, "What makes you so sure I'm a vampire, Yongguk?"

"I'm not sure, but I do know I can feel that you're different from the other girls that I met."

"You mean your fans?"

"Ye.... Wait, how did you know about my fans?"

"Your  a popular boy band member in B.A.P. I've read the headlines for k-pop music and saw your band in the top ten."

"Oh, so what are you a vampire?"

"It depends."

"On what?"

"If u can handle the truth."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not like the others as you've said and that is true. So I want to know if you can handle the truth."

"Yes I'll be able to handle it."

I sighed, "Yes I am a vampire but one that has awakened its full powers."

"What happened?"

I looked at him, "Lets just say that evil awoke when I got my full powers."

"So it wasn't like what happened to Yongnam and I."

I looked at him, "What happened with you and your brother?"

"We got our full powers and that was it."

"Oh."

"What happened to you and Anya?"

"Anya got her powers heightened and so did I but it was a full moon on our birthday. I met with my friends and my ex-boyfriend in the park that night. It was normal a normal night till my friend Jack gave me a goblet filled with blood. I drank a sip of blood but everything went black. I had no control of my actions," tears flowed down my cheeks, "I killed every last one of them with no remorse. Liam, my ex, was the last of them. Half-way through drinking his blood I stopped and tried stopping the bleeding with my healing powers but it didn't work. I sat there crying like I was a useless human till he took in his last breath of air. I stood then turned each of them to dust and walked home alone. Once I got home I cried trying to get rid of the memories but it stuck to me and its still in my mind till today."

Yongguk wiped the tears from my cheeks then pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay. You're here for a new change so don't worry about it anymore and let go of the memory," he said.

I gripped his shirt then heard the door open. I moved from him and wiped my tears away. Yongguk turned around and saw Himchan standing there with two plane tickets.

"What is it?" asked Yongguk.

"We need to go. Mr. Kang wants us to pack so that we can go for our tour," he replied.

"Okay. I'll meet you all there. I'll go get Zelo as well."

He took the tickets from Himchan and Himchan left. I looked at Yongguk and he sighed.

"Well, I'll go get Zelo," he said to me.

"Okay," I said.

Yongguk walked up to me then kissed my cheek and left the apartment to get Zelo. I put my hand on my cheek where he kissed and Anya and Yongnam walked in.

"We talked to the apartment manager and he said we can have the one down the hall across from my brothers friends," said Yongnam.

"Okay," I said.

Anya stared at me. She walked to me and took me outside to the balcony.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Yongguk knows now," I replied.

"Does he know everything?"

I nodded, "Yes, every detail."

"How did he find out?"

"He just asked me that's it."

"Oh. I see. So where did he go?"

"He went to get Zelo. They're going on a tour with their band."

"Oh."

~~ 39 mins later

Yongguk and Zeli walked in with their bags.

"Where you two going?" asked Yongnam.

"On tour. We came to say see you guys later," said Yongguk.

"Oh, okay. Also we will be in the apartment across the dorm of your group just so you know."

"Alright."

Anya and I came into the living room and Yongguk walked up to me then kissed me on the lips. I blushed while everyone stared at us.