Chapter 3

B.A.P's new neighbor

I walked to the bathroom to get dressed and ready for the day. I came out of the bathroom ten minutes later and saw Zelo talking to two Yongguks.

Holy sh... whoa. I knew i met his twin but this is weird

"H.hi," I said getting rid of being surprised.

"Ah, Lia this is my brother Yongnam," said Yongguk.

I bowed slightly, "Nice to meet you Yongnam."

He smiled, "I notice you're not surprised as much as the other people that met me."

I shook my head, "Nah, I'm used to it. I'm a twin myself so I know how it is."

"You are?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Wow. Will we get to meet her one day?"

"Yeah, one day if she decides to come see me."

"Cool. So are you both alike?"

"Sometimes, but she's more of the girly type. I'm the tomboy type."

"Hmm, really now. Well I'm sure it'll be fun with the both of you around."

"I'm not sure. I haven't been able to talk to her for three months since we both are very busy and I just moved here."

"Ah. Well if she does come over just let me know."

"Yeah, if I had a cell phone."

"You never got a phone yet?"

"No."

Yongguk and Yongnam looked at each other then Yongguk pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and gave it to me.

"Here, so that you can contact Zelo and I or Yongnam if you get bored when we aren't around," said Yongguk.

I took the phone from him, "Thank you, but what if someone in your group messages me?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll have them text Zelo if needed."

"O.okay."

We heard a commotion out in the hallway and I heard Anya's voice yelling for me. I ran to the door then saw her running from a guy with black hair. I grabbed her by the arm then stopped him in front of me with a barrier then closed the door. The three of them looked at Anya in shock then at me. Anya stood next to me wearing a coat and heels with her hair down while I wore jeans and a black shirt with my hair tied up.

"Wh.whoa," said Zelo.

Anya moved behind me in fear and I looked at her over my shoulder.

"They won't hurt you. They're my friends," I whispered.

She nodded and took off her coat revealing a black dress. I took her coat then hung it up.

"Um.. well Yongguk, Yongnam, Zelo. Meet my sister Anya. Anya my friends," I said.

"H.hi," she said waving.

"Hi," they said in unison.

"Wow, Lia. You were right she is the girly side of you," said Zelo.

I shrugged and Yongnam walked up to Anya then took her by the hands.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

Anya blushed, "Y.yes I am. The guy didn't hurt me."

"That's good. Would you like to sit?"

Anya nodded and Yongnam guided her to the couch. I rolled my eyes and Yongguk saw me do it. He smiled at me.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"Oh, nothing."

"It must be something."

I shook my head, "Hey, um can you guys watch her for me. I have to do something."

"Sure."

"Oh, and Yongnam. Watch yourself or you'll answer to me."

Yongnam nodded. I walked out of the apartment then walked down the hall to B.A.P's apartment. I knocked on the door and the guy that was chasing Anya answered it. I looked at him with hazel eyes that made him stare in it.

"Hi. What were you doing to my sister?" I asked.

"I.I w.was.... u-um," he said.

"You were what going after her for blood?"

"Y.yeah."

I pointed my finger at him, "Consider this a warning. If you ever do that again to her you'll have to answer to me. She's nothing like me so beware."

"O.Okay... Oh, by the way I'm Himchan."

"I'm Lia. Now excuse me I have to check on my sister."

I walked back to my apartment and saw Zelo and Yongguk asleep while Anya was trying to drink Yongnam's blood. I looked at her then cleared my throat. She looked at me as her fangs retracted and Yongnam got out of the hypnosis and Zelo and Yongguk woke up. Anya walked over to me and I took her to the bedroom. I closed the door once she sat on the bed.

"Are you crazy?" I whispered so that they wouldn't hear me.

"No, I couldn't help myself," she replied.

"Wait, you could control them with hypnosis?"

"Yeah, it's not that hard."

"But they're humans and the law states we cannot drink the blood of them nor can we use our powers against them."

"That's when you're wrong. They told me they were vampires themselves they just don't have the courage to tell you."

"Say, what?"

"Yeah. Couldn't you tell?"

I shook my head then said lying, "No I couldn't."

"Well, now you know. But do they know you're a vampire?"

"No they don't."

"Good, let's keep it that way till the time is right."

"Let's? What do you mean by that?"

"I wanna live with you."

"But what about your boyfriend?"

"He left me for another girl so I decided to come here and experience something new."

I sighed, "Fine, but you do realize that Zelo and Yongguk live here?"

"I could tell. They told me and said they don't want to leave here because they feel as though they're back at home with their families."

"Oh."

"Well, shall we go check on them?"

I nodded then opened the door. We saw them sitting at the table eating spam and rice. I looked at Anya and she nodded. We walked to the kitchen and made our plates then sat at the table. Anya sat next to Yongnam and I sat next to Yongguk. We started eating and Zelo's phone got a text message from Himchan. He looked at the text then looked at Yongguk.

"We need to go," said Zelo.

Yongguk nodded and took his plate to the sink with Zelo and they left.

~~

Well what do you think?