Chapter 1

B.A.P's new neighbor

  I just moved into an apartment complex in Seoul. I was new in town and new to the surroundings since I was used to the island life in Hilo, Hawaii. I walked to the kitchen with a box filled with kitchen supplies and remembered I had no food to eat.

'Dang, I knew I was forgetting something.'

I placed the box on the counter then grabbed my purse and walked to the store. I looked up at the night sky and wished I could see the stars since the clouds were blocking them from showing. I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into a tall blue haired boy.

"E kalamai ia'u. A'ole au e ike 'oe," I said.

He looked at me like I was speaking in an unknown language and I realized I spoke in hawaiian. I bit her bottom lip then bowed.

"I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."

  The boy smiled, "It's alright, I wasn't watching either. By the looks of things you're not from here."

"No, I'm not. I just moved here today and came for food, but I don't know where to go."

"Ah, well, I can show you."

"You will? Thank you. Oh, my name is Lia by the way."

"I'm Choi Junhong, but people call me Zelo."

"Okay, Zelo it is." Lia smiled at Zelo and he smiled back.

  He took me to the super market and helped gather groceries for the form. After he helped me take the groceries to my place. Once we got there he took the bags into the kitchen.

"Well there you go." he said.

"Thank you, how can I repay you?" I asked.

"There's no need, but if you need anything I live just down the hall with my hyungs."

"Wait you live here too?"

"Yep. Well I must get going, they must be worried sick."

"Okay, well I'll see you later."

  Zelo nodded then left me in the empty apartment alone.

 

So like um.... what do you think? Leave a comment and I'll write more later.