Chapter 5

B.A.P's new neighbor

"LIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Anya.

"What?" I replied.

"You're spacing again. Aish what am I going to do with you. I mean it's like you're daydreaming about something."

"Trust me you have no idea."

"Well, shall we go get some blood to drink?"

"Fine, but where'd the boys go?"

"Yongguk and Zelo went to talk to their group and Yongnam went to the clubs to look for someone to drink blood from."

"Ah, okay. Well let me change my clothes."

"Okay. I'll wait."

I went to my room and got dressed in black shorts, a white leather tube top and a black jacket. I brushed my hair then walked out of the room. In front of me stood Yongguk. I looked at him as Anya talked to Zelo.

"Where you off to?" asked Yongguk.

"I'm going out with Anya. We'll be back," I said.

"Okay, but please be careful out there."

I nodded, "I will. Don't worry."

Yongguk reached out to me but he pulled away and walked to Zelo.

"Come. Let's clean up the apartment for Lia," said Yongguk.

"Okay," said Zelo.

Anya and I walked out of the apartment. We walked to a club and walked to the bar. Anya and I ordered bloody vodka then sat at a booth and drank it.  After we finished our drink we walked to the dance floor and danced.

~~ Zelo and Yongguk

"Hyung?" said Zelo.

"Hmm?" replied Yongguk.

Zelo showed Yongguk my bloody shirt that was in a box.

"Is noona injured?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. She didn't seem injured."

"Should we send Yongjae and Jongup to check on her?"

"No. We need to trust her, arasseo?"

"Arasseo."

"Good."

Zelo put the shirt back into the box.

~~Anya and I

Anya saw my eyes flash red then back to dark brown.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I just saw Zelo showing Yongguk my bloody shirt," I replied.

"You mean the one that you used when you went on a killing spree in Hawaii?"

I nodded, "Ye. I knew I should have gotten rid of that shirt when I first got blood on it."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because Liam's blood was a part of that."

"Lia, that was an accident. You didn't mean to kill your ex."

"Anya. That's true, but I can't change what happened since it's already done."

"You can always move on."

"But I can't what if my true powers release once again and I kill you and many others along the way. This time I'm positive I wouldn't be able to turn back."

"Lia! stop talking nonsense. You're a strong vampire now so I know it won't happen like what happened in Hawaii."

I sighed, "How can you be positive?"

"Because I'm here to help you."

"Okay. Shall we go home now?"

"Sure."

Anya and I walked back to the apartment and we saw the apartment clean.

"Wow," said Anya.

"Thank you," said Zelo who walked into the living room .

"You both did a good job," I said.

"Yongguk-hyung was persistent in cleaning the entire apartment."

"Where is Yongguk?" asked Anya.

"He went to look for Yongnam-hyung."

"He left you home alone?"

"Ye, but don't worry I didn't do anything bad."

I smiled, "Good."

"Um... Lia-noona?"

"Hmm?"

"I went through one of your boxes by accident and I found blood on it.... a...are you injured?"

"Ani. It's from something else. I just couldn't get the blood stain out."

"O.oh.... well would you tell me how it got there?"

"I will, just not now. I'll show you through a different way, just that when you find out don't tell your hyungs, arasseo?"

"Arasseo."

"Good. You should go to bed. It's late for you to be up and you have school tomorrow."

"Okay. Good night Lia-noona and Anya-noona."

"Good night, " we said in unison.

Zelo walked to the futon that laid on the floor near the couch then got under the covers. I turned off the lights then walked to the room with Anya. I closed the room door and Anya took off her jacket then sat on the bed.

"Lia, how are you going to tell him what happened?" she asked me.

I looked at her and she shook her head.

"No, don't do that to him. He's not ready for it," said Anya.

"He's too mature for a young vampire. He'll be able to handle it trust me," I replied.

"Lia! You can't give him the visions in his sleep. It's going to shock him when he wakes up and Yongnam and Yongguk would ask him what's up."

Anya saw me texting.

"Who are you texting?"

"I'm texting Yongnam. I need them to stay at their parents place."

"Lia, don't do it."

The phone rang and I checked the phone then showed it to Anya.

Bang Yongnam

sent at 12:30pm

Arasseo. We will let Zelo-ssi sleep since Yongguk and I will be home late. See you three tomorrow. Good Night :)

"There all safe now," I said,.

"But what if something happens to Zelo?" she asked.

"Nothing's going to happen. If anything does you're a good healer, you'll be able to help him."

Anya sighed, "Fine. Just don't over do it."

"I won't."

I laid on the bed then fell into a meditation state. Anya watched cautiously then walked to the living room and sat on the couch to watch over Zelo.

~~

 

Um... yeah what do you think?