Be with a guy who is good with kids - Minho

Be with a guy who...(new scenarios ft. BTS)

 

 

Used this scenario + Minho as suggested by: bluebabyfish


 

_________ sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the white stick that she’s been holding on to for what seemed like forever.

She bought a pregnancy test kit the night before because she wanted to confirm her suspicions and have a definite answer as to why her period is late.

 

Trying to push the nervousness and fear away, ________ took a deep breath, gathered all her courage and walked towards the bathroom to finally proceed with the process.

 

It took some time for her to actually pee because she was too anxious to actually force the urine out from her biological system…this was worse than when she had to do urine tests in hospitals before.

Her time in the bathroom started making her think back on her relationship with her boyfriend, Minho, and how it all started.

 

‘He’s out of your league. He’s married! He has a kid!’ _________ tried to tell herself that over and over again every time Minho came to view. He always picks up Yoogeun from the school that she works part-time in. She developed a crush on him from the first time she saw him.

She doesn’t know much about the guy since the two haven’t actually talked, she just watches from a far. He looks mysterious and she’s shy to approach him so whenever he parks his car, she just lets Yooguen run up to Minho even before he could even step out of the car. She didn’t dare ask Yooguen anything about Minho since she didn’t want to freak the kid out by showing interest to his dad and she also didn’t want to feed her curiosity. All she sees is that Yooguen is very fond of him.

Little did she know that he got their relationship all wrong…

 

He often displays a willingness to put others first before himself, a good sign that he’s a keeper and is a father material.

 

“Oh you’re such a little cutie…” _________ caressed Yooguen’s hair as he fell asleep on her lap. The little boy grew tired of waiting for Minho who was running late. ________ didn’t have the heart to leave the child alone so she stayed behind to take care of him while waiting for the guy that may make her heart rate speed up.

Minho came rushing through the door an hour later and apologized profusely to her but she shushed him to not wake Yoogeun up.

“Now I know why you’re my nephew’s favorite.” Minho smiled down at the pretty teacher.

“Excuse me??” Her eyes widened when she heard what Minho said. Was she surprised hearing that she is his favorite or more so on hearing that Yoogeun is Minho’s nephew?

“He talks about you often when I pick him up from school and sometimes our conversations about you would last until I drop him off at their house.”

“You’re his uncle?” She asked with a confused expression.

“Yeah, he’s my brother’s kid.” Minho informed ________ his true relation to the child who could really pass off as his little mini-me.

“OH...” She chuckled and broke into a silly grin. She shook her head, lightly laughing off her foolishness.

“What? Why?” Her infectious giggle made Minho smile yet curios as well because of her sudden change of expression.

“Uhm…I thought you were his dad.” She mumbled when Minho leaned close to her to carry Yooguen off from her lap.

Now it was Minho’s turn to chuckle.

“I’m very much available, if that’s what you’re wondering and I think I would want to get to know more about Yoogeun’s favorite teacher straight from herself as well.” He winked at her and she blushed immediately.

 

________ gently dipped the pregnancy test kit into the cup and wondered why 2-3 minutes felt like an eternity for her.

Good thing she didn’t have to worry about being caught by Minho since the guy is still out.

 

He adapts to outside circumstances easily and can go with the flow. He comes up with another plan on the spot when things go wrong so he could turn the situation around and please the people involved.

 

_________ pouted as she looked out the window before getting her phone from her bag. She couldn’t leave her work place even though her morning classes were already finished. She had to cover some afternoon classes for one of her co-workers who suddenly called in sick.

She was so torn because today was supposed to be her first date with Minho. She didn’t want to postpone their date but she had no other choice so she called him up on the phone.

Minho understood her situation and decided to compromise for the day, determined to still make things work for them despite the setback for today.

“Oh My God! What are you doing here?” Minho surprised _________ at school during the kids recess time.

“I still want to push through with our date even if means doing it there. I brought us food.” Minho showed _________ the take-out bento lunch set that he bought just minutes ago. _________ awed at how Minho’s sweet actions. She told Minho that he didn’t have to stay but he insisted that he didn’t mind.

The two talked and got to know more about each other.

Since Minho was free for the remainder of the day, he volunteered to work with her for the remaining hours that she still had.

 

He is sincerely generous, unselfish and very understanding…a tell-tale sign that he is ready for the real deal, whether it’s with committing with one woman or becoming a father.

 

“You sure are great with kids. I wouldn’t have imagined that based on your looks alone.” ________ told Minho as she helped him clean up.

“Hey, what is that supposed to mean?? Haven’t you seen me with my nephew?”

“But that’s different, you’re related to him that’s why you treat him so well but it’s different to be that nice to little energetic and noisy kids that you don’t work for or connected to.”

“That just means I’m a catch, don’t you think?” He as he used her observation to his advantage.
“And don’t you think you’re boasting too much about yourself? Thinking way into the future Mr. Choi?” She raised her eyebrow at him.

“Honestly? I do think I’m pretty good with kids but I admit that I’m not good with women or romantic relationships. But I am hoping and wanting to change that with you.” Minho seriously replied. And yet again, Minho’s smooth voice and his slightly corny statement made ________ blush.

 

He loves kids and babies, and even they love him back. He truly looks forward to mingling and playing with the little ones

 

Minho loves playing sports, that’s one of the facts that Yooguen voluntarily shared with his teacher. He says his uncle is competitive with his dad but from what ________ saw, it seemed like he isn’t that competitive with kids and would lose to make them happier.

“Oh I can’t believe you beat me again.” Minho carried the silly laughing Yoogeun and sat him comfortably on his lap.

________ smiled at the scene and her heart squealed in delight. He's cute and manly at the same time and his smile is simply wonderful.

“I think it’s sweet and manly that you purposely lost to him.” She whispered as she patted a face-towel on his forehead to wipe the sweat from all that running and other energetic activities he did with the kids in her class.

Minho winked at her and stole a kiss on her cheek which made the kids cringe…of course at that age boys and girls still do not understand the concept of how adult men and women look at each other.

 

He knows how to work as a team player, which is very important when raising children with his partner. You'll feel safe knowing that you're in it together as you both transition into parenthood.

 

Later that day, Minho helped ________ prepare lunch for the kids. He really didn’t have to help her serve but he willingly did everything he could so that he could help her and get some load off her work.

Minho assisted the kids with holding their utensils and blew on the hot food for them first before feeding it to a few of them who needed help.

________ couldn’t help but look at him dreamily. She could see and feel that all his kindness was not a fake act…he was not just showing off to impress the lady teacher.

 

“You really like kids, huh?” ________ asked Minho after the kids went out of the room to go to the playground

“I’m crazy about them.” Minho replied with a soft smile on his face. It seems like he’s already considered how many kids he wants and is looking forward to starting his family.

“You spoiled them today but I think we’re all crazy about you here too.”

“We?” He asked with a cheeky smile

“What? I said and meant ‘they’! They, as in the kids, are crazy about you.”

“I clearly heard you say ‘We’.”

“I did not. Besides you were too good to them, I bet they prefer you over me now. Do you want to take over my job?” She slyly changed the topic

“I don’t want you to lose your job…I just simply want to be with you. Maybe I should work with you here too so we can spend more time with you? OH I get it! Was that a hint teacher? Is that your little sign for me to say that you want me here?” He teased ________ which made her blush like crazy again. Of course she denied his statement and smacked him on the arm.

 

He's patient, stable and loves unconditionally. Your future offspring will know that no matter what happens, he will always be there for them.

 

As weeks, months went on, _________ saw more and more of Minho and he was proving to be an angel from God. She saw how charismatic he is, making her fall for him some more. That’s why she didn’t hesitate when he finally asked her to be his girlfriend, of course she couldn’t turn the guy down even if she wanted to since he got the kids in her classes to help him with his mini-event at the school that he prepared only for her.

 

 

“Babe. I’m here!” Minho called out for ________ right after he entered his girlfriend’s apartment where he had a privilege in owning a spare key.

“Minho…” She approached her boyfriend with an anxious expression that made him instantly feel nervous.

“What’s wrong baby?” Minho asked as he approached his girl who just gasped.

“Wow. What a way of choosing your words.” With trembling hands, she handed over to Minho a very significant item and a more surprising result coming from it.

“You’re pregnant?” Minho asked to confirm what he was seeing. He’s only seen this peculiar looking pregnancy kit on shows and movies and he didn’t expect to see it in real life so soon.

His girlfriend bit her lower lip before nodding. She didn’t look up at him and kept her head down.

“Look at me…” Minho said with such a soft tone. “Everything is going to be okay. I am going to be with you every step of the way, happily and lovingly guiding you while our little one grows in you. We will take this on together, okay? Well…actually we already started this together since it is how we created our baby.” Minho lost his train of thought as his mind slightly wandered off track.

“We weren’t even prepared. Damn you!” ________ slightly hit Minho on the chest. She knows she couldn’t fully blame Minho because she didn’t take enough precautions and lacked control too.

“When we make love, it’s a two-way act and the same goes with the hardships, if we struggle, we struggle together. So don’t be scared because I will always be here. I do feel that this comes as a surprise to us but I also feel grateful and blessed. What I looked forward to in having in the future is actually now a reality, it’s our present…so thank you ________. I love you, always will, and maybe even more now.” Minho tried hard to comfort _________, telling her that she had nothing to worry too much about.

“Our future sons and daughters will love us too much as well because we’ll be parents they can be proud of. Truthfully, I’m not that confident too babe but I know we will try hard to be great parents.” Minho did his best to re-assure her since he remembered that time when __________ shared one of her fears that she may not turn out to be a good mother. Sure, she may seem pretty put together and great with the kids that she teaches but it’s still different in handling your own child and that scared her at times.

Actually, _________ didn’t really have doubts about Minho since she knows the kind of guy he really is. He's really good at keeping commitments, he’s naturally talented in taking care of kids and he keeps everything balanced and steady for them. He has become her rock.

When they do have fights and heated arguments, Minho does not walk away from them. He stands his ground when he thinks he is right but still meets _________ halfway and compromises with her so they could fix their problem, but when he is wrong, he shows that he is man enough to apologize and admits his fault…which shows the kind of maturing that a good parent needs.

He doesn't have a scary temper which is important since _________ doesn’t want her future kids to deal with the scars of his rage.

He is ambitious, not just for himself but for the people involved in his life. He is vocal about providing a great future for his family.

Another good trait that ________ looked out for before from a guy is whether he displays enough humility and does not always think he has the answers, indicators that he has the necessary discipline to raise children. Luckily for her, Minho passed almost every sign, almost everything on her mental check list. He is the perfect catch for her! Definitely the right guy that she wants to be the father of her kids…and it’s actually happening. She couldn’t ask for anything more.

 


 

 

 

Sorry for the long wait. I had a bit of a writer’s block with all of my stories but hopefully you all enjoy this update!

I am almost finished with the next one!

Be with a guy who is your boss - Changmin