Be with a guy who is mysterious - Myungsoo

Be with a guy who...(new scenarios ft. BTS)

 

As suggested by: escapism 
 

“Are you ready?” Myungsoo asked his girlfriend who admitted to feeling nervous. He hugged her tight and reassured her that she will do great.

The two were going to play together with Myungsoo’s other friends to complete and present their music project for their composition class. They would be performing their self-composed song ‘Infinitely In-love’

Myungsoo would be on guitar, Sunggyu on piano, and Woohyun and ________ would be the vocalists.

 

Most mysterious guys are quiet and wouldn't easily let people in their lives nor do they quickly enter into relationships.

 

_________ was eating lunch with her close friends when she felt as if someone has been watching. Her instinct was right because when she turned to her side she caught Kim Myungsoo staring at her. He didn’t look away and she wasn’t sure what his gaze meant.

“He looks like he’s glaring at me.” __________ whispered to her friend before taking a sip from her drink. This wasn’t the first time she caught Myungsoo looking at her. She has seen him stealing glances at her in the classroom or when they pass by each other at the university, because of their constant eye-contacts she has actually noticed some of his mannerisms and is curious as to why she always spots him looking at her.

“I think he’s intrigued, maybe he’s interested.” Her friend replied with a shrug.

“Interested in me?? He seems mad at me. I don’t remember doing anything to offend him though.” _________ couldn’t believe that that mysterious guy could like her. They haven’t talked much since she only had 3 classes with him and based from what she heard from the gossip going around the university, Myungsoo is a hard guy to get close to. He is known for his good looks, mysterious personality, and strong passion for music. Not to mention his circle of friends consist of all talented and gorgeous looking men.

She always spotted him with the same set of guy friends and she doesn’t remember seeing him interacting a lot with females even if they’re the ones constantly approaching him. Maybe she reminded him of something? Or maybe she unconsciously offended him? It’s actually starting to make her think of different possibilities since she hasn’t experienced that with other guys.

“That’s kind of his image. He has that cool cold exterior but maybe he has a heart-warming personality.”

What people didn’t know is that they mistook Myungsoo’s shyness as being mysterious and cold. He was even nicknamed ‘L’ because he resembled the character from Death Note.

 

 

The mystery can be thrilling, girls can be captivated because mysterious guys reveal so little and leave the rest up to the imagination, in which the women would want to unravel.

 

Myungsoo smiled down on the paper that was on the table. He just drew his ideal girl, it wasn’t a detail one yet he felt like he still made the features he wanted on a girl distinct with his pen and paper, he had one person in mind when he sketched that.

‘Perfect. She really is my style.’

He got a colored paper from his folder and created a simple origami, he folded it in a way that it would resemble a flower and then he rolled the white paper where he drew his ideal woman to make it look like the stem of the flower.

He looked at the time and then rushed towards his class room for his music theory class. He ran towards the room and was relieved that no one was inside yet. He went towards the seat that he remembered _________ frequently sat in and placed his simple art work on her table.

He attached a small post-it with her name on it so that she won’t think that it wasn’t for her.

He had a fixated look on his face as he observed her facial expression upon seeing the surprise on her table.

She smiled, oh that smile that he found very pretty. _______ then looked around the room to try to find out who her ‘secret admirer’ is but it seemed like no one was guilty…or at least they all seemed innocent.

Myungsoo avoided her eyes as his heartbeat accelerated. He suddenly lost courage to take credit. Yes, he has been crushing on her for quite some time now and he wasn’t brave enough to confess nor attempt to get closer to her.

It must have been infatuation at first sight because the moment he laid eyes on _________, he was sure that she just became his world.

 

 

A quiet and mysterious guy feeds the girl bit by bit of pieces of him to keep her interested, and then she’s left to imagine what else is inside that she can't see yet. Those who are genuine would be keen on not only guessing stuff about him but would seriously make an effort to discover the side of him that he doesn’t show often to others.

 

_________ carried the gayageum she rented for her traditional music class and was walking towards the instruments storage room where she can keep it while she takes her other classes.

Once she stopped in front of the room, _________ heard the sound of a guitar being played coming from inside. She quietly opened the door and sneaked in slowly and found the person creating the beautiful melody using the string instrument.

Myungsoo smiled and looked pleased with himself after practicing the melody that he created not too long ago.

“Wow you’re really good.” ________ couldn’t stop herself from praising Myungsoo. Her voice surprised Myungsoo and that made him scratch the back of his neck.

“You should smile more and not look guilty when someone sees you having a good time.” _________ spoke again as she placed her case near the corner of the room.

It was starting to get awkward since he didn’t reply to her so she just waved to him and was about to walk  towards the door when Myungsoo walked up to her and held her wrist softly to stop her.

“We have the same class. Let’s go together?” He tried to keep his eyes on hers but even that was proving to be a challenge to him since this is the closest that he got to her.

“That would be nice but I’d only agree to it on one condition.” _________ said and that made Myungsoo look confused as he waited for her to finish. “Smile as we walk.”

And with that, Myungsoo felt the ice walls around him crumble. This girl really had some power on him and she didn’t even know the effect she had on him.

 

From that day on, Myungsoo started talking more to _________ and the two became more comfortable with one another. He changed and people noticed, he wasn’t that ‘ice prince’ anymore…or well to _________ anyway.

“I saw this and thought of you.” Myungsoo timidly said as he handed her a pastel colored guitar pick that had an infinite symbol.

“Oh…uhm. Thanks but I don’t know how to play the guitar. ” She shyly replied but showed appreciation to his gesture.

“That’s why I got it. I was wondering if you’d like to learn from me? I’m not sure if I can be a great teacher but I think I can do well or if not then my friend can–” ________ cut Myungsoo’s mumbling off by getting the guitar from him and strummed the strings with her new pick.

“I think I’m ready for my first lesson.”

 


He may not know how to express himself very well as he likes to keeps things to himself. He can be pretty stubborn at times and make a girl crazy with his silent treatment and that can be a hard and frustrating thing to deal with in a relationship.

 

Myungsoo woke up from his nap and discovered that their professor didn’t arrive for class. He looked around and saw that some of his classmates were still hanging around in the room, enjoying their free time. He looked for ________ and he frowned when he saw her talking to one of the guys, he whispered something to her and whatever he said made her laugh…their closeness made Myungsoo jealous. He hastily stood up from his seat and swung his bag over his shoulder as he made his way out.

________ called out to him but he ignored her and slammed the door close causing for the people in the room to momentarily stop what they’re doing.

 

“Hey…are you okay?” _________ approached Myungsoo as soon as she saw him sitting on a bench, he was probably waiting for his friends.

Myungsoo didn’t look at ________ and continued to just fiddle with his phone.

“Are you mad at me?” She asked again, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion at his cold silent treatment.

“You’re really not going to look at me or say anything?” She tried one last time. She thought they made progress already in being friends yet now he’s being like this again. She wanted to know what he was thinking to understand him but he was shutting her out.

Myungsoo finally turned his head a bit to look at her but all he gave her was an annoyed expression.

“Fine. Be that way.” ________ stood up and started walking away. Myungsoo ran his fingers over his hair and at the same time released a sigh out of frustration.

‘Just man up Myungsoo!’ He thought to himself and decided to finally act on his feelings. He stood up from his seat and then jogged after ________.

He placed his hands on her arms to stop her from moving any further.

“Do you really want to know why?” Myungsoo asked and of course ________ nodded. Myungsoo then surprised her (and even himself) when he leaned in and kissed _________ tenderly. That was the only way he thought of letting her know his true feelings, he would end up mumbling things if he had to explain with words how much he truly liked her. Of course he would still have to tell her how hard he fell for her but right now he was hoping that this first kiss would at least let her know that he has pretty strong feelings for her, that he saw her more than just a friend and he hoped she would too.

Honestly, he thought she would’ve known by now but it seems like he hasn’t made himself clear with his intentions to her, not until now.

 

 

He may look quiet, mysterious and reserved to the outside world but he’ll always open up to you, to the one who holds his world.

 

The couple shielded themselves from the rain as they shared an umbrella, it’s a good thing that Myungsoo is prepared.

“You didn’t have to bring me back, you didn’t before anyway.” _________ told Myungsoo as he walked her back to her dorm, definitely a well-mannered man.

“You weren’t my girl back then. As of today I will do everything I can to treat you the best I can. I want to be a great boyfriend since an amazing lady like you deserves to be treated like royalty.” Myungsoo definitely was a loving guy and not a lot of people expected that.

“Can you hold the umbrella for a minute?” Myungsoo asked ________. She obliged to his request not thinking that he only did that so he could cup her face and kiss her sweetly.

It felt nice knowing that she’s the only girl that he has treated this way. She felt lucky to be his first love and in many ways she spent a lot of ‘firsts’ with Myungsoo too, like for example he was the first guy she cooked for (besides her dad) and fortunately he always loved her dishes.

 

They did the song beautifully which earned them a great review and a close to perfect grade from their strict professor.

The group went to the university’s café to do a simple celebration along with their other friends who also did great on the project.

The couple sat next to each other and cuddled, not minding the looks that their friends were giving them. Myungsoo’s arms were around her waist while she had her hands over his, her head resting against shoulder, she was feeling a bit tired but still wanted to spend time out with everyone else.

“I honestly never thought I’d see Myungsoo be this nauseatingly romantic and mushy.” Sungyeo started to tease.

“I know. I feel like I just watched him grow up.” Dongwoo added as well.

“Well what can I say…love does crazy, mysterious things.” Myungsoo replied as he showed that he was not embarrassed with how love and his special girl affected him and changed him for the better.

He kissed his girlfriend’s blushing cheeks and squeezed her hand.

Their happiness and love seemed limitless

 

People may see him as a cold or distant person but he has a soft side inside him hidden away. He may look like he lacks interest in anything unrelated to him but in fact he thinks deeply about various things whether it’s a light or serious matter.

It may sound like a weird analogy but mysterious people can be compared to onions, you have to be patient in peeling a layer, by removing each barricade, the other person involved will be able to discover and appreciate their partner more, and eventually it will be all worth it once they see that the more they peel, the more they can see the pureness of their hearts.

 


Hope you enjoyed this light fluffy one-shot ^_^ Just in time for Myungsoo's birthday ;)

Thinking of writing one about Yonghwa and related to Running Man or maybe Taecyeon soon since I still have a hangover from the 2pm concert.haha

Would love to hear your thoughts :)

 

*GIF credit: http://kreesthen.tumblr.com/