Sick

The Four of Us

Achoo! Ugh, this fever is so troublesome. I shouldn't played last night under the rain. But what can I do if my wives are playing too? Who would resist their soaked bodies playing like children. Aigoo, Kim Taeyeon you're sick but you're still ing unto them.

I am alone right now at my room. Wondering why the girls aren't with me? Well after learning that I become sick, they started to bicker and blame each other. Of course, I would stop them but my body stops me from moving because of this sluggish feel. Then they suddenly stop doing it when they feel that I'm about to yell to them. Intuition is very handy this time.

After a while,

"Taeyeonnie~"

"Yes, Bun *coughs* ny?"

"Omo, drink this first"

After making sure I'm okay, she suddenly drop a news that starts to haunt me until now and wishing to never experience again.

"Uhm, I know you are sick right now Yeonnie but sad to say, I have to go to work a-"

"WHAT? Tell me it's not true Bunny, tell me you ditch work for me. Please not now Bunny!" I plead and muster up all the aegyo hiding inside my body while doing this.

"I'm sorry Yeonnie but I need to be there during the presentation, my presentation to be exact and you know that it's my time to show them what I could do. I'm really sorry Yeonnie" My Bunny said with the saddest tone I only ever heard twice during our relationship. This would be the third and I start to feel guilty to for letting her choose between work and me especially when I'm the one who told the girls to achieve what they want and I'm always there to support them.

"I'm sorry Bunny for acting like a jerk right now. I understand your plans. Please do your best and show them who's the boss! Take care my Little Bunny and bring home the ice-cream! Kekeke" I have to show that I really understand her because I know seeing a guilty Sunny also hurts me.

"Aigoo, Yeonnie." Bunny suddenly cries and hugs me "I won't go anymore Yeonnie, I know that you really need me now and t-"

I peck her lips to stop her ramblings. Aigoo, although I wish to be with my Bunny, I know when to let them be on their own "It's alright Bunny. Nothing will happen bad and besides, Mushroom and Princess is with me right?"

"But Yeonnie,"

"No but, but butts Bunny kekeke"

"Yah, ByunTae, next time I wouldn't leave you like this okay? Allow me to stay and take care of you too arraso?"

"Sure Bunny and I love you! Goodluck! Hwaiting!"

 

After Sunny leaves, time to face the music... After her work, Sunny arrives only to find out her Yeonnie is now suffering from food poisoning. It left a very big trauma for Taeyeon and Sunny while Jessica and Tiffany instantly deleted that episode from their lives.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;)