Cuddles

The Four of Us

 

 

♫ Sunday morning the rain is falling…♫

 

Well the song fits the mood today. It is Sunday and the rain is falling outside. The best part? I have three lovely ladies beside me in this bed. I want to get up so that I could prepare breakfast but the mood really lulls me back to this bed. I want to cuddle more with my wives and enjoy the warmth.

 

This scene…I want to capture this. But my right hand right now is hugged by my Sunny bunny and yeah, this adorable bunny is sleeping talking as usual. Good thing that it is morning already and she stopped producing those alien sounds again (where she only produce it during nighttime). Who wouldn’t be afraid of it? But since I lived with her for a long time already, I’m immune already.

 

On my left side, my ice princess is being a koala again.  She hugged my body tight…Tight.. kekeke aigoo stop being a byun Kim Taeyeon. This princess doesn’t sleep talk nor produce alien sounds but she…she snores. Yes, this ice princess is capable of the unimaginable act. Good thing that it is not too loud like a siren but yeah, like Sunny bunny, I became immune.

 

And besides Jessica is my mushroom. Although Jessica is hugging me, Tiffany took my left arm as her pillow. So can you imagine my position? Me with my right arm hugged possessively, my body too and my left arm extended to be a pillow. Mushroom holds my arm like a kid sleeping with her doll so I guess I’m thankful she’s not using my arm as her pillow for her head. I can’t imagine the after effects in the morning… Anyway, Mushroom doesn’t sleep talk nor produce sounds but...she drools most of the time. So my arm would be always occasionally wet. So yeah, after living with her for a long time too, I became immune.

 

So after describing them to you guys, I think I should really get up and prepare our breakfast. I don’t want my wives to starve, after all they are exhausted after what happened last night…kekekekeke…

 

Now the challenge is to get up without waking them up. But no worries, after all I learned to be a ninja for them. Cool Kim Taeyeon eh? It’s a must to learn you know. So I slithered my way out of from their embraces. Success ^^

 

After getting some clothes, I look at them again. Didn’t I tell you I want to capture this? So this time, I took a picture of them. Of course it looks exquisite and y. Kekeke. After all, they show some skin but before you think ert, it’s a creative shot. Jjang Taeng~

 

Wish we stay this forever wives