Shopping

The Four of Us

Today is probably one of the worst days of my life. I’ve been tag—more on drag actually. Today is my wives happiest days—shopping.

To be honest, I also enjoy shopping except for that one dreaded thing that most men (well, I'm the husband/man on this relationship)  couldn’t also stand—carrying their shopping bags. Sometimes, I think my wives are forgetting that I am only one Kim Taeyeon and neither have I had any cloning technique nor Hulk strength. And for my situation, it’s tripled. Aigoo, when I’m about to protest about being tired, what they only need to stop me from being grouchy is that they send me their thousand megawatts smile (which I think they mastered so I’m still under their pinky fingers) and my mood would be lifted up. Right now, we’re heading to their favorite clothing store.

‘Yes, I could finally sit down now. Aish, I think I can’t feel my arms anymore.’

“Tae~tae, come with me…”

What? Oh no, should I say that I’m really tired now? But I can’t say no to my Mushroom just like that? Omo, think Taeyeon, think!

“Ah…Mus—“

“Taengoo~ I want you to come here now. As in N.O.W”

Eeek. Warning bells! Taeyeon, be a man and show them who’s the boss! Tell them you are definitely tired now. Here goes nothing…

“Ah…Prin—“

“Yah, Jessi. I asked Tae~tae first!”

“But I want to show him something now Tiff.”

While my two wives are arguing, I felt someone sits beside to me.

“Taeyeonnie. Do you want a massage?”

THANK GOD! Sunny has already realized that I’m dead tired now.

“Thank you Bunny. It would really help me now.” And I flashed my sincerest smile to her which she returns with the same intensity.

 I close my eyes during the massage session and suddenly my two bickering wives seems to quiet down. What happened? I opened it, to only see them in front of me with worried and sad faces.

“Oh, Mushroom and Princess, what happened? Why are you girls sad? Don’t they have stock of your sizes? I could per—“

I couldn’t continue what I says when I feel two lips on the sides of my cheeks. I look at them confusingly but before I could speak again, they both beat me on it

“Tae~Tae/Taengoo~…We’re sorry for not noticing you’re tired already. We’ve been selfish and just think of dragging you anywhere when at the first place, you handle all our bags. Sorry”

I felt happy with their words. And because I couldn’t say the words I want to say, I just hug the three of them.

“You know girls; it’s really okay for me to go shopping with you…but I hope that you also realized that I can’t carry them all even if I want. I want you guys to enjoy your shopping…and I don’t want to spoil it by throwing tantrums. So from now on, let’s all agree that when I want to seat or at least rest for awhile, give it to me okay? And little massage like what Bunny did doesn’t hurt.” I wink at them so at least that they wouldn’t really feel guilty.

“Okay, Taeyeonnie/Taengoo/Tae~tae”

Then my wives have gone checking the store again while I’m seating here.

‘This is good.’

But because I know that they would take their girl time, I play with my phone. Then suddenly, I hear the three of them calling me.

Since I know that they wouldn’t treat me the same way before, I go to them; only to have my jaw drop at the sight

‘Is this the Heaven’s reward. Yummy~’

What makes me go on my ByunTaeng mode again is because my three wives have fitted clothes that really compliments and hugs their body.

‘Those curves…I need them tonight’

I stopped drooling when I saw the three of them smirking at me.

This is the best part of shopping—fitting clothes