Cycles

The Four of Us

I haven’t counted the sighs that are coming out from my mouth. This is the umpteenth time that the girls are bickering to each other. It’s pretty normal for me to be honest. They have been doing that since the time the four of us lived together. But today, it’s different. They argue more than the normal dose, and although it’s also normal for them to squabble about petty things, today it’s different. From petty reasons to pathetic ones. Ugh, do their period cycles occur at the same time again? It’s really hard to handle three hormonal girls at the same time. I need to put a stop on this.

 

“GIRLS! COME HERE AT ONCE!” I said in an angry tone so they know that what I’m about to say is business.

 

They stop their arguments at once and hurriedly go downstairs. It seems a race actually, and I panicked at the thought that one of them would get hurt.

 

“YAH! Just walk you know. Do you guys want to get hurt?” I can’t help but to lace my words with worry and anger so they realize that I care for their safety.

 

“I’m sorry Tae/Taengoo/Taeyeonie.”  They slightly bow to make their apologies more sincere. Then I just realized I’m giving off my mother vibe again where my children are seriously apologizing. My stifled laugh passes through their ears.

 

“Taeng, why are you laughing at our apologies?!” Jessica asks. Uh-oh, I notice that Hellsica would be activated soon. I need to remedy it immediately.

 

I walked near her and hug her from behind and spoke to her ears gently…

“Sica-ah, I just feel like I’m being an AhjummaTaeng again. Sorry if I offended you guys” I managed to put my sincerity in my voice so they could understand. I kissed her cheeks to seal up my apology. She instantly blushes, which is one of my favorite things about her. I can’t really get tired of her profuse blushing. She suddenly kissed me in my lips and said:

 

“Of course you’re forgiven Taengoo. I just thought that you didn’t take our apologies sincerely”

 

However, I suddenly feel the chills on my back. Uh-oh, I completely forgotten for a while the two pairs of angry eyes on my back. I need to coax the other two. This will be a long and scathed night.

 

Please help me survive from these hormonal wives of mine.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yey! Progress in my part.