Chapter 43: Taemin's thoughts

because of a bet

 

TAEMIN'S POV
 
We were all ready to go home earlier when Key hyung suddenly asked us to watch a movie. I don't know what got into him but when he saw Mina he suddenly got this idea to watch a movie. He even asked Dongho, well he might have been just asking Yuri and Mina but Dongho came along.
 
I didn't realy wanna come but can't find some excuse besides I don't want them thinking I can't handle being with Mina and Dongho. Minho hyung is already starting to ask me a lot of questions after the incident at the barbecue house with Mina. And mind you, he asks like a detective.
 
When the party at Jonghyun hyung's house ended, my 7 days of being Mina's fake boyfriend also ended. I knew I hurt her but she'll only get hurt more if I don't tell her straight away. Ji Eun and I had been together since we were kids inspite of dads being rivals. Ji Eun and I became friends and later more than that. I still remember the first time I met Ji Eun she was crying 'cause other kids bullied her. My mom said I should always be nice to girls and don't make them cry at least avoid making them cry. So it became my mission to protect Ji Eun.
 
You see, I'm not a good kid. I don't like going to school and I always get in trouble but when I met Ji Eun everything changed for me. I always got to school so I could protect her. I have to be good 'cause I want her to like me. Making her smile, playing with her and just doing everything with her.
 
But things got complicated when we grew up. We found out our dads were rivals, my dad was not happy but said that Ji Eun is nother dad so he wouldn't interfere but Ji Eun's dad did everything to part us. Somehow this only made us closer until her dad became ill. She had to choose, of course she chose her family which was fine with me. We were still young so we decided that if we're meant to be, fate would bring us together no matter what.
 
When she moved to Japan I was so lonely I couldn't even eat for a couple of days. My mom would cook everything but still I won't eat. Then I saw my mom crying and that's when I realize to pull myself together. That's when I went to the kitchen and found some rice cakes. Somehow that made me feel better. It was the best rice cake I ever ate. My mom found me eating those rice cakes. After that everyday my mom would serve rice cakes. I ate rice cakes for a week then I told mom to stop serving it. That I'm ok and I told her I don't need the rice cakes anymore, I had enough. She never made them again.
 
I moved on. Started being active in school and sports. Met new people and girls of course but deep in my heart I waited for Ji Eun to come back. I waited for the day that we'd be together again.
 
When I saw her again it's like finding a piece of my heart that's been missing. I know when I saw Ji Eun again taht I wanna be with her/ That night at the party I had to be honest to Mina it's the best I could do. But it also broke my heart to see her in pain. If only I could spare her feelings. 
 
I admit that sometimes when I think of what Mina said at the party, I remember her face when I'm about to sleep sometimes. It's weird really 'cause when this happens I dream of her I'm sure it was Mina but when I wake up I can't remember what happened in my dream.
 
__________________________________________
Thanks for the comments guys!
 
my hands got tired from typing... I had to stand in line for some documents! GOSH! it took me almost 4 hours to get them!
 
my changmin killed me today  LOL. sorry guys but i just need to get this out!
 
 I LOVE MY CHANGMIN 24 hours a day!!!  ♥
 
 
i'll try to update again today... i'm still typing here! who's online??? 
 
SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS! THANKS GUYS! ♥ ♥ ♥