-02

Claustrophobia Girl

 

            “UNNIE!” Suzy shout right on my ears.

            “Oh GOD, BAE SUZY! I still need my ears.” I said to her.

            “Mianhae, Soomin unnie. I’m just happy.” She said with those wide smile on her face when she came in to my house.

            “Why?”

            “Sunggyu Oppa gave me this. Pretty isn’t it, unnie?” she said as she show me a cute teddy bear phone strap.

            “Oh, it’s really cute.” I said to her. “Can I have it too?” I asked her with my puppies eyes.

            “NO, OF COURSE! It’s from Sunggyu Oppa.” She said as she put it on her pocket and I laugh at her sudden action.

            “So, you’re still in love with him?”

            “You know that, unnie. But we can’t be together. Beside, I like it this way. Being his friend.” She said as she smile.

            “I know. Both of you look better like this. Share everything just like ‘special’ best friend.” I .

            “Unnie! Stop teasing me!” she said to me as she blushed.

            There we are just like the other days when Suzy came to my house. It’s Tuesday so we will went to school. Every Tuesday we went to school together because her father went work early in the morning so he send Suzy to my house to prepare school with me. Her mother lived in New York because she got a job there, but twice in a year she came home, it’s every Christmas and her birthday.

            We went to school together and like every day, I wear my uniform and a pair of converse shoes, and of course my glasses. After our simple preparation, we went to school together.

            We stop at bus stop near my house, we waited the bus about 3 minutes and we went to school with bus. We talked much things on the bus. We are very closed, I always treat her like my own sister not just cousin, and she did the same thing.

            “Suzy-ah, do you think you can back with Sunggyu?” I asked her simple and she looked at me.

            “Unnie! You know, we won’t. Why you asked me this sudden about me and Gyu oppa?” she said as she gulped her mineral water.

            “Just curious.” I said as I looked to the other sight. Right then, I saw a girl about 6 or 7 years old with her father sit on the front sight. I saw the girl laughing together with her father as her father tell some jokes (I guess) to her. Without I knowing, I smile at their action as father and daughter.

            “I miss you, Dad.” You mumbled slowly but Suzy heard you.

            “Unnie, you’re okay?” she asked me with her worried tone.

            “Yeah, I’m okay. Just missed my Dad.” I said simple to her.

            “Oh, here we are. Let’s go.” I said to her as I pulled her stand and we went out and start walked to school.

            “Suzy-ah, you have to go faster. Your teacher is there.” I said to her as I pointed her teacher who almost got into her class.

            “Oh! Unnie, I have to go now. Annyeong!” she said as she waved her hand to me and I reply her waved. I start walked to my class by myself, still myself until someone tap my shoulder.

            “Good morning, Soomin-ah!” He said to me with his choding smile. Yes. It’s my best friend, Sungyeol.

            “Oh, good morning, Yeol!” I replied his greet and saw the others behind him.

            “Oh, hi guys!” I said to them simple because if I stared at him ( you know who ) I will stuttered and nervous. And after that, he will know that I like him.

            “Hi, Soomin-ah.” They said together.

            “Where is Suzy and the others?” Sunggyu asked me.

            “She’s in her class of course. The other? I don’t know, I didn’t seen them yet.” I replied him. “I thought you went to school with Jia, Dongwoo.” I asked Dongwoo.

            “She said she didn’t came to school today. She felt a bit dizzy, I’ll come to her house after school. Wanna come with me?” Dongwoo said.

            “Oh, I can’t. I have to finished my English project with my friends.” I said to him and he just nodded. All of us walked to our class and finally just me, Woohyun and Sungyeol. We talked as we walked to our class.

            “So, how about Min, Woohyun?” I asked Woohyun.

            “She’s fine. She’s in her class right now. But, we have a little fight last night.” He said.  

            “Why?” Sungyeol asked him.

            “Just a little misunderstood.” He said as he smile.

            “Are you two okay now?” I asked him and he nodded and smile widely.

            We arrived at our class and we sit in our chair. Few seconds later our teacher came and she start the lesson. All of my friends pay attention to the teacher while I was pay attention to Hoya who played football on the field (I sit right next to the window, so it’s easy for me to watched him played football on the field). I watched him played like I’m in heaven. Suddenly, I felt someone poked my cheek. I turn my head to the someone who poked my cheek.

            “Sungyeol, you shock me!” I whispered to him.

            “Hoya?” he asked me as he smirk at me.

            “Shut up!” I whispered to him and start pay attention to the teacher. And there’s my day for today. Not talking to Hoya. I mean, I just say “Hi” to him and there’s nothing else. It’s a little bit make me sick. I thought, it’s just one sided love. I thought he doesn’t like me. Who want to love someone like me? Always afraid to dark and small room without window. Sometimes I felt I look like crazy girl when I was in small room.

 

***