-04

Claustrophobia Girl

 

            I wake up this morning because of heavy rain in the early morning. There’s even thunder and that make me can’t sleep again. I wake up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After that, I wear my uniform and went to the kitchen and start cooking my breakfast. I made a sandwich, delicious sandwich. Yummy! I want to eat now~

            After breakfast, I went to school. I walked to the bus stop and sit there. I glanced at my watch. 6.45 am. I’ll be late if the bus doesn’t come in 5 minutes. Suddenly a black car stop right in front of me, the window slowly opened and there’s hoya on the car. WAIT! WHO?! YES! IT’S HOYA! Oh my God, what should I do?

            “Soomin-ah! Get in! You’ll late if you waited the bus. Quickly!” he shout to me. I can’t said anything and just hop in to his car.

            He asked me some questions about me and others. After that, totally awkward. We didn’t said anything until we reach the school and I went straight to my class so does he.

            Few hours later the school bell was rang and it’s time for lunch. I went out from my class with Sungyeol and Woohyun. When we want to go to canteen, Hoya appeared from Sungyeol’s back and poked my cheek.

            “OMO! You shock me, Hoya!”

            “Hahahahaha… Sorry, you looked cute.hahaha.” he said as Sungyeol and Woohyun laugh at me hard. I pouted and Sungyeol poked my cheek.

            “You really looked cute. So, how is your date with her, Hoya?” Woohyun asked Hoya as he smirk. Suddenly I felt my cheek burned into red like tomato.

            “Date? We’re not dating. Yet.” He said and almost whispered on the last word.

            “Oh, we got it.” Woohyun and Sungyeol said as they looked each other and teases us. When we joked together, Mr. Seo called me.

            “Han Soomin-ssi! Can you help me?” he asked me.

            “Yes, Mr. Seo. Guys, you go first. I’ll helped Mr. Seo first, I’ll be there soon.” I said to them as I waved my hand. And they just waved back to me and gave me an ‘OK’ sign.

            “What can I helped you, Mr. Seo?”

            “Can you took this file on the fotocopy room? Just give this to Mr. Kim and tell him to copied this file 30 times. Can you?”

            “Okay, Mr. Seo.”

            “Thank you so much, Soomin-ssi.”

            “You’re welcome, mister.”

            I went to the forocopy room and read the files.

            “So, this file for the next lesson. Ah, why would we learn this sport theory? It’s nonsense.” I said to myself.

            “Excuse me, Mr. Kim. I want to give this from Mr. Seo.” I said when I came in, but there’s no answer.

            “Mr. Kim! Mr. Kim!” I a bit shout his name but still no answer.

            “Ah, where is he? He should be….” Suddenly the lamp of the room turn off and the door closed so suddenly. I started panic.

            “WAIT!!!! I’M STILL HERE! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE! SOMEBODY!” I yelled while banging the door with my hand hardly. My heart beating faster, I have this cold sweat, my chest felt heavy when I took a breathe. This room quite small and even it’s still afternoon, there’s no lights from the sun because there’s nothing windows here. It felt hot and I can’t breathe normally, I took a deep sharp breathe but my chest felt really tightness and sick. I start shaking and I reach my cellphone when I want to call Jia, there’s no signal so I can’t called her.

            ‘What should I do? Appa, I can’t breathe. I’m scared.’

***