-05

Claustrophobia Girl

 

            “Where is Soomin?” Jia asked Sungyeol.

            “She helped Mr. Seo first. She’ll come soon.” He answer Jia and we just nodded.

            We eat together and start talking about Hoya and Soomin unnie coming soon date.

            “Oppa, I’ll tell you. Don’t ever take Soomin unnie to amusement park!” I said to Hoya oppa.

            “Why? I thought every girl like being on the amusement park with someone she loved.” Sunggyu oppa asked me.

            “She didn’t like to be there. She didn’t really like being on the crowded place. Oh! And don’t ever ask her to take the lift.” I tell him.

            “Lift? Why?” Dongwoo oppa asked me.

            “Yeah, how can they didn’t take the lift if they want to go to 20th floor? I’m sure they’ll die before the even reach 10th floor.” Myungsoo oppa said to me.

            “Because she can’t.” I tell them. Okay, Soomin unnie didn’t know that I know her condition. My mother and her mother tell me few months ago after she got into trouble. Yes. She try to take the lift to went to 4th floor at the mall, but she fainted and got in to the hospital in critical condition. She didn’t wake up until 7 days. And because of that, her mother and my mother tell me that she is a claustrophobia patient. And my father said I have to protect her, and he said Unnie got this claustrophobia when she got trapped on the lift with my uncle (her father) when she’s 5 years old.

            “What do you mean she can’t?” Hoya oppa asked me with confuse looked.

            “She just can’t. You can say, she’ll fainted if she went to the lift. You know, something called claustrophobia?” I said.

            “I knew it. It’s the same like Joowon on Secret Garden right?” Fei asked to me.

            “Yes. It’s something like that. Just don’t take her to the lift or small places without any lights or windows, Hoya oppa. Please?”

            “I will. I won’t take her to the lift and small places.” Hoya oppa said to me.

            “If there’s no lights even the places is quite big, don’t ever left her alone. Just hold her hands and said you will always there with her. That can make her little bit calm.”

            “I will, Suzy. I will.” Hoya oppa said to me as he smile.

            “By the way, it’s quite long. Why she isn’t here yet?” Min said to us. I start panic.

            ‘Where is Soomin unnie?’

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

            I banging the door nonstop even I can’t breathe and my body shaking like crazy. I can’t shout because I can’t breathe. Just banging the doors nonstop hope someone can hear. I reach my cellphone again and still no signal, I looked at my cellphone. I really look pail and wet because of the sweat. I want to take my cellphone on my pocket again but it slipped and I really can’t take this anymore. I still banging the door. Suddenly my eyes become blur and I felt like there are strangling my neck. I grabbed my neck and try to breathe, I hit my chest hardly but still I can’t breathe.

            I really can’t take this anymore, my eyes become blur and suddenly all of my view was black. I knew I fainted but I still can hear someone banging the door and shout my name. I try hard to banging the door back to gave him an answer but I can’t.

            Suddenly I knew that the door was opened and there’s Hoya and Suzy and the others standing in front of the door and my eyes become black again.

            “Soomin-ah! Wake up!” Hoya shout my name was the last thing I heard before everything become black and silence.

_-_- _-_-_-_-_

I felt something stuck on my hand and I felt oxygen mask on my face. I open my eyes slowly. I looked around, and I realize I was in hospital room. I move my body to sit position but someone hand grabbed my body and helped me laid back.

“Hoya? How can you here?” I asked Hoya the one who helped me.

“You lost so much energy, you have to laid back. I found you laid down on the floor on the fotocopy room. Are you okay now? Feel better?” he asked me concerned.

“Yes. Thank you, Hoya-ssi.” I said to him as I blushed.

“Just call me Hoya. Oh, I think we have to cancel go out together. You have to rest.” He said as he smile nicely to me.

“I’m sorry. I promise we will go out next time.”

“By the way, can I asked you something?” I nooded. “How can you got this claustrophobia?” he asked me and my eyes widen.

“H-How did you know?”

“Suzy told me, she knew it from your mother after the last accident. But it’s okay if you didn’t want to share it.” he said to me.

“It’s because……” I tell him everything and he listened to me calmly and after I tell him suddenly my tears flow don on my cheek. He hold my hands and pulled me into his embrace.

“It’s okay, if you want to cry just cry. I’m here so you can let them out. Just cry if you want.” He whispered on my ears and I start cried a lot on his embrace.

I felt warm in his embrace and I felt calm. This is the first time I cried because of this since 13 years ago I cried. I saw his shirt become wet because of my tears.

            “Sorry Hoya, I make your shirt wet. Sorry.” I said as I wiped my tears. Suddenly he took his hand on my cheek and he start wiped my tears.

            “Promise to me, you will share everything to me.” he said and I nodded.

            “Promise to me, you will smile after this.” He said and I nodded again.

            “Promise to me, you will be my girlfriend.” He said and I nodded. Wait! Did he said girlfriend? Girlfriend?! His GIRLFRIEND?!

            “Wait! What do you mean? Forget my nodded.” I said panic to him.

            “I said, promise me you will be my girlfriend. I want to protect you, I want to heal you. I know you’re tired being claustrophobia patient. I want to help you, I want to make you happy, I want to be by your side every single day. And I want to see your smile.” He said and I was blushing hardly and felt touch.

            “So Han Soomin, would you be my girlfriend?” he asked me.

            “I don’t know, Hoya. I-I…” but before I could finish my sentence his face came closer and try to kiss me, but I pushed him.

            “Why? You don’t want to?” he asked me with shock expression.

            “I didn’t answer your question yet, how come you can kiss me?” I asked him jokingly.

            “So, your answer is?” he asked to me for the second times.

            “Yes, Hoya. Yes I would like to be your girlfriend. And I promise we will go out after I discharge from this hospital.” I said as I giggle. He giggle and smile widely. He came closer to my face, I can feel his warm breathe on my cheek. I’m so nervous so I just close my eyes tightly until I felt his warm lips on my lips. Yes. He kissed me softly, I didn’t move at all because I didn’t know what to do (it’s my first kiss so I didn’t know what to do). He put his arms on my waist and pulled me closer to him, so I know what should I do. Slowly I reply his kiss. We kiss yet passionately, we kiss softly and gentle.

            After few seconds, we broke the kiss and try to breathe normally. He laugh at me so sudden.

            “Why did you laugh?” I asked him.

            “You looked cute, Soomin-ah. I’m sorry I didn’t express my feeling since the first. I was too scared you will rejected me.” he said.

            “It’s okay, we are together now, right?” I said to him and he smile. Suddenly he pulled me to his embrace.

            “I’m happy we are together now. I love you, Han Soomin.” He said as he embrace me.

            “ Me too. I love you too, Lee Howon.” I said.

“Hoya.” He said.

“Okay, I love you too, Hoya.” I said as he embrace me tight while whispered to me.

“Just whenever you’re having a bad day, remember this. I love You, Han Soomin.” He said and I felt touch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that’s my story. Being claustrophobia patient not really bad. I got a boyfriend because of this too. But still, I want to recover and I want to take lift too like normal people. But now, I have Hoya by my side. He try hard to heal me. He work really hard and I appreciate it. And that’s make me love him more.

 

***

THE END

***

 

And that's it! i make this story about 3 days :D

i hope you like it and don't forget to subscribed and comment :D

God Bless :)