-03

Claustrophobia Girl

 

            Today I walked to school by myself like always. I went to school too early because my mom went to Busan to business trip for a week. Oh by the way, I talked to Hoya last night. And I like crazy, my heart beat faster than ever when I talked to him, sometimes I stuttered like stupid girl. He called me so he can’t see me. Yeah. He called me to ask me about economics homework. We are on the different class but we got the same homework. So, we just talked about economics homework. Oh God, just thinking about last night conversation I’m blushing like there’s no tomorrow.

            I arrived at school and stop my step in front of the gate when I saw someone I like the most. Yes, Hoya. He standing while he leaned his back on the gate. Oh God, he looks so perfect in that uniform. Suddenly he stared at me and smile while wave his hand. I looked at my back but there’s nobody. ‘He waved at me?’ I thought with my confuse expression stick on my face. He start walked to my direction, my heart start beating faster like they has a race.

            “Good morning, Soomin-ah! I waved to you, why you didn’t reply it?” he said as he pouted on his last sentence.

            “Good morning, Hoya. I thought you waved to someone else. Sorry.” I reply him as I smile.

            “I want to asked you something. Can I?” he asked to me.

            “Of course. What it is about?”

            “Economics like last night. It’s number 7. I answer it like you said, but I didn’t really get it. Can you explain again to me?”

            “Oh, this one. It’s about…….” I explain to him and he listened to me well. He got it fast so we just walked to our class together.

            “Hmmm… Soomin-ah, I-I-I….”

            “Yes? You what, Hoya?”

            “I… ummm… I want to asked you to go out with me. Would you?” he said as he take his head down.

            I shock, really really shock. My heart beat faster than ever, I blushed hardly. I thought I’m not blushing but red like a tomato. Aaaaahhh!! What should I DO?!?!?!?!?!?! I think I’m gonna die because of happiness!

            “I-I-I don’t know. What should I say?” I asked him. ‘AH! PABO!!’

            “You should say what you want to say of course.” He said to me calm and smile to me.

            “I don’t know.” I put my head down.

            “If you don’t want to go out with me….”

            “NO! Okay, I want to go out with you, Hoya. When?”

            “Really? Okay. This Saturday, 7pm I’ll pick you up.” Hoya said to me as he smile widely to me.

            As I say ‘Ok’ to him, we walked to our class together. This is the first time I saw him smile like this. And he smile like this when he with me. OH MY GOD! I thought I  really fall in love with him!

            “So, you’re go out with Hoya this Saturday?” Jia and Sungyeol asked me when I sit on my chair.

            “How did you know?” I asked them.

            “We all know it, Soomin. Hoya tell the others about this, and he asked us what should he do. So, we helped him.” Sungyeol said as he bite his sandwich.

            “OTHERS?! INFINITE?!”

            “And Miss A of course.” Woohyun said as Sungyeol and Jia smile widely to me.

            Good. So now, all of Infinite member will know that I like Hoya. What? Why? You asked me why?! Of course they will know it because I accept his invitation! Aaaaarrgh!!! I think I’m going crazy now!

            Few hours later, school is over. All of the student went home, some of them went together with their friends. I walked home by myself because Suzy and the other members of Miss A and all of Infinite members should talk to our junior about some of the problems in the school. So, here I am all alone at the bus stop. Using my earphone to listened music. I don’t really like crowded place. So, everytime I’m on crowded places I use my earphone to listened music from my phone.

            I went in to the bus when the bus come. I sit near the window, still with earphones on my ears. Ah, I’m tired. It took 20 minutes to arrived at bus stop near my house. When the bus stop at my stop, I went out and start walking to my house by myself of course. When I walked all alone, I stared at a little girl with her father eat ice cream. ‘I hope father is here, so I can share my ice cream with him.’ I thought sadly. I walked pass them and walked straight to my house.

            “Ah, I’m all alone.” I sigh when I realize that this week I’m all alone without my mom. I went to my bedroom and change my uniform to short jeans and t-shirt. After that, I went to the kitchen and make my lunch.

            “I don’t know what to eat.” I said as I pouted. I opened the refrigerator and there’s just eggs, milk, and mineral water. “I’ll just make omelet then.” I start make the omelet and when it’s done I ate it while I watch TV. Suddenly, I saw on the TV about a complete family (mother, father, and 2 child) and I felt that feeling again. I wanted my mother and father here with me sit and watch TV together. I start felt lonely and lonely and lonely. I didn’t know why I really want to cry this time. My heart feel heavy and the tears start coming down my cheek. I cry hard but I didn’t why I want to cry. I usually didn’t cry when I missed my father. Today is different. I don’t know why. I just cried hard and loudly. I need someone to share. I never share to anybody beside my mother and Suzy. And now, my mother in Busan and Suzy still on school with her friends. And this is the reason why people said I’m a nerd. I don’t like talking too much. I just talking when someone asked me or I have something to tell or asking to someone.

            Tonight I sleep alone in my house. I called Suzy to have sleepover with me but she didn’t pick up my call.

            “Totally lonely. Lonely! LONEly! LONELY! L! O! N! E! L! Y! LONELY! ARRRRGH!” I yelled by myself like crazy and stupid person. I decided to read some books because I’ve done with my homework. Few minutes later I feel asleep.

***