the after

i know im stupid, but i know im not stupid when i say i love you

sounds of wet skin againts each other, moans and groans and whispers. screams and pleas.

everything was clearly audible from hotel room 309.

"oh... good... jin... more!" kame pleaded as jin ed inside him now a little stronger, hitting kame's sweet spot, making the younger one \scream in pleasure. jin never fails to make him feel its his first.

after the small wedding done in vegas, jin and kame flew to paris while yoko was taken to florida by his uncles who at the time was excited as well for it was an alpaid trip. jin funded everything frm the hotel to their daily trips while he enjoys his 'honeymoon' with kame in paris.

"impatient, are we?" jin smirked, leaning down, capturing kame's lipson his nad swallowing the other's moans of pleasure.

-

"uncle koki, when papa said that he and daddy are going on a trip to paris after the wedding, does it mean that they are goung to have their honey moon?" yoko asked koki one night over dinner. they were all tired from the tripto disney land. it was such a huge place and a day is not enough for them to see everything inside it.

"why ask?" ueda in, placing a magazine down in front koi only to make him read the big news that was spreading over japan.

akanishi jin and kamenashi kazuya, mysteriously disappearing?

it all meant nothign good in koi's head. but ueda was thinking differently.

it is all good news he needs to have right now.

-

"jin~!" kame screamed his lover's name as he came, throwing his head back from immense pleasure.

then the phone started ringing. jin groaned but kame picked it up, seeing it was ueda that called. maybe something happened to yoko?

"hey lovebirds. get back to japan immediately and show your selves to them. rumors are spreading and we dont want that," ueda spoke rapidly then ahng up. koki was just staring at him.

"at least let them enjoy, tat-chan."koki spoke when maru came in.

"oh no. oh no. oh no. yoko, call daddy. we have a problem. koki call je now. ueda, call tackey. junno, stay with me," maru spoke. those said people complied without asking any further. when he spoke like that,it means something si really wrong.

koki gasped. the news reached johnny already. the group's disappearance and yoko's involvement. somehow, johnny developed a liking to the little kid.

ueda gasped when tackey told him how worse things had been since they all traveled with the kid. and jin was caught by a staff proposing to kame that day. she's slipping it. but we bribed her and was successful in puling out that one. but you know fans," tackey said in one breath. ueda understands and thanked the man.

"daddy won't pick up," yoko pouted, earning herself smiels and stuff.

-

jin was really irritated when ueda called in the middle of the night just to tell them to go back to japan already.

"but i don't want to," jin whined, pouting like a child that earned him a kiss from kame.

"come on baby. we don't like rumors about this, right? i mean, we should not tell them about this and-"

"i know what is going on, kame. don't lecture me," jin groaned and kissed kame again.

-

tackey is becoming more worried. he wonders if kame and jin can make it on time. he sure does hope so.