the day after

i know im stupid, but i know im not stupid when i say i love you

Meisa-san was surprised upon arriving at the house with jin already watching tv. jin-san usually go straight to his room and sleep.

"Oi, meisa. good evening." jin greeted upon sensing her presence.

"Jin. so... what'up?" meisa-san asked. she didn't prepeared for this conversation. in anyways, she still sat beside jin and grabbed some of the pop-corn he was eating.

"Thanks." jin only spoke. meisa didnt get what he mean with that thanks but didnt spoke any further.

"I owe you big-time, meisa-chan. i already talked to kame. i already apologized to him and we're already fine." jin smiled.

that smile. wait- wait! he only smiles that way when.... oh my God. please dont tell me he- no. cant be. jin has his right mind to do that kind of thing! but, what if im right? what if he-no. meisa, stop it. allow him to talk. listen carefully. we'll never know unless he spit it all out.

meisa thought. jin kept smiling that suspicious smile that meisa-san only see when...

"We made love." jin broke into a grin.

NO ING WAY! HE REALLY DID IT WITH HIM!

meisa-san shouted on her mind but showed no emotion of the thought. instead, she sat there, unblinking and frozen.

"hey. come on. dont have anything to say?" jin laughed. meisa-san never saw him laugh like this. was this all she was missing all this years that they are staying together? the real jin inside that he kept for long because of the loneliness and sadness he felt?

"tell. me. every. thing." she spoke, making it sound like four sentences rather than four words.

-

"kame can we talk? i want to talk to you as your senior." nakamaru-san told kame-san while they were together. kame followed nakamru and they stopped to the deserted place. they had their backs against the wall and looked at passers by.

"Tell me. was it just me, or you and jin were really kissing last night?" nakamaru spoke subtly.

aha! peeping tom! he was the peeping tom that jin was saying last night.

"nope. we weren't. after you guys fell deeply asleep, i went to sleep as well. he was at the kitchen the whole time." kame lied. he isn't dumb to tell him that he was indeed kissing a guy. that would be embarrassing.

"okay. if you say so." nakamaru shrugged and walked away. however, nakamaru still know that he wasn't dreaming last night. 

-

"kame-san..... ano...... can i ask you something?" taguchi-san approached him as he was having his hair fixed.

"hai, taguchi-chan. what is it?" kame asked.

"Ano... can i ask you in private?" taguchi shyly spoke and lead kame away from the crowd of people.

"so....? what is it?" kame asked him. taguchi seemed to be still shy of opening the topic siince he wasn't sure if he ws just dreaming or what.

oi taguchi! ask him or you'll sleep at it forever!

"ano..... were you kissing jin-san last night?" he finally spoke, avoiding kame's eyes.

he too? no please dont tell me.... please.....

"We weren't. when you guys came in, i never talked to him again. i slept and then in the morning, i found him gone." kame lied.

i should have used the other story. nakamaru knows it too. whatt if they talk about it and discovering i was just lying? but no. i will make sure that he thinks he was just dreaming last night.

"You were just probably dreaming. and i say that it wasn't a really nice dream." kame laughed at him.

"Oi! what's so funny?" koki san asked upon finding the kame laughing and taguchi red.

taguchi walked out of embarrassment while kame continued to laugh at him.

"he asked me if i kissed jin last night!" kame laughed some more before sensing the seriousness of koki-san.

"What? you too? youre gonna ask me that question?" 

"yes. because if taguchi asked you already, then that means we had the same dream." koki glared at kame who cant stop from laughing.

"maybe, maybe not. you guys were just excited of jin's sudden appearance." kame smiled and walked away.

liar. i know whati saw last night. 

-

"kame-chan!" ueda-san called upon seeing kame resting at the lobby, alone.

"oh,, hi ueda-kun. what is it?" kame asked.

"ano.... did you kissed jin? because i saw you two standing by the window last night, kissing and hugging. i even thought you two are lovers. but, i dont want to believe what i saw since i am half asleep. it just might be a dream, and please... dont tell anyone about it, okay?" ueda spoke.

not him too! it means, they all saw last night?

"you were probably dreaming. i was as well sleeping last night and didnt bother talking to jin after you guys came in." kame again lied. 

i hope they dont tell each other about this. 

-

"I guess its time." meisa smiled after hearing the whole story of what happened.

"time for what?" jin asked, curious.

meisa stood up and went to her room. she grabbed the papers has long been keeping hidden from jin. arrving at the couch, she laid the documents flat against the table.

"sign here here and here." she said, giving the pen to jin-san.

"what is this?" jin asked, surprised even though it was abviously divorce papers. but, why would meisa keep this here?

"duh? divorce papers. now that everything is alright between you and kame, we should divorce so i can freely be with my hubby." meisa winked.

oh yes, they were just pretending. she's got her hubby while he got his kame-love.

they both signed the papers and meisa kept it in an envelop.

"Now we need controversy. we need something that would make the dirvorce reasonable. something that would really end up to divorce." 

"your hubby. we can have him. make yourself seen in public with him. flirt with him and wear y clothes like you two always do back then. and then i, the husband wouldn't comment and would eventually divorce with you. you would confirm the relationship with your hubby and that would make it all reasonable." jin suggested.

"but, why would i have an affair?" meisa ask.

"simple. i put to much time on work and less on you." jin winked.

"perfect!" meisa laughed. both of them laughed. at last, jin would be free to be with his love for life.

-

"koki koki koki koki" taguchi-san called koki-san.

"Hai?" 

"did you have the same dream too?" taguchi asked koki.

lie koki, lie!

"iye. we had different dreams last night. i was dreaming of a y girl." koki said. confused, taguchi walked away and asked the other memeber's dream last night.

"jin and kazuya were kissing." ueda-san said. this grabbed the attention of the other member s and they talked about the 'dream'.

"you too?" taguchi san said in shock.

"yeah. they were by the window, kissing. you?" ueda-san asked taguchi.

"the same. how come we have the  same dream?" taguchi asked.

"we were just so ecxited of jin's appearance thats why we dreamt something like that. it was just the two of us, right?" ueda-san smiled at taguchi and shot the others with the relax-i-got-this look.