yoko's acts

i know im stupid, but i know im not stupid when i say i love you

jin went back to japan first while kame went with yoko and ther est. they don't want some evidence to strengthen the rumors more. they all agreed on a lie to say to press if ever there would be press conference and some more interviews.

and as expected, yoko was involed.

it was long known that kame adopted a kid. johnny was infirmed about it first above anyone in the industry before he brought yoko to work. it was fortunate that johnny liked the kid immediately and gave kame favors when it concers little yoko.

"you better get your here kamenashi. i am telling you! involving yoko in this is making me lose my patience!' johnny shouted at the phone before throwing the little device on the nearest wall, crashing it.

kame's ears hurt but when yoko looked at him like that, it all just disappear.

"yoko, can you do daddy a favor?" kame asked, pulling a puppy eyes act on yoko who smiled and kissed akme on the cheek before asking the young man what he wants.

"can you convince johnny-sama to not be mad at daddy, papa and your uncles?" kame pouted, acting more convincing now.

"okay daddy. i would do that. now stop with the acting. i can sense the fake aura of it all," yoko simply spoke and walked towards jin who was buy sorting through the script he was given immediately as he went back to work.

"papa?" yoko called and jin immediately responded.

"yes darling?" jin asked, kneeling down so he would be as same height as the young girl.

"do you love mama?" yoko asked, looking down, having her great acting skills from kame.

"of course i do love mama. a lot actually. do you know what i did just to be with him?" jin winked, lifting yokoup to bring them both to the dressing room and told yoko everything that he did.

-

ueda called tackey again informing about their arrival.

"so i heard. so, how was yoko? hhow was the wholehoneymoon? how was florida?" tackey fired away leaving no room for tat-chan to atleast talk. only after he was done was ueda able to say the whole thing.

"maru!" taguchi called at the other lazily, leaning on his shoulder once he was beside him.

"i'm still tired and dizzy and tired and dizzy and tired..." he went on and on and on with the same words, making maru smile at him.

"stop that. want to grab coffee atleast?" maru offered and walked when junno nodded, following him close behind.

-

kame knocked on the door and entered the office. he was sure that johnny would scold him for everything.

"so you got married in vegas, huh?" johnny calmly spoke scaring the more out of kame than before.

"i am so sorry sir. we-"

"was yoko there to witness it all?" johnny cut in not caring for kame's apologies.

"she was a part of it. she even planned what should happen on it and everything," kame rattled on lowly, blushing at the thought that yoko acted like a wedding planner for them. johnny laughed aloud and stopped only to catch his breath.

"there were blue roses?" johnny asked out of nothing and grinned. a rare sight for akme.

"yes sir," he spoke shyly.

"that little girl. i'm glad for the two of you. congratulations," johnny smiled and threw a small box in kame's way.

"accept that as my wedding gift since i was not there to witness it all," johnny smiled and dismissed kame just like that.

inside the box were necklaces.

two matching necklaces with rings on them. each engraved with his and jin's name inside and out both on different fonts. the other necklace looked more feminine white gold with kame's name outside but jin's on the inside while the other was yellow gold with jin's name outside while kame's inside. the chain looked like exchanged giving it a really good touch to it.

"guess johnny after all is a love sick still believing in things like this," kame chuckled to himself, keeping the please inside him until he meet his friends and his husband.

-

yoko called johnny earlier and told him everything about the wedding and how he followed his request of blue roses forthe tow men. yoko liked johnny. despite the bad things she hears about them, the old man simply treats yoko like a grand daughter which toched the young girl.

"daddy just came from there?! oh boy! i'm excited to see him all of a sudden!" she exclaimed on the phone while ueda fixed his hair. he was pretty sure this conversation should go privste.

"thank you grand pa!" she giggles=d and hang up. ueda gave her a questioning look.

"since when johnny-sama your grand pa? huh? yoko?' ueda narrowed his eyes bu gave up too soon when yoko smield at her her bright smiled he was sure she got from junno.

-

kame wore the silverish one. it's always meant that way. the name inside belongs to your partner. he smield. feeling the cold metal on his chest, it was wonderful. a gift from johnny, yes?

when he reached jin, he passed him the box explaining what happened inisde the office with johnny and jin relaxed a bit whe he heard that kame was not anything okay.

"he really gave this as wedding present?" jin smield, now wearing the necklace on his neck with kame's help.

"we match! see?" jin pointed out at the style of the ring and smiled widely at kame.

"i like this gift. makes me feel more binded to you," he winked and kissed kame not before making sure no one was around to see them.

-

maru and junno went to the nearest cafe from the set and tried relxing there, thinking how kame is with his talk wiht johnny. with the ed up situation right now, kame would surely be punished. a good think johnny don't know about the wedding or he'd throw fits on them all. specially at jin who has done something out of his rules again.

"maru~" junno whined again upon emptying his cup.

"i want another one. this time with redbull," he smield and covered his face with his hand, giggling like an idiot. maru was sure he did not ordered anyting with liquor to make junno act like that. and redbull? junno lost it already. maru is sure of that.

he reached out fro notes and left them on the table not paying attention to the amount. if it was big, take the tip. if it was smaller, just call him.