bad boys

i know im stupid, but i know im not stupid when i say i love you

nakamaru walked past kame and ueda and winked at koki who was actually waiting for him to arrive sooner than what he said.

"So, you got it already?" koki asked.

"Yep. ready to be watched. gather them. we dont want this to go like a virus we need to hide it." nakamaru smiled while eyeing the others if someone is at ear shot.

"indee. I'll just message them and ask them to meet us up, okay?" koki spoke then left nakamru all alone. 

-

i wonder if kame or jin actualy knows that we already know. hmmm... i have to find out. but, what would i get? if i found out, i would just be involved in hiding their mini secret altogether. actualy, its not a mini secret. it is a big one. and this would absolutely make a shocking news head.

akanishi jin back with kat-tun. back with kame too?

damn that sounds hot. but, no. i wouldn't say a thing. i dont want to be involved and i would never want to keep  with them. its enough that maru and the rest knows and that we can keep it a secret. we dont want sharing it like we are one big family.

Ueda actually thought to himself as he was waiting for kame to get back from the rest room.

 

SMS:

Monkey (koki):

UEDA, meet us at the basement of the shoot place. we will wait.

 

Ueda was skeptical at the moment he read the mesage, but, smiled when he remembered the topic last night. he will watch the video now. what a day would it be.

 

SMS:

UEDA-COW:

i'll be out. important. see you later.

 

kame-san recieved the message from ueda-san right before he even got out of rest room.

 

SMS:

TANAKA KOKI:

JUNNO, meet us at the basement of the shoot place. we will wait.

 

taguchi-san also recieved the message and went to that basement immediately.

-

"wow... just- wow..." koki-san spoke as he remianed frozen after the video.

"That was really them?" Ueda-san asked, stunned upon seeing it.

"Yep. that was them. i had to endure it all last night just to show it to you." maru-san spoke as he lean back and closed his eyes.

 

SMS:

AKANISHI JIN:

BAKAGUCHI! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I AM CALLING KOKI BUT HIS PHONE IS OFF. HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?

taguchi fished for his phone and found themessage. he looked at koki who during that time was listening to voice mails from akanishi hile ueda was listening to voice mails from kame-san.

"Maru?" he called. Maru-san was busy reading text messages.

"the two are already looking for us. we should go back." ueda-san spoke. the rest agreed.

"Now guys. nothing will come out, okay? what we watched would be a secret and that we can never tell them about it, understand?" koki spoke and made the run for it. the rest followed with maru-san for last. they would tell the two that there were emergency and that they had to attend to it and everything was purely coincidental. then one would say that he got hungry and looked for a buffet resto around but found none.

-

the staff, as well as the two were already waiting when koki arrived. everyone seemed to be angry and annoyed. well who wouldn't be? members left, only one remained while the other was just actually observing things before he comes back. that was just weird.

hardly coincidental.

"Like, where have you been?" kame-san asked koki upon his arrival.

"looked around for a buffet resto. i got hungry. i thought the break would take longer so i thought that i should grab something to eat first." koki smiled and preceeded to the dressing room.

i hope that was convincing enough.

-

"kame~" jin seductively called his lover once he locked the room to the dresser. hes alone with him now. he would just kiss him, hug him and then he would leave as if nothing happen.

"oh... hi..." kame said mindlessly as he took off his shirt to change for the next costume. jin rushed to him and hugged the later. kame gasped but made no move.

"I missed you." jin spoke on his ears.

"WE were just together last night.." kame smiled.

"But i already miss you...." his breath touched kame's neck that turned kame on. after,jin played with kame's ears, kissing it. kame moaned that made jin hard. hard enough that kame felt it against his back.

"jin... this is not a good idea...." kame tried speaking, but his lips were devoured by jin.

kissing, they forgot about the rest and continued to go again into that paradise they only know.

'knock, knock'

two knocks pulled them out of the fantasy land they were already in.

"I told you it would be a bad idea." kame winked at jin, kissing his lover once more.

"figures," jin smiled as he looked down at his . it still wont calm that it made an obvious lump on his pants. kame went close to him. so close that jin was once again maneuvered by kame's scent.

"it can wait till tonight..." kame whispered as he slowly slipped his hand to the member. it shot jin with pleasure that it made him lean his head back and moan a little.

that nasty man. he just made it worst!

jin thought to himself. indeed it was worst. the lump was bigger and it really cant be hidden by simply covering it with his shirt. he was more unfortunate for he didn't brought with him a jacket that could have helped the situation easily.

kame rushed out of the door as if he was being late or something that made the others jump back as he opened the door. inside, they found jin, lying on the couch with his back on them.

"what happened? why was kame rushing like that?" taguchi-san asked obviously towards jin.

"I dunno. i thought he wasn't here so i locked the door and decided to nap for a while. then he came out from the bathroom ." jin smiled at his lie. that would have been a sight if ever.

"oh... i see.... " taguchi took in the lie and changed his cothes.

i doubt this man's lie. i bet he stole in again and surprised kame.

nakamaru-san smiled. he knew better. he was older. he should know.