Have You Forgotten Me?

Let Me Hear You Say Bow Wow Wow

 

Lee Dari & Ah SuBin 

 

[Flashback]

 

"BinBin-ah~!" I heard my name being called out. I opened my eyes and nearly fell off of my bed.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?!" I my lamp. I pulled up my covers and looked at my crazy best friend, Dari. He was sporting a giant grin.

"Guess what" He whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"Starting tomorrow I'm going to be training to be a rapper!" He almost yelled.

"Chincha?" I said. He nodded and started jumping on my bed. I forced a smile. I was happy for him don't get me wrong but this meant he would become famous and probably forget about me. To make things worse I had been crushing on him since our second year of high school.

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

"He seems to be doing great, huh?" My sister, HanBi, said as we watched Dari's new video.

"I guess so" I sighed and turned off the tv. I grabbed a crate of cds and took them to the back.

"Excuse me, noona" A couple teenage boys came up to me.

"Ne?" I said.

"Do you have Dari;s new cd?" One of them asked.

I nodded and headed down the aisle where his cd was. They thanked me and took the cd up to HanBi.

"Psht~" I heard as I started fixing some cds.

"Psht~" I heard again. I frowned and looked around. I saw someone with their hood up and wearing shades, wave me over. I blinked and walked towards them. "Can I help you?"

They grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the back.

"Ya, let go!" I tugged my wrist out of their grasp.

"That's how you're going to be with your oppa?" They asked.

"Oppa?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who are you?"

My eyes went wide as Dari grinned, taking off his disguise. "Remember me?"

"Oppa~!" I squealed and hugged him. "How are you?"

"Fine, sneaking around" He laughed. "How have you been?"

"Same old. same old" I shrugged. "What brings you here?"

"I missed you" He said. "I snuck out of the dorm to come see you."

I smiled. "It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you also" He smiled back. "Do you want to grab a bite?"

"Sure" I nodded. "I have to let HanBi know."

"Alright let's go" He said. "I want to say hi to her also"

 

~*~

 

After that day Dari would come in and visit. Sometimes he would stay the whole time and others just until lunch. There was always some of his fans hanging around. But he didn't seem to mind the,. He was more than happy to greet them.

"Hey BinBin" Darin leaned on the counter.

"Hm?" I stacked up some cds.

"I have to tell you something" He said.

"Well spill" I laughed. "What is it?"

He took a deep breath. "There's a reason why I came to visit you the first time."

"Go on." I nodded.

"You see ever since we were in our second year of high school, well I sorta had a crush on you." He scratched the back of his head. "I still like you."

"Chincha?" I blinked. He nodded. "Ne."

I smiled and leaned over the counter, pressing my lips against his. "I've liked you since our second year also."

"Do you think we could maybe give it a shot?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He pressed his lips against mine.

"You're my baby then~" He said in English with a silly grin.

 

~~~~

here's the oneshot for our Dari oppa! :D this one didn't really turned out as i planned but i like how it came out.

and i hope you all do also :) next shall be DayDay! :D

comment && subscribe~! :D

Dalmatian Doggy Dog, woof woof woof~!