Curse Those Two, Remind Me To Thank Them

Let Me Hear You Say Bow Wow Wow

Chae Daniel & Lee AhRi

 ~*~

 

"Oh AhRi~" I heard my best friend's voice call out from the front door. I quickly put away the box of oreos and closed the pantry. I quietly ran out of the kitchen, heading up the stairs.

 

"Freeze! Drop the cookies and back down that step" Angel folded her hands into a gun.

"Youngwon isn't here" I nibbled on my cookie. "He went out."

"I know, he texted me earlier" She shrugged. "But that's not why im here."

"How did you get in here in the first place?" I pursed my lips. Angel grinned and pulled out a spare key.

"I don't remember giving you a key." I blinked.

"You didn't" She stuck the key back into her pocket. "You're brother did."

"Of course" I said dryly. "What can I help you with?"

"You can change into this" She tossed me a bag..

" 'Scuse me?"

"Go change of I'll take your sweets!" She pointed up the stairs.

"Mean!" I pouted and walked up the stairs,

 

~*~

 

"Alright you evil thing why are we here?" I asked Angel as we walked into the fair.

"To hang out!" She smiled. "Youngwon ditched me today, so im going to hang out with the next big thins, You!"

I gave her a blank look. "Thanks best friend."

She grinned and nodded as we walked further.

"Do me a favor, hold this?" She handed me a cotton candy.

"Where did you get thi-" I began to say. "Of course you'd ditch me."

I looked to my sides, she was gone. I sighed and leaned against one of the booths. Hopefully she just went to the bathroom.

 

[Daniel's P.O.V]

 

"Oppa!" Angel waved as she ran up to me and Youngwon.

"All set?" Youngwon asked. She nodded as she caught her breath. "Oppa, look for a girl wearing a pink cardigan, holding a cotton candy."

"Are you two sure about this?" I asked, looking at the two.

"Ne. pali, pali" Youngwon pushed me. "She won't wait all day~"

I sighed before walking around looking for the girl. I spotted a girl wearing what Angel described and a cotton candy.

I took a deep breath and walked up to her.

"Hey are you AhRi?" I asked her. She blinked and nodded. "That's me, who are you?"

"Daniel imnida" I said. "Im friends with your brother Youngwon and his girlfriend Angel" [a/n: xD]

 

[AhRi's P.O.V]

 

Im friends with your brother Youngwon and his girlfriend Angel. I pressed my lips together, cursing those two. "Did they set us up?"

"You didn't know?" Daniel blinked.

"No" I said. "They, well Angel, dragged me here."

"Oh" Daniel made an 'O' with his mouth.

"Where are they?" I asked. He shrugged.

"No clue they just tole me to meet you here."

"Im going to choke them" I mumbled.

"Do...you want to walk around?" Daniel asked. I thought about it for a moment. Daniel really was cute and he doesn't seem to be some creeper. "Sure"

 

~*~

 

"How did you meet the evil ones?" I asked as we rode the ferris wheel.

"Youngwon hyung and I met in our dance class" He said. "And Angel-ah, we have calculus together."

"Ah" I nodded as the ferris wheel suddenly stopped moving. A voice came on through the intercom, telling us that the ferris wheel was stuck.

"Great now we're stuck at the top" I sighed, sinking in my seat.

"Are you afraid of heights?" Daniel asked. I shook my head, twirling a giant Pixie Stix in my hand.

"You sure?" He said. I nodded. "Positive."

Daniel started rocking the cart back and forth.

"Ya! What are you doing?!" I held onto the bar in front of us.

"I thought you weren't scared" He laughed. I pursed my lips. "Im not! But that's not cool!"

"Heh, you look cute when you purse your lips" He said with a silly smile. I pressed my lips together, fighting back a blush.

"Hyung is very selfish" Daniel said, rocking back and forth. I blinked. "Why is that?"

"He was hiding his beautiful sister" He grinned.

"Whatever" I mumbled, feeling my face heat up quickly. I puffed up my cheeks, trying to get rid of my blush. I felt Daniel caress my cheek. I turned and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Like I said selfish" He murmured before pressing his lips against mine.

 

~*~

 

'Kayyyyy~! So this one is for my frannnn~ what do you think? will she like it? am i a good dongsaeng? *puts on best puppy eyes* xD jk so uhm yeah this is Daniel's one shot and like i said this one i wrote for my friend.

sadly this is where my Dalmatian one shots end T.T but! i had fun writing them ^___^

muchas gracias for commenting && subscribing~!

let me know what you all think about this one, until next time. peace out!

Dalmatian doggy dog woof, woof, woof~

oh! and let's not forget the seventh member of Dalmatian.....

Bbangku~! :DDD he's so cute~! ^__^