Will You Dance With Me?

Let Me Hear You Say Bow Wow Wow

Lee DongRim/Youngwon & Park Angel

 

~*~

 

"Angel~!" My friend, Youngwon grinned as I walked into the dance studio.

 

"Annyeong oppa" I smiled, setting my bag down along the wall.

"Ready to dance?" He asked. I nodded and tied back my hair. Today it was only going to be us two practicing our dance. Our dance instructor, HyukJae, had given each pair a specific day to come in and practice. There was going to be a dance competition in two weeks at the festival at school. Youngwon walked over to the cd player and put in the cd. The music started playing, filling the room.

"Let's dance, Angel~" Youngwon grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the center of the room/ We had to do two dances as a couple and for the passed two weeks, Youngwon and I have been working our butts off.

Youngwon wrapped his arm around my waist as I swayed my hips. I hooked my arm around his neck, pulling him closer. He grabbed my hand and spun me around before pulling me back into him. He ran his hand up my leg, pressing his forehead against mine. After we finished practicing that dance, I walked over to my bag and grabbed my water bottle.

"Do you want to try the free style one now or keep practicing the first one?" Youngwon asked as I took a sip from my water.

"Let's go with free style" I put my bottle down. "That one needs more work."

"Okay" He nodded, changing the cds.

We took our places and began practicing. On one of the steps I stepped wrong, having my ankle bend.

"Ah~!" I cried out and fell onto the ground.

"Angel-ah, gwenchayo?!" Youngwon kneeled down next to me.

"My ankle" I tried to move it but winced in pain. "I think I sprained it."

Youngwon grabbed my ankle and took off my shoe. He carefully tried to move it.

"Stop! Stop!" I cried out. "Don't move it!"

"Ah you did sprain it" He frowned. "I'll take you to get it bandaged up."

He threw my arm around his shoulder and wrapped his arm around my waist.

 

~*~

 

The doctor told me I had to use crutches to walk for two weeks. Which means I can't participate in the competition. I told Youngwon I was sorry and if he wanted I could find someone to replace me. Some of my friends were pretty good dancers and a few also liked him. But he said it was fine and that he wouldn't participate.

"Oppa Im bored" I sighed as Youngwon and I sat around watching tv. "Let's go do something."

"You won't get too far though" He gave me a cheeky smile. "Your crutches will get stuck in the elevator at the mall again."

I pouted. "Ya! That was only once!"

He laughed. "Are you really that bored?"

"Ne" I nodded. He sighed. "I'll be back in twenty minutes. Don't move."

"Not that I really can" I pointed at my ankle. "My crutches will get stuck~" I mocked him.

He smiled and stuck out his tongue at me. "Remember twenty minutes."

"Ne, ne now leave" I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels.

 

~*~

 

"Ya don't go so fast!" I called out, following behind Youngwon.

"Hurry up slow poke" He teased. I blinked and stopped walking. "I can't!"

Youngwon laughed and walked over to me. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me bridal style.

"Ya put me down!" I held onto my crutches.

"You were taking too long" He said. "We have to hurry or they'll close"

"You brought me to the mall" I said dryly. "They won't close for another four freaking hours!"

"Shush, Angel!" Youngwon chuckled. "Don't question me."

"Can you at least put me down?" I asked. "People are staring."

"So?" He said, walking towards the elevator.

"What do you mean so?" I said. "It's embarrassing!"

"No it's not" He shrugged. "They're just jealous they're not carrying a pretty girl."

I blinked as the blood rushed to my face. Damn you, Youngwon.

"Push the button." He instructed. I pushed the button with my crutch.

"You're so short" He laughed.

"It's not funny!" I pouted.

"It's cute" He smiled. I made a blowfish face and released the air.

"Can you please put me down?" I asked once we were inside.

"Not until we get off" He said. "Your crutches will get stuck~"

I pouted and turned my head. I would have crossed my arms but I would have hit someone with my crutches. Once we got off Youngwon set me down on the ground.

"Where to?" I asked, following him.

"There" He pointed at a sticker photo shop.

"Chincha?" I asked. He know how much I loved those places. He nodded and led me inside. We took some pictures, making random faces and poses.

"Where to now?" I asked as we walked out.

"This way" He pointed out. I nodded and followed behind him. After a few moments we arrived to an empty dance studio. It must have been HyukJae's other studio.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we walked inside.

"We're here to dance pabo" Youngwon walked over to the cd player and pressed play.

"Uh pabo, can't dance." I stated.

"Don't worry." He smiled and walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me off the ground.

"This doesn't count as dancing" I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yes it does." He grinned. He leaned down and pressed his lips onto mine.

 

~*~

 

"Ewwie~!" Two tiny voices giggled. Youngwon and I pulled away and looked at our two children.

"What do you mean ewwie?" Youngwon picked up our three year old daughter, Jaeyun, tossing her up in the air.

"Umma will give you kisses too" I hugged our five year old son, Dongju and kissed his cheeks.

"Appa, cwan you tweach us the dwance again?" Jaeyun played with the strings on Youngwon's hoodie.

"Ne, come here Dongju-ah. You're dancing too." Youngwon set Jaeyun down on the ground. Dongju ran over towards them. I sat down and watched the three dance, sighing happily.

 

~*~

 

here's Youngwonnie's one shot~! :DDD alright im not going to lie but this one was for my own selfish self xD since he is indeed my bias <3 sorry but i don't share him! *hugs Youngwon* just kidding xD but seriously he's my bias.

i hope you all like this this one ^.^ cause it didn't turn out as i planned it haha i actually changed a lot xD

comment && subscribe?

next is Mr. Daniel~! :D

Dalmatian dogggy dog woof, woof, woof~