Order Up!

Let Me Hear You Say Bow Wow Wow

 

Park Jisu && Kim HyunJu

 

~~~~

 

[HyunJu's P.O.V]

 

"Ready to go on break?" My friend, BoMin, walked over to me. I place the last two books on the shelf and nodded. "Let's go."

"I bet you Jisu-sshi is going you give you your coffee for free." BoMin said as we rode the escalator up to the first floor.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms."That was only once"

"Yeah right. Try every time we get coffee." She scoffed. "Which is always."

"He gives you free coffee also" I said, walking off the stairs.

"Duh, he's just being nice so you can like him." She said. "Admit it he's cute."

"I'll admit it he is" I said. "But he's just a friendly person."

"Whatever you say, Hyunnie." She sighed. We walked towards the coffee shop that was inside the bookstore.

BoMin and I worked downstairs in stock or sometimes we were put upstairs in the cash registers. Jisu worked in the coffee shop. He's been there longer than us. He's really nice and he's cute. BoMin thinks he likes me but I say he's just being nice. Thing is that I've kinda been crushing on him lately but I can't tell BoMin. She wouldn't shut up if I told her.

"Annyeong HyunJu, BoMin" Jisu smiled. I felt my stomach do flips.

"Annyeong Jisu-sshi" BoMin waved and nudged me.

"Huh? Oh! Annyeong" I smiled. I felt the blood rush to my face.

"So what'll it be?" He asked, looking at BoMin then at me.

"White chocolate for me" BoMin said.

"And mocha frappe for you, HyunJu?" He asked. I nodded and pulled out my wallet. Jisu walked away to make the drinks.

"What's up with you?" BoMin asked.

"Nothing" I said. "Im alright."

"Liar" She said before going wide eyed. "Omo, you like him?!"

"Ah, anni" I lied.

"You're lying! You do!" She laughed. "Tell him~!"

"I can't!" I hissed. "That's be weird."

"Nah uh."

"Yes huh"

"Aish just do it or I will" She said as Jisu walked back.

"Here you are." He set the drinks down.

"How much do we owe you?" I asked. BoMin grabbed the drinks. "I'll go get us a table." She said and walked away.

"Don't worry" Jisu shook his head. "On the house."

"No really how much?" I said. "You never charge us."

"It's fine, it's just coffee" He smiled.

"You could get fired." I said.

"Not really" He shrugged. "But do you really want to pay me back?"

"Ne" I nodded.

"Alright, go to dinner with me tonight." He said. I felt my face go red again.

"Chincha?" I asked. He nodded. "Ne, what do you say?"

"Alright" I grabbed a napkin and pulled a pen from my pocket. "Here's my number. Call me."

"Awesome I'll call you at six" He grinned. I smiled nodded before walking over to BoMin.

 

~*~

 

"Oppa~" I smiled at Jisu.

"Give me a second. I'll be right out" He smiled. I nodded and walked towards an empty table by the windows. Today was our two year anniversary. And to top it all off I was two months pregnant also. I set the bow on the table and tapped my fingers. I was really nervous but I had to tell Jisu. If he didn't want it, I was going to raise the baby by myself.

"Annyeong~" Jisu ginned, sitting across from me.

"Annyeong" I smiled back.

"Happy Anniversary~" He placed a gift on the table.

"Happy Anniversary oppa." I pushed my present towards him. "Open it."

"Anni, you open yours first" He pushed his present towards me.

"Anni, you go first" I said.

"We'll open them together, ne?" Jisu suggested. I nodded as we both opened the boxes.

Inside was a small cake, decorated in my favorite colors. In the middle it said "Will you marry me?" along with a beautiful engagement ring.

"Chincha?!" Jisu and I said at the same time.

 

[Jisu's P.O.V]

 

"We'll open them together, ne?" I suggested/ HyunJu nodded as we both opened the boxes. My eyes went wide as I looked at the small cake. It was decorated with baby foot prints, rattles, bottles, you name it. It was a mini baby world and in the middle it said "Im pregnant."

"Chincha?!" HyunJu and I said at the same time.

"Ne~" We both nodded. HyunJu's eyes began to brim with tears.

"You really want to marry me?" She asked. I stood up and walked to her side. I grabbed her hands and kneeled in front of her.

"Of course I do" I smiled. "I've been waiting for the perfect moment to ask you and today felt right."

HyunJun laughed lightly as a tear escaped.

"Plus you're going to have our baby" I wiped her eyes. "I want to take care of both of you."

HyunJu wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips onto mine. I placed my hands on her hips and kissed her back.

"Nado saranghaeyo, oppa" She smiled. "Ne, I will marry you."

 

 

[the ring ^.^ Jisu oppa can give me that ring xD]

 

~~~~

 

anddddd this right hurrrrr is Jisu oppa's one shot~! :D and i know he goes by Jeesu but personally i like Jisu better but that's just, well meh! :D , i'd marry him if i could xD and have his kids too lmao

but anyways i hope you all like this one also :) two updates in one day~ whoooo~! *throws confetti*

comment && subscribe~

Dalmatian doggy dog woof, woof, woof~