Kamsahanida, SolBi-ah~

Let Me Hear You Say Bow Wow Wow

 

Lee HyoJung && David Kim

 

~~~~

 

"Looks like you're going a lot better, SolBi-ah" I smiled, writing in her chart. "Say ah."

"Ahh~" SolBi stuck out her tongue. I checked her temperature and recorded it.

"How's my temperature, unnie?" The little girl asked.

"Your fever is gone but the doctor is probably going to make you stay a couple more days just to make sure." I said. "But you'll go home soon."

"Can I come in?" David, SolBi's cousin, popped his head in.

"Oppa~!" SolBi grinned and squealed.

"Come on in." I said. David smiled and walked in, holding a giant teddy bear and some balloons.

"How are you feeling, baby girl?" David kissed SolBi's forehead. They seemed to be really close.

"If you need anything just give me a call, ne?" I patted SolBi's arm.

"Ne unnie" She nodded. I nodded and walked out of her room.

"Is her cousin back?" DanJi, one of the other nurses, asked.

"Ne" I nodded, filling out the paper work.

"He's cute, don't you think?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"I guess so" I shrugged. "His name is David if you're interested."

"I have a man" DanJi laughed. "I meant for you."

I blinked. "Get back to work cupid."

 

[David's P.O.V]

 

"Oppa~" SolBi said, hugging her teddy bear.

"What is it baby girl?" I asked.

"Do you have e a girlfriend?" She asked. I smiled and shook my head. "Anni, why?"

"Because I found an unnie you'll like" She said.

"Oh, chincha? Who?" I asked.

"HyoJung unnie" She said.

"HyoJung?" I asked before going wide eyed. "The nurse that was just in here."

"Ne!" SolBi giggled and nodded. "Unnie is so yeoppo~!"

"I don't think she'd go out with oppa" I said, "Now don't worry about me and just focus on getting better, ne?"

"Ne oppa." She nodded. "You have to tale me for ice cream and to Lotte World."

 

~*~

 

"Annyeong unnie~" SolBi walked over and hugged HyoJung.

"Annyeong, BiBi-ah" HyoJung hugged her back. "Stay healthy, arasso?"

"Ne, unnie" SolBi nodded. She gave me a look before skipping towards the door. That little girl was pure evil.

"HyoJung-sshi." I said.

"Ne?" HyoJung smiled. I tried to stay calm and not make a fool out of myself.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go to Lotte World?" I asked. "I promised SolBi I'd take her and she'd love it if you came."

"Oh sure" She nodded. "What day?"

"What day will be good for you?" I asked.

"Im off tomorrow" HyoJung said.

"Perfect, we'll go tomorrow then" I said. "We'll pick you up?"

"Alright" She nodded and wrote down her address.

 

~*~

 

[HyoJung's P.O.V]

 

After spending the day with David and SolBi at Lotte World I came to realize that David was a really sweet person. He really took good care of SolBi. He had also asked me out on a date. After that we continued to go out until we became a steady couple. SolBi was happy when we told her. David and I have been dating for about a year now and I can honestly say I'm in love with him.

"Oppa can I take this thing off now?" I asked as I held onto his hand tightly.

"Not yet, I'll tell you when" David said. I sighed and followed.

"Okay. Hana ttul, set" He counted before taking off the blindfold. "Ta-da~!"

I smiled. "You brought me back to Lotte World?"

"Ne but for a special reason." He said.

"Ah, chincha?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded and dug into his pocket before getting down on one knee.

"Lee HyoJung, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" He asked opening the small box.

"David." I said, looking at the ring then at him. He gave me his sweet smile that I loved.

"Of course" I smiled back. He stood up and slipped the ring on. He cupped my face and kissed me.

 

 

[the engagement ring~ ^.^ purrdy huh? xD]

 

~~~~

here's DayDay's one shot~! :D i wasn't happy with this one at first but i likey it very mucho~

and i hope you all like it as well~! :D

comment and subscribe! :DDD

Dalmatian doggy dog woof, woof, woof~!