Let Me Be The One

Let Me Hear You Say Bow Wow Wow

 

Jung Inati & Heo Isabel/ InYoung

~~~~

 

How many times does a girl have to go up to the alter? To be left there before she finally finds her true love?

In my case it was four. His name was Jung Inati. We had been friends since childhood and each time I was about to get married, he was never there.

"Large caramel frappe!" I called out setting the drink down. "Small green tea!"

"Komawo~" I smiled and thanked the costumers as they picked up their orders.

"Medium double shot espresso" I called out, setting the cup down. I should have know who it was for.

"Isa-ah?" He said, a smile forming on his face.

"Inati-sshi." I simply said, not returning the smile. "You came back."

"Ne, I just got back last night" He said, sounding a bit disappointed.

I nodded and turned back to the drinks I had to finish. "Well welcome back." He mumbled a thanks before walking away.

"Annyeong~" I waved at my manager and walked out of the coffee shop. On my way home it started pouring. Good thing I had brought an umbrella. I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some things. Once I reached my house I almost dropped the bags.

"What are you doing here?" I looked down at Inati.

"I want to talk to you." He stood up.

"You're an idiot, you're soaking wet." I sighed, opening the door. "Come in before you catch a cold."

We both walked in. I locked up behind him before heading into the dinning room and setting the bags down. I walked down the hall and grabbed a towel out of the closet.

"Here dry off" I handed him the towel. "You can borrow some of MinHo's clothes."

"Where is he?" Inati asked, drying off his hair.

"He stays on campus now, he only comes home sometimes" I headed towards my brother's room. I pulled his drawer open and grabbed a clean shirt and a pair of shorts. I walked back out and handed them to Inati.

I walked into my room and changed out of my wet clothes also. I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail. I walked back out and grabbed the bags, taking them into the kitchen.

"Isa-ah" Inati stood by the kitchen doorway.

"What?" I started putting the things away.

"Mianhapnida" He sighed. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "For what?"

"For leaving without saying anything" Inati looked down.

I crossed my arms in front of me. "You should be sorry. How do you think I felt when I found out my best friend left without saying where he was going or even a simple bye?"

"I couldn't stay here" He sighed. "I couldn't stand the thought of losing you!"

I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?"

"I love you, InYoung" He looked at me, directly at my eyes. "I couldn't stay here knowing you were going to marry him!"

He only called me InYoung when he was serious about something otherwise it was always Isabel or Isa.

"Well I didn't get married!" I fought back tears. "You should have guessed it. He left me there and never showed up."

A tear rolled down my check. "Never said goodbye just like you." I quickly wiped it away.

"The man I thought loved me, left me. My best friend, left me." I said. "You come back and expect me to forgive you?"

"Isa-ah, I don't expect you to forgive me over night" Inati walked up to me.

I backed up and bumped into the counter. Inati placed his hands on each side of me, trapping me. I looked down, avoiding to look at his eyes.

"You said you love me" I said. He placed his hand under my chin and made me look up at him.

"I do, Isa-ah" He said. "I always have. I'm sorry for leaving you." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I pushed him back.

"You really are an idiot." I said. "You should have told me before."

"Eh?" He looked at me confused.

"Inati, I love you too." I sighed. "I always did."

"Then why were you going to marry those other guys?" He asked.

"Because im an idiot also" I shrugged. "I wanted to forget you."

Inati smiled and pulled me into him. He kissed the top of my head. "Babo, I guess we're both idiots then."

I wrapped my arms around him, buried my face into his chest as tears began to roll down. Inati pulled me back and wiped my eyes. "Don't cry." He said before kissing me.

 

~~~~

 

yayyy! so this is my oneshot for our leader, Inati! :DD what do you all think? would I make him proud? lmao just kidding, don't answer that question. but I hope you all liked it~

comment & subscribe if you like :)