Chapter 3

Does Age Really Matter? (D.A.R.M?)

Sarah's P.O.V

 
Me: Oppa, its so beautiful!
Changmin-oppa: *chuckles* Yeah.. It really is. *looking at me with a smile plastered on his face* Come on, I'll show you more.. *grabbed my hand and lead me forward*
Me: Oppa, where did you get an idea of building a house in a forest and plus, a waterfall like a few minutes away???
Changmin-oppa: *opens the door and stepped in* *shrugs* Molla... Suddenly I felt like wanting to own a house of myself where my own family could live in, in the future.. Plus, its nature.. I love the nature..
Me: *stepped into the house* Wahh! Daebak! Oppa, you sure know how to design, huh? The exterior of the house looks.. How can I say, breathtaking!
Changmin-oppa: I know!
He pressed a switch that was placed near the door. The whole house was lighted up in a few seconds. We were welcomed by a corridor.. We walked towards it and the walls beside us was pictures of TVXQ when they were 5 and then to 2 afterwards. Once we exit the corridor, a big living room welcomed us on the left and the big kitchen on the right. Not only that, the thing that amazed me was that a staircase welcomed us before the living room and the kitchen as it was placed in front of the exit of the corridor and in the middle of the living room and the kitchen.
 
Me: Oppa.. This is sooo... WOW!
Changmin-oppa: *chuckles* Come on! I'll show you the second level..
Me: The interior itself is breathtaking too! Oppa, you have sense!
Walking up the stairs following him. Again, I'm welcomed with 5 doors around the stairs... Assuming that are the bedrooms.. We went on to the third level! He had a 3-level house! The third level amazed me more.. There's the big screen and a few couches in front of it, maybe a cinema in a corner? Anyways, its so cool! The other places on the third level are mainly for entertainment... There's no room so I assume its an entertainment level... After showing me everything, we went back to level 1 and sit in the living room to chit chat.
 
Me: Oppa, can I ask you something?
He looked at me and trying to figure me out..
Changmin-oppa: Sure Sarah.
Me: The corridor that leads to the living room and kitchen, is it like a gallery?
Changmin-oppa: *smiles* Yeap! I wanted to keep memories that I have in this place... Its the only place where I spent most of my times when I'm depressed or stressed out...
Me: Ohhh.. Mianhae for asking but, do you still keep in contact with them?
Changmin-oppa: *laughs* You think I'm still contacting them after what those 3 did to me and Yunho-hyung?
Me: Well, there could be a possibility..
Changmin-oppa: Sarah... Its a secret.. Don't tell anyone else okay?
I nodded and sat nearer to him to listen..
Changmin-oppa: Actually, this house that I designed and built it was supposed to be for us, us 5... I wanted to surprise them after this house is built.. I did surprised them.. Until this day, we are still keeping in contact.. Once in a while we'll meet here accidentally but its rare.. Yunho-hyung and I have another contact number which no one knew about.. Not even you Sarah.. Does that explained it all?
Me: *teary-eyed* Oppa, I didn't knew you guys still keep in contact after what had happened.. I'm so happy to know that! Can I meet them? *hopeful*
 
The door suddenly opened... Changmin-oppa and I froze in our place.. I looked at Changmin-oppa.. He showed no expression..
?: Changmin-ah? You're here right? *shouts*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who was that? Find out in the next chapter ^^