Chapter 2

Does Age Really Matter? (D.A.R.M?)

Sarah's P.O.V

After we had our dinner, Yunho-oppa had to leave before us... Since he drove to the restaurant using his car, we had no choice but to take the bus back home. Changmin-oppa and I walked towards the bus-stop in silence. It was awkward between us after the incident where we had stared into each other eyes. I glanced at him to see his face. He had this expression when he's usually thinking hard. I wanted to get rid of the awkwardness but I had no guts to talk first. My mouth was itching to speak...

Changmin-oppa: Gwenchanna? Why are you so quiet?
I was startled...
Me: Oh? I'm alright *gave him a slight smile* I was just thinking..
Changmin-oppa: Sarah-ah, can I bring you somewhere?
Me: Where's that somewhere oppa? 
I stopped walking and looked at him, giving him a confused expression.
Changmin-oppa: *chuckles* That's for me to know and for you to find out later on... *wink*
He started to walk again.. He WINKED ?!?!?! At me ?!?!?! *melting*
Me: Bwoh? We're going like right now? *while catching up with him*
Changmin-oppa: That's right tortoise! 
He said while turned around sharply looking at me in the eye... Startling me..
I stood there startled and shocked...
Changmin-oppa: Yah tortoise! Ppali! 
I snapped out of my thoughts and...
Me: Arasso! Geez.. Slow down will you?

We board the bus and alighted at a stop where we were the last passengers. He grabbed my hand and hold it into his. I looked down at our hands and smiled. 'Its warm' I thought. 
Me: Oppa, where are we going? Where's this place? Why are we at a... Forest ?!?!?!? Are we like out of Seoul ?!?!?!
Changmin-oppa: Chill! I'm not going to kidnap you or anything Sarah... I want to show to a person that has a meaning in my life something that I treasure most...
He turned around and locked my eyes into him... His eyes soften.. Knowing that I was scared...
Changmin-oppa: I assure you everything will be fine and you'll love it... I promise *while my cheeks*
'His hands are so warm' I thought.. 
Changmin-oppa: You trust me, right?
Me: Yes oppa.. I trust you.. You can continue leading me *giving him a smile assuring I'm fine*
He lead me into the deep forest. I began to feel scared, tired and thirsty. I squeeze his hands, he squeezed mine back and I relaxed a bit. Soon, we came to a stop...

Changmin-oppa: Close your eyes..
Me: Bw-bwoh?
Changmin-oppa: Close your eyes.. I'm here.. Don't be scared..
I nodded and closed my eyes..
He lead me through a few steps while holding me two hands... My heart was thumping like crazy.. I shivered at the cold wind that went past me. Soon, we came to a halt..
Changmin-oppa: Open your eyes..
He let go of my hands and I opened them slowly.. My jaws dropped.. My eyes were big as a saucer.. I couldn't believe what was in front of me.. Something I thought that only appeared in dreams.. I looked at him and he could just chuckled. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did she saw? Find out in the next chapter ^^