Chapter 1

Does Age Really Matter? (D.A.R.M?)
Sarah's P.O.V

I was in the dance studio of SM Entertainment. Dancing with full of passion since 2 years ago. I actually wanted to just be a back dancer but once I've applied for it, somehow I got it and suddenly sang in one of the studios that lead people crowding at the door wanting to see who it was. I was shocked and a guy came into the studio and asked me to meet the president. I met him and here I am now. A trainee in SM. Yet to debut but it's happening soon. After 2 years of having Jung Yunho-oppa as my dance instructor and Shim Changmin-oppa as my vocal instructor, I've improved much more. I was shocked myself to get them as my instructors. I am a true Cassie and always will be. Despite my age, my bias is Shim Changmin. I was close to them, very close until the other thought that I was dating one of them. Come on! I'm 14 years old for gods sake!

Yunho-oppa: Yah! Why are you still here missy?
I looked at him, confused.
Yunho-oppa: Look what time is it Sarah! *pointing to the clock*
I looked and '!' I cursed in my head.
I quickly grabbed my things, packing them into my bag.
Yunho-oppa: Changmin will be mad for this Sarah. You know he doesn't like his favourite dongsaeng to be late...
Me: I know oppa.. I just got carried away while dancing! And damn! I'm 30 minutes late.. Gotta rush! Bye oppa! *kissed him on the cheeks*
Yunho-oppa: Be careful missy! *shouting as I ran out the studio*

Me: OPPA! I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me! *while bursting through the doors*
Changmin-oppa: EXPLAIN!
Me: I go carried away while dancing...
Changmin-oppa: *sighs* Don't let it happen again ne?
I nodded frantically..
Changmin-oppa: Let's get started then *smiling towards me*

Finally! I'm back into my big apartment! I'm currently living alone... So lonely... You might be asking why am I living alone right? Well, you see.. I was from Singapore and I moved here eventually when I applied to be a back dancer in Singapore... My parents totally said no! But, I get them to say yes! My parents bought me this apartment... Really, its big enough to fit around 7 people! It has 5 bedrooms(all master), a big kitchen and big living room. How I wish I didn't move here alone :/
I was done having a shower, when my phone rang. I picked up to see that I had a new message.. Its from Changmin-oppa...
From: Changie-oppa
To: Me
Sarah! What are you doing? Wanna grab some dinner with me and hyung? We know you're lonely right now so get yourself ready and wait for us at the lobby in 15 minutes!

I smiled at the message.. I couldn't help but fell more for him.. I know its wrong but I can't help it. I got dressed in 10 minutes and walked out of my apartment. I arrived at the lobby and soon a car parked in front of me. Changmin-oppa gesturing me to get in, I opened the back door an slid in.

Me: Annyeong, oppas! ^^
Oppas: Annyeong!
Me: Where are we going for dinner?
Changmin-oppa: Its my turn to pick... So, what do you say my favourite?
Me: That shop? Wahhhh! I love going there! The food's amazing! Yunho-oppa, kaja!
Yunho-oppa: LET'S GO!!!!
And soon, I find myself sitting in front of Changmin-oppa when eating our meals. He had finished first and I noticed him staring at him. I looked up to find myself locked into his eyes and lost. What's happening oppa?