~~Your way, Hae n_n

~*Wicked Loveable*~

 

~*Donghae’s POV*~

“Take a bite in it, Hyukkie,” I said soothingly, my arms around his way too skinny waist while he sat in my hold. In his shaking hands was an apple, and he tossed and flipped around in his hold while watching it miraculously.

“Help me, Hae,” He whispered. My anorexic soul mate couldn’t take his eyes away from the object he was so terrified of. I smiled sadly as I tightened my hold around him slightly.
“You can do it, Hyukkie. Bite it,” I breathed and kissed the side of his neck softly. He shivered at my light touch. He nodded slightly, but his expression was still the same, terrified one.

“You know I’ll gain weight from this, Donghae,” He protested, and his eyes started tearing up.
“I want you to,” I smiled at him. He met my eyes with a shocked expression.

“Why would you want an overweight boyfriend?” He wondered, his brows furrowing as he read my reaction. I sighed, feeling a little bit hopeless as I didn’t know how to explain to him that he was terribly underweight, and nowhere near too much.

“I understand how it’s confusing for you, Hyukkie. But I want you to believe me. I need you in my life, Hyukjae, and if I lost you now that I’ve just finally had you, I just won’t be able to cope. You are in danger, but I’m going to help you through it. Please trust me, Hyukkie,” I said with a soft, calm expression, careful not to stress him or make him even more upset in any way. I knew how absolutely impossible this was for him, and I was unbelievable proud of him.

“I do trust you,” Hyukjae responded immediately, “It’s me whom I don’t trust,” the last sentence was barely breath formed as words. His gorgeous, dark eyes were staring at me sadly, begging for help and understanding. He looked down, fumbling with the apple in his hands. He took a deep breath, as if he needed it to say what he was about to.

“You have to promise me one thing, though,” he didn’t dare to look up, afraid to meet my gaze. I squeezed his waist lightly as a sign that I was listening.

“You have to promise me that you won’t leave me. That you’ll love me even though I do gain weight, if I become obese, you still have to promise me that you’ll smile at me, and take care of me, because if I end up losing you because of my weight I might just-”

I cut him off with my lips against his, kissing them softly and slowly. I lingered my forehead against his, breathing on him.

“I’m here, Hyukjae, always. I love you,” I sighed. I felt Hyukjae relax a little bit, leaning into my hold.

“Promise?”
“Promise. Forever.”

He slowly brought his hands up to his face, hesitating a couple of times, staring at the apple painfully, before slowly closing the distance between the shell and his lips. I heard the soft sound of his teeth cutting through the skin and sink into the apple. He then broke off a bit, chewing it slowly, and swallowed it loudly. The bite wasn’t big, but it was bigger than a nibble. A lonely tear rolled down his cheek as he swallowed it, revealing how difficult it was for him. I wiped it away with my thumb before holding around him again. The speed of his breathing increased, which was a sign of panic. New tears started forming around his eyes, so I rocked him quietly back and forth until he calmed down. He leaned back and rested the back of his head on my shoulder, squeezing his eyes shut.

“It’s hard, Donghae,” he moaned with a quiet voice. I nodded.
“I know it is. You’re doing very well” I encouraged, “Don’t cry. I’m so proud of you,”

He took another bite, closing his eyes again while chewing on it. How deeply I wanted to steal all his pain away, to make this easy for him, something he did normally. To think that it took so much of him just to eat an apple was really quite horrifying. Hyukjae didn’t deserve to deal with this.

I watched him silently as he slowly finished his apple, supporting him when his confidence faltered, kissing his cheeks from time to time, and never letting go of his waist.

“Hae, I have something to confess,” He said worriedly, furrowing his brows and looking down. I waited for him to continue, looking at him calmly. I was determined not to show any bolting reactions as that could only result in the negative. He was opening up to me about things most people would keep to themselves forever; I had to show my most comprehending, approving side towards him.

“You know I have a problem with food,” He sighed helplessly, looking at me with his dark, pleading eyes again, “I’m afraid that I can’t control it if I’m alone. Now that you’re here with me, it’s a lot easier. But I don’t think I can keep it under control by myself.”

I nodded as I understood where he was getting at. “You will never have to face this alone, Hyukjae. I’m here for you, you know that,”

“I’m afraid I might come to seriously injure you if I lose control,” He whispered, his voice shaking with concern, “I won’t forgive myself if I hurt you,” He explained. I couldn’t help but smile. Here he was, suffering severely from eating disorders and he was afraid what pain this would inflict on me. Hyukjae’s heart was so pure.

“The only thing that’s going to hurt me is if I lose you, Hyukjae.” I said as-a-matter-of-fact-ly. He opened his mouth to protest, but shut it again. His left hand reached up and caressed my face, his fingers tracing my jaw line before resting on the side of my neck just below my ear.

He rose from my hold and went to through the remainder of the apple in the trash. I watched him worriedly to see if he was going to barge it all up again. Luckily he didn’t. He just turned around and walked back to me, sitting back in my hold but facing me this time.

“I love you so much, Hae,” He commented as he rested his body against mine. I kissed his forehead, and he closed his eyes and smiled lightly at the touch.

“How will we tell the rest of them?” He wondered. I broke off in a giggle.

“I have absolutely no idea,” I told him honestly. He exhaled, and pouted.
“I was hoping you wouldn’t say that,” He grinned, before kissing my lips.

“We do have to tell them though, right?”
“Do we?” I asked as I rested against the bed frame. “I mean, I think they’ll realize sooner or later. Why not play with their ignorance?”

Hyukjae laughed at my respond, a sound that warmed my heart to a degree I thought would kill it, but it seemed like my heart had survived so many overloads of emotions it somehow managed to cope now as well.

“All right, we’ll have it the way childish Hae wants it,” He grinned as he kissed me again, folding his arms around my neck. I smiled happily at his respond, and opened my lips for him.

~~~~~~

Yay! Update! [: Monkey Icons CiciI am currently suffering from the oh-so-famous disease "Superious-boredious", and I miss EunHae too much! <3 Well, gotta go, sleep over at school today! Monkey Icons YoyoSaranghaeyo~~ Bye bye! <3

 

 

~*Love you all*~ --Gwii n_n