~~Comfortable in your hold

~*Wicked Loveable*~

 

~*Hyukjae’s POV*~

All the members had gone to bed when I closed my bed room door behind me. My pajamas were barely sitting on me due to my change in weight, and the pants were subbing across the floor as I walked with tired steps to my location. I knocked on the door silently, and opened it shyly.

“Hyukjae?” Donghae asked in a half-asleep voice as he turned around, sitting up from the bed. He’d almost fell asleep when I’d come in and interrupted him. I stood awkwardly in the doorway.

“Can I come in?” I asked. Donghae smiled at once, and even though he was tired he was breathtakingly beautiful. “Of course, Hyukkie~” He said as he opened his arms for me. I went over and sat in his hold. He lifted the quilt and I crept under it, smiling at the warmth as I cuddled against Hae’s chest. And I felt completely safe. I always felt safe and comfortable against Hae. It was because I knew I belonged to him, just the same as Donghae belonged to me. I kissed his neck softly and leaned my head against it, and Donghae wrapped his arms around me.

“I’m sorry I woke you up,” I apologized.
“I wasn’t asleep. Are you okay?”

“Yeah. I just wanted to sleep here,” I chuckled and blushed at the same time. Donghae kissed my forehead in acceptation, and my heart jumped as I felt his lips on me. Now that I was safe and protected in his warm hold, I started to feel tired. Donghae yawned in synchronization with me, causing me to chuckle against his neck.

“Goodnight, Fishy,” I mumbled.
“Night, baby,” He replied in a whisper, obviously only seconds away from fading out completely. I smiled as I closed my eyes as well before I finally fell asleep too.

*

“Donghae, Ryeowook hyung has prepared breakfast for us all-woAh !” Kyuhyun shouted as he walked inside Donghae’s room and saw him fast asleep with Hyukjae cuddled up beside him. At first he groaned, surprised to see Hyukjae here, but then smiled to himself.

Finally.

“Go away, Kyu,” Donghae muttered and furrowed his brows. I blushed, hiding my face in his chest. Kyuhyun suddenly turned around and hastily left the room.

“Hyungs! Guess what!” He exclaimed excitedly as he walked in the kitchen. I chuckled.
“I guess we couldn’t keep it a secret for long, after all,” I commented as I looked up on Donghae’s face, which was now grinning back at me.

“Nope,” He smiled, before kissing me deeply, caressing my jaw line with his hand, “But that’s all right. That means I can hug you whenever I want,” He winked. I laughed, my heart still racing at a high speed after the kiss.

“Good morning, Hae,”
He only laughed, and sat up, shaking his head as he stood up from the bed. I sat up as well, but I was so comfortable under the warm quilt that I didn’t go further. Donghae looked me with a confused expression, until it turned into a worried one.

“Let’s go, Hyukkie,” He said softly as he reached one of his hands out to me. I looked down, half of me protesting, demanding I stop eating while the other one wanted to grab Donghae’s hand so badly.

“Donghae, I’m afraid,” I told him honestly. Donghae stepped closer to me and sat down in front of me, cradling me in his tight, lovely embrace. His hands rested on each side of my face when he broke off the hug.

“I know. Don’t be. You’ll be okay, I’ll help you through it all, remember,” He encouraged as he kissed me again, and helped me stand up. Yes. Donghae would help me, Donghae would be there I reminded myself as I blinked my eyes awake. I held on Donghae’s hand for dear life as we proceeded to the kitchen, where all the other members were already sitting around the table, grinning like complete idiots as they saw us approach. Except for Sungmin and Ryeowook that was. They smiled like they saw the cutest thing in the world. Ryeowook because he was young at weird, and Sungmin was probably admiring the pink in my cheeks due to my blush. Obviously on purpose, the two remaining seats were next to each other, and for that I was very grateful. I knew I wouldn’t be able to eat if I didn’t have Donghae there beside me to help me, no matter how much the other members encouraged me. Hearing the supportive words from Donghae was something completely different. He made me feel safe. He made me feel loved.

Ryeowook put the eggs, soup, fish and rice on the table, and I stared in horror. I really wanted to eat for Donghae, and I really didn’t want to hurt Ryeowook, but one half of me was still terrified of eating. I felt so over weight. So ugly.

Donghae squeezed my hand protectively, and he was smiling a warm smile as he nodded when I looked up to him. Gulping, I watched the other members fill their plates. Donghae filled my plate, not taking too much, just a little bit of everything while the other members stared in surprise. I hadn’t eaten a meal with them since before our vacation, and I felt more nervous with them staring at me. They seemed to sense my awkwardness, and quickly looked away, starting a regular, happy conversation to leave Donghae and me alone. I sighed gratefully. Taking twice as long as everyone else, I got through the plate eventually with Donghae’s support. The rest of the members dismissed when they finished, but Donghae stayed just as unmoving as he smiled, hugged and kissed me. He was so beautiful, if only I could truly express how much he meant to me. It’s not possible to love anyone more than I love Donghae. There’s just no way. 

“That was absolutely fantastic, Hyukjae, I am so unbelievably proud of you!” Donghae said as he embraced me tightly when I’d finished. I smiled, melting at the feeling of Donghae pressed against me. When he contracted, I could see his eyes were watery as they looked deep into mine. I frowned.

“Don’t cry, Hae,” I pouted as I kissed his lips, “You know it’s because of you.”

“It’s not because of me,” He protested silently as he took my hand, and together we walked to the living room, joining the other members in their conversation. The time was twelve a.m. and the sun was brilliantly shining from the outside. It was very warm.

“Guess what, guys,” Eeteuk grinned, and all of us looked up at him, “We have a day off tomorrow. What about heading to the amusement park?”

All of us cheered in agreement and happiness to Eeteuk’s suggestion. The other members started discussing it immediately, considering what to wear and what to bring. Donghae put his arms around me and whispered.

“Do you want to go, Hyukjae?”
“Mhmm,” I nodded with a smile. Overprotective Donghae. Of course he would check that I was willing to go. But since I knew Donghae really wanted to, I agreed immediately.

“Are you sure?”
“Very sure.”
“Promise?”

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. “Why do you need my confirmation in words? I thought it was already visible,”

Donghae kissed my cheek and cradled me tighter in his embrace, rocking me back and forth soothingly as he closed his eyes. I leaned into his hold, and it didn’t bother me at all that all the other members were watching.

“Aww,” Sungmin cooed. Donghae chuckled, and I blushed. Ok, maybe I did care a little bit.

“So, is this final, then? Are you seriously, I mean, are you seriously boyfriends?” Heechul asked as he stared at us. I gulped and fell silent, wanting Donghae to answer the question.

He was going to say what I wanted him too, right? 

~~~~~~

Sorry for not having a main pictureMonkey Icon, I have too much school work to create one right now, but I think I'll get around to add a picture to it sometime near in the future.Monkey Winks

 

Also, I apologise for not making this chapter interesting. I am actually being quite sneaky now, excusing myself from schoolwork to update this Fan Fiction.

But hell, I miss EunHae, so I'll just study harder now! Monkey Emoticons~*Love you all;*~ --Gwii<3