Make him love you

It's a secret...

*Taemins POV*

"Tae! Wake up! Come here!!" Key was trying to whisper from the door. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eye as I tried to move Onews arm that had been hanging off my waist. "Umma, what is it?" Key took my wrist and dragged me down stairs. "Minho is going away to spend time with his parents for a couple of weeks, so we are all going to spend this day with him. We are going to cook him breakfast, lunch and dinner, so help me with breakfast." He smiled as he put on the apron and started cooking. "But, why can't appa help?" I slouched on the kitchen stool and rubbed my eye. "He's out running with Minho this morning."

"So, how was last night? Lately you have been sleeping in Onews bed, something must be going on." Key smirked at me as he flipped a pancake. I blushed as I remembered the last things that happened before we went to bed. "H-he...k-kissed me.." Key turned around with his eyes wide open. "...FINALLY!!" He ran over to me and hugged me. "Umma, I didn't know what to do. I had butterflies all over the place and he fell asleep right after he did...He probably doesn't remember that he did kiss me..." I sighed and started playing around with my fingers. "Baby, you need to stop tormenting your self and get him to love you already!" "Umma, how do I get him to love me?" Key smirked as he flipped a pancake onto a plate, "Tae, you probably know onew more than anybody else in this house. Think of what he loves the most. What he does for a hobby, what makes him smile. Put them all together and give it to him. But individually, not all together or else he will see something is up. Tae, go set the table up, and make sure to wake up onew soon." I grabbed plates and cups and set them up on the dinning room. 

I walked up stairs and ran to my room sitting at my desk. I took out the notebook that I wrote in yesterday and ripped out the letter I wrote to Onew. I folded the paper and put it between some pages in a book next to my side table. I ran back to the notebook and made a list of things to give to Onew so he would fall in love with me. 

-Bucket of chicken

-Mystery books

-Spend more time with me.

 

I put the notebook back and headed back to Onews room. I layed down next to him and began to poke him. "Onew,hyung, Key said to wake up." He groaned and pulled the blanket over his head waving me away. "H-hyung.."I poked his side. He wiggled away and turned around and gave me a half sleepy, half deathly look. "Taemincheese....go a way." "no, umma said to wake up. Breakfast is almost done and Minho is going away for a couple weeks to go spend it with his family so we are spending today with him. Now get up before Minho and appa get back!." My hand became a fist and landed on my hip as I pouted. He sat up and rubbed his eye, still wrapped in his blanket. "You hang out with Key to much." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the blanket, getting him onto the floor. 

We went down stairs as key was putting pancakes on every ones plate. A few minutes after Minho and Jjong walked in. We all sat at the table and waited for them to join us. "Wow, this is really good kibum.'' Minho was stuffing his face. "Thank you Minho. You don't have anything to do later right? Don't go anywhere because me and Taemin are going to make you lunch and dinner." Key smiled and waved his fork around in circles. Minho smiled, "thank you so much, but you don't have to do all of that. I will be back in a couple of weeks." "Hyung, last time you said a couple of weeks you came back 2 months after." "I had a family matter to attend to Tae." "I-I know, but we all missed you." Minho ruffled my hair and he finished his pancakes.

After breakfast, Jjong and Minho went to go play basketball out back, even umma agreed to go play with them. I thought it would be a funny sight so I watched through the kitchen window. I laughed at how Key stomp his foot whenever appa would steal the ball. Jjong would make a kissy face, but key would push him. I think umma got really upset when appa took it again cause he pushed him so hard that appa fell to the ground. "Hey Tae, whatcha watching?" Onew stood next to me and looked outside. "Hey, we should go join!" I grabbed his wrist before he could even move. "N-no, I don't want you to get hurt anymore. How about we go, read or write or watch a movie? Something that you won't get hurt doing." I smiled at him as he kept looking outside the window. "Fine, we can go...Bake cookies!!" Onew opened cabinets and took out some cookie mix. 

There was a big bowl of cookie dough in the middle of the kitchen table, the powder was scattered on the floor and counter. It was also shared between Onew and my shirt. Onew and I began to roll the dough into balls and placed them on a cooking sheet. "These are going to be so good!" Onew smiled. I put the first sheet into the oven and began to wash off the counters. After Onew put the other one in and helped me clean. "They already smell so good." He wiped down the table and went to go look outside. Jjong and Minho were still throwing hoops, Key was on the floor gasping for breath. "Key's on the floor..." I ran next to Onew and looked outside. "We should go get him...he doesn't look too good." Onew wrapped his arm around my waist, "he will be okay." I turned around and blushed, "hyung, he looks like he's i-" "Yah!!! Pabo!! This is why Onew got hurt in the first place. You are to competitive!" We looked outside and saw key being held back by Minho. We ran outside and grabbed Key by the arm. "Umma, lets go inside. We can look at fashion magazines." Key grabbed his head and went inside. 

"Mmm, it smells good in here." Key dropped his hand and put his nose in the air. "Me and Onew hyung made cookies." Key smirked and head for the stairs," I'm going to go take a shower." Me and Onew smiled as we began to look outside again. Jjong and Minho were sitting down, appa had a corny looking smile on. Minho was just talking. "What do you think there talking about?" Onew didn't take his eyes off them. "By the way appa is smiling, I want to say Key." Onew stayed silent for a few minutes. "...Taemin, who do you like?" My face grew red as I went check on the cookies. "The cookies are almost done!" I turned around and saw Onew right in my face. "Y-you don't know them hyung." "Than why don't you tell me who they are?" "Hyung, I rather just not talk about this right now... please?" I put my puppy eyes on and hugged him. "F-fine," he hugged me back and looked outside again. "DING!!" "Cookies are done!!" I put mitts on and took both the trays out. 

Onew took down a cookie jar we had hiding up in a cabinet. It was shaped as a turtle, Both Onew and I put the cookies in there and left it in the middle of the kitchen table. "Alright, time to make lunch! What should it be? Tuna fish or peanut butter and jelly?" "Peanut butter and bananas!!" I shouted and put on a huge smile. "Key, use looked pretty bruised up. Why don't you go rest in the living room and me and Taemin will make the pb&bananas?" Onew smiled as he lead Key to the living room sofa with a ice pack. "Leave it up to appa to hurt everyone...I'm surprised he hasn't hurt Minho yet. "I rubbed the back of my head and sighed.

Onew and I began to make the sandwiches and placed them on the dinning room table with a glass of milk. Everyone gathered around and ate it. We didn't speak much since umma was mad at appa. Minho was walking about his umma and appa and how his brother had a baby girl. Onew was smiling and talking about the cookies. Me, I sat there and was glad that mostly all of us were getting along. All appa needed to do was smile, and Key would give in in a heartbeat. When everyone was done, Onew and I grabbed all the plates and took them to the kitchen to start washing. Minho went to shower and continue packing as Jjong and Key sat in the living room trying to make up.

I began washing dishes as Onew stood next to me drying them and putting them away. "For dinner, I think we should have chicken! and pasta..and more chicken!" "Maybe we should ask Minho hyung what he wants to eat for dinner?" I giggled at Onews obsession. "Fine, but the chicken offer is still out there." He smiled as I dried my hands and gave him a quick hug and went to the living room. "What should we make Minho for dinner?" "I will cook it. All 3 of you could take a break." Jjong smiled at he rested his head on Key's lap, but Key pushed it off, "my legs hurt from earlier." "A-appa, do you need anything from the store for dinner?" Jjong was silent for a few minutes. "Hmm, some veggies but that is about it." "I bought veggies the other day!" Key rolled up the nearest magazine. "B-but wouldn't this house be better if there was MORE?" Jjong smiled and winked at Key. Key blushed and put the magazine down. "Fine, but don't come back late." Jjong put his shoes on and head towards to the door. "Appa, can I go with you?" I put my puppy eyes on. "Yes, but lets go now. Key Taemins going with me!" 

Jjong drove off to the super market, I decided to stay in the car and  poke at things around the car. I looked across the street and saw there was a place where they sold chicken. I took the keys out and ran across the street and got some chicken. I came back in time for appa to come back with some bags. "Where did you get the chicken?" "F-for O-onew.." Jjong smiled and started the car. As we drove home, I started at the bag that was now starting to burn my leg and smiled. "Onew loves chicken, its one step closer." I thought to myself. As we arrived home, I ran inside taking my shoes off and set the bag in the kitchen. "Onew hyung?" I ran upstairs and in his room. "Onew?!" He walked into his room in a towel. "Why do you catch me in the most awkward moments..." I blushed and looked down. "Oh, uh...s-sorry...b-but there is a s-surprise for you in the kitchen..I will be going now..." I went down stairs and sat at the kitchen table waiting for Onew to come down stairs. 

He came down and put his wet hair up as he looked around. "What's the surprise?" I got up and took a bucket of chicken out the bag and placed it on the counter. Onew became a kid in a candy store and ran towards the bucket, falling of course. He jumped everywhere and hugged me so tight. "Does this mean he loves me now?" I thought to myself as he places kisses on my cheek before attacking the bucket. "Ugh it smells like chicken i-....Oh, figures. Who got Onew the chicken?" Key walked in putting the ice pack in the freezer. Jjong walked in putting the veggies away. "Taemin." Key looked at me and winked. I smiled back at him as I began to throw away Onews bones he was leaving on the counter.  

Jjong started cooking as umma, Onew and I sat in the living room watching another episode of one piece. Key was once again circling things in a magazine and onew was reading one of his mystery books he hadn't picked up in a while. Minho soon came down and sat next to Key. "wow, its been a while since you've sat to watch TV hyung." I smiled at him. "I know, it feels good to relax. Hey you guys want hot chocolate after dinner? I'll make it." Minho smiled as he poked Keys leg. "Sure!" We all said even appa who was screamed from the kitchen. "Onew! Can you set the table please?" Jjong yelled from the kitchen. Onew put down the book and went to go set up the table. I picked up the book and saw that there was a whole series which went up to 10. He was on book 8, so it gave me an idea of what books I should get him.

"Dinners ready!!" The rest of us walked in as Jjong was placing food on every ones plate. I got a sudden smile and couldn't stand still. "Steak and pasta!" Everyone laughed at me as they started to eat. "Thanks Jjong, and everyone else for making me a whole day of food. I am going to miss you all while I am gone. But I promise I will write you everyday." Minho smiled at everyone. After a couple jokes and laughs, Key and Jjong decided to go bring Minho to the airport, so Onew and I began to do dishes. "....hey, Minho never made us our hot chocolate!" Onew almost dropped his plate. "He needed to catch the plain in time hyung. We can make it still if you want." I put the last dish away, grabbing a small pot filling it up with water and put it on the stove. I took out 2 packets and waited for the water to boil. Making the hot chocolate, we sat at the kitchen table and drank it. "Can we go into the living room so we can read?" Onew grabbed his mug and walked into the living room picking up the book he was reading earlier.

I sat on the couch and picked up Keys fashion magazine. I took a quick peak to Onew than imagined myself..."We look like a married couple.." I thought to myself. I finished my cup and took Onews and brought them to the kitchen so I could clean them. "I am going to go take a quick shower hyung." Onew nodded his head as I went upstairs.

*Onews POV*

"I am going to go take a quick shower hyung." I nod my head as Tae went upstairs. Today was a good day, I sure am going to miss Minho but he will be back. I'm glad Taemin got me chicken though!!MMM, chicken! I love chicken! Anything that has to revolve around chicken I love..Wait, Taemin brought me chicken, which has to do with chi- "Hyung!" Taemin came down stairs in a full 'squirtle' pj. I smiled at him as he blushed. "Cute pjs tae..." "Thank you. I remembered I had them from the last time umma went shopping. C-can you tuck me in?" I put my book away and followed the Pokemon pj into his room. He layed down and scratched his eye. "I never thanked you for the sandwich hyung, thank you." He kissed my cheek and layed down. I leaned over and kissed his forehead, "you're welcome taemincheese." "yah, don't call me that...Hyung can you lay down with me?" I blushed at the question and pulled the covers over our waist as my chest faced his back, my arm hung over his waist. "h-hyung, c-can you shut off the light?" Taemin yawned falling asleep quickly. 

I reached over to shut the lamp off, but knocked over Taemins book he keeps next to it. As I picked it up, a piece of paper layed on the floor. The moonlight being my light I opened it and began to read:

"Dear Jinki,

A woman always told me go for what you're heart wants.........."

 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DUN DUN DUN!!! Onew found the letter :O!!
Thank you all for reading and commenting :3 It means a lot. Since I updated today, I have to try and update my other 2 stories tomorrow....If not...than expect another chapter :D Thank you all <3