It's you

It's a secret...

*Tae's POV*

I woke up with Onews head dug into my neck. I smiled as I heard a  small snores escape his half open mouth. I slowly slipped out of bed as I closed the shade so the sun wouldn't bother Onew. I stretched as I looked around and noticed we were in my room. I was so used to waking up in Onew's room. I looked down and saw my book, "Crap, I should of put that away..." I picked up the book and put the book in the drawer that had my notebook in it. I stepped out of my room and went down stairs to see Jjong and Key asleep on the couch. They were both laying down, umma had his head on appas chest and his hand around his waist. An 'aww' escaped my mouth as I walked into the kitchen and looked outside. It's quite since Minho is gone. He is usually the first one up and a bout. Key must of got up early since he usually makes breakfast and is waking everyone up.

I went back up stairs and decided to take a shower. Getting out, I stared into the mirror and stared at my reflection. I touched my lips, and blushed at the memory of Onew kissing my lips. I went back into my room and changed into some shorts and a shirt and sat at my desk, thinking of the closest book store. I heard Onew move in bed, but I kept my head strait as I kept thinking. "Morning Taemin!" He came behind me and hugged me as he kissed my head, "Tae, don't die. I know you're happy, but please don't go. I would miss you." "Onew, I'm not going anywhere." I rubbed his hand with my thumb. He left after shutting the door behind him. What was that about? I put on jeans and a light blue sweater Onew had given me for my birthday last year on and head down stairs. I turned to the couch to see appa stretching with Key still on him. "Going somewhere?" I gulped and than remembered appa never liked me going out by myself...

"I-I wanted to go to the book store down the street..." I looked down than slowly looked up at him. "Oh, well I'll go with you. I want to go out for a walk anyway." I slowly got up and put a pillow under keys head. He immediately rolled into a ball, kinda like a cat. We both giggled as Jjong put on his shoes and walked outside with me. "Why are you going to the book store?" "I wanted to buy Onew some books. Lately he has been letting me stay in his bed." "I've been noticing. Has key said anything?" "No, he knows..." Jjong gave me a curious look. "Knows what? Something I don't?" I rubbed the back of my head. "W-well, umma said that I should try to win onew's love..." Jjong stopped in his tracks and looked confused. "Why would you want to win onews love?" "I-I l-love o-onew...." It suddenly hit me...I REALLY loved Onew. I smiled to myself as appa ruffled my hair and patted by back. "I knew it was only a mount of time. When are you going to tell him?" "Appa, I can't believe you didn't know. I thought umma would of told you or something?" "Well, I've been with Minho in the morning and Key during the day. I guess I was to busy to ask." "I-I'm just scared that he will react differently or he wouldn't like me like I do, push aside love me."

"Taemin, I had to kind out that Key liked me on my own. I had to flirt, and push him around just for him to admit he liked me. I don't want you or onew to stress yourselves out just so the both of you can notice he likes you." We walked into the book store and began to look around. "H-he kissed me appa..." Jjongs mouth dropped. "He did! Thats it! He likes you!!" "I don't know that for sure...he could of just done it because I called him Jinki...I never called him by his real name before." "That was his excuse to kiss you tae..." I found the other 2 books to the series Onew reads and followed appa around the store. "You think so... don't you think if he wanted to kiss me that he would of just done it without an excuse." "Tae, he is onew...he trips over air and is in love with chicken.." "Tr-" "We should get twister!!!!" Jjong picked up the box and smiled huge.

"Are you going to use this game as an excuse to become closer with umma?" "Ya damn right I am." Jjong made his way to the counter and paid for the game, as I paid for the books. We walked back to the house and saw Key and Onew sitting in the backyard. I ran in the house and threw the books in my room and ran back down stairs and outside. "I hope umma didn't say anything to Onew." I thought to myself as I sat next to Key. "Where did you go?" Key turned to me, the feeling of being lectured was getting closer. "I-i went to the book store...c-cause appa wanted to by a game for the house.." I tried to make my slight lie, sound like a full lie. Key's face loosened up once he heard 'book store.' Jjong ran outside with he board game. "Look what I got!! We are going to play it later on! and everyone is going down!!" Key stood up and took the game out of his hand. "If anyone gets hurt Jjong, you will be sleeping outside, by yourself." Key walked in with the game in his hand.

Mornings went on as usual, Key made breakfast and also cleaned the dishes. He made appa help him, soon he had appa doing almost all the chores. He was left to sweep and vacuum and wipe down all the counters. Onew was on the couch reading his book, it made me smile knowing he was almost done with it. I quietly made my way up stairs and shut my room door behind me. I began to play songs and layed on my bed and shut my eyes. I knew I eventually had to tell Onew, I was stopping myself from telling him, the other side of me was pushing me out of this room. I went on myside and thought of everything that happened between me and Onew. A tear silently fell.

"Hamkkeramyon ottolkka,

Nan noman gwenchantago malhejumyon modu wanbyohe

I lost my mind noreul choeummannasseultte

Meio geudewa sumaneun gamjongdeureul-lanwojugo bewogamyo"

 

*Onews POV*

"nigyoteso jolde anttona..."

I sang behind Taemins door before I heard Taemin stop singing from his side of the room. I walked into my room and layed down on my stomach. I took a deep breath before I threw my head on my pillow. "This is going to be hard...." I heard the song in Taemins room change to another love song. I threw myself on my back and stared at my ceiling. "Jinki, ready to get beat?" I heard Jjong on the other side of the door. "Pabo! Leave him alone!" Key followed right behind him. It got quite after a while, I pulled my pillow over my head and inhaled, "It smells like Taemin.." I thought to myself as I hugged the pillow and shut my eyes.

 

"Itjanha jogum aju jogum no sujubjuman non molla sogun

Taeyangboda ddugwow mae mam jom arajow"

 

*Tae's POV*

I looked at my clock and saw that it was 6 p.m.. I rubbed my eye and sat up on my bed and noticed that I still had music playing. I looked outside and saw that it was sunset. I shut my music off and went down stairs and sat in the back yard watching the sunset. I heard the door slid open and shut, but silence after that. "Hey, how did you sleep?" Onew sat down next to me. "Oh, it was fine..." "you're music was pretty loud." "Oh, im sorry did It bother you?" "No actually, I ended up falling asleep after singing it for a while. It was quite nice." He smiled at me as I turned my head back to the sunset. "Oh hey! A butterfly! It's beautiful..did it come out of you?" "What was that last part?" I looked at Onew confused. "W-what?" Onew got up and stretched. "Oh, nothing. Hey you want to go inside and get ready to play twister?" "Yea, I will be there in a few minutes..." "Are you okay Taemin?" I sighed and got up and put a smile on. "I am fine hyung! No lets go beat appas !" 

"Foods here!" Key put a pizza box on the kitchen table and Jjong began to sit up the twister mat. "Who wants to go first?" Key grabbed the spinner and started to fan himself with it. "Hmm, I think Onew and Taemin should go first." Jjong smiled, but than go a little tap on the back of his head by Key. "Umma, its fine we will go." "Alright, be careful thought. Left hand red." Both Onew and I put our hand on red. "Onew try not to hurt yourself, or Taemin... Right food blue." After awhile of spinning the board, Onew had both legs under me as I was stuck in the crab walk position. "Don't fall Taemin. Do NOT fall." I thought to myself as my arms and legs became wobbly underneath me. "One of them is bound to fall. I bet Onew." Key smiled. "No I bet Taemin, do you see the position hes in?" Jjong laughed and spun the spinner. 

Soon, Onew had to move his hand that made him have to put his hand around one of my legs. His other hand went right under a spot where my would land if I were to fall. "Hmm, we should see how long they should stay like this. Would you like to go get a cookie Kibummie?" Jjong stood his arm out, Key squealed and locked arms as they head towards the kitchen. "This is starting to hurt...Hey when its they're turn do you want to spin? I want to finish reading my mystery book." I smiled again as I thought of the books, "Sure....my legs are going to give up soon... " Key came back with cookies and began to eat them as he spun the spinner. Jjong came in and sat on the floor next to the mat. He looked at Onew and started saying random things to try and make him fall. "s,chicken, food,cookies,chicken,shoes,key,TV,hair,chicken!!....Taemin.'' Onew suddenly blushed and fell underneath me. Onew got up and brushed himself off and sat next to key.

I got up and took the board sitting next to Onew, as key and Jjong began to play. Onew took his book and shoved his face into it. As Jjong and key played, appa took every turn in any way just to touch a part of key. If his hands could pass his arm, leg, or even if he got lucky and swiped across his , he was happy. I could tell Onew finished his book, because he had his head thrown back. I thought about the book and smiled. "Hey Onew, I want to show you something, umma, appa we will be right back, don't cheat." I grabbed onew's hand and dragged him upstairs. He sat at the edge of my bed as I grabbed the books and gave them to him. "Surprise!" I smiled as his eyes widened and smiled huge. "Thank you Taemin!! I have been looking for these everywhere!" He stood up and squeezed me. He looked down at me and stared into my eyes. Those eyes, those beautiful shaped eyes, just stared at me. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

Me and Onew went headed down stairs, witnessing appa and umma kissing. Onew blushed and looked away as I giggled and pushed Onew into the kitchen. "T-Taemin, have I ever told you that you look adorable when you blush any shade of red." the comment made me blush hard. "O-onew, what made you say that?" "O-oh, I don't know..I-I just thought I would say it..lets go finish playing twister." Onew grabbed my wrist and walked into t he living room where key and Jjong were already on the floor. "HA! I won pabo!! I win!! In your face!!" Key was jumping up and down with a huge smile. I began to jump for joy. "Yay! Umma!!" I ran to him and hugged him so tight. Jjong stayed on the floor and flopped himself against the floor.  "Well, I am going to go to bed. I love you all, Jjong I won and goodnight." Key sang as he went upstairs. "I am going to go to bed too. Night appa." I went upstairs Onew followed behind.

I walked into my room and went to a different play list on my IPod and sat on my bed. Onew stood at my door way and blushed. "Tae, thanks for the books again. I l-love them.." "You're welcome hyung!" I ran up to him and hugged him tight. "W-well goodnight." "hyung you're not staying over tonight?" I was hoping he did. "Tomorrow? I promise. I am going to stay up a little longer and read. Goodnight Tae." He kissed my forehead before shutting the door. I shut off my light and put my music up a little more, I closed my eyes with a smile.

"Oh, nan neol saranghanda malhaedo

Cheon beon man beon malhaedo...."

I yawned and turned around and snuggled with my pillow that had Onews scent, "neorago..."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SOO, while writing this I just happened to have music ADHD. I was changing songs every few seconds...so I hope you don't mind it but the songs went along perfectly with the scenario. I will right down the lyrics in English so you know :3 Well I hope you guys like this song. Thanks a lot <3 :D

(Dark Blue is song in Korean
Purple is song in English)

Exo-K: What is love:

(What Taemin sings)

 

"Hamkkeramyon ottolkka, yeah

how would it be if we were together? yeah

 

Nan noman gwenchantago malhejumyon modu wanbyohe

If only you say okay everything is perfect

 

I lost my mind noreul choeummannasseultte

I lost my mind the moment I saw you

 

Meio geudewa sumaneun gamjongdeureul-lanwojugo bewogamyo"

Sharing and learning countless emotions every day with you

 

(What Onew says ;D!!)

 

"nigyoteso jolde anttona..."

I will never leave your side

 

Super Junior, No other:

 

"Itjanha jogum aju jogum no sujubjuman non molla sogun

You know that even though im a little, a little bit shy you don't know it

 

 

Taeyangboda ddugwow mae mam jom arajow"

But you're burning like the sun please understand my heart

 

Super Junior: It's you

(Taemin singing)

 

"Oh, nan neol saranghanda malhaedo

Oh when I tell you I love you

 

 

Cheon beon man beon malhaedo...."

When I tell you thousands and millions of times

 

 

neorago

It's you

 

(I know the picture really has nothing to do with the story, but I had too <3 )