The letter

It's a secret...

Tae's POV*

"Tae? Taemin? Tae? Taeminnie!! Taemin!! Lee Taemin! Taemincheese!!" I woke up rubbing my eye and scanned the room for Onew. He was standing in front of the bed with a huge smile on his face. "Hyung....taemincheese? really.." "Let's go get ice cream today. We can get any ice cream you want. And than after we can go to a park or go see the water sprinklers, or go to the movies or go play basket ball!! NOO!! WE CAN GO GET CHICKEN!!!" Onew was jumping up and down for joy. "Onew, are you even sure you feel better. I mean if you don't feel well we can stay in one more day, or just hang around the house." "I'm fine Tae, lets get ready."  He ran for his bed room door but than tripped over his shoe that was thrown on the floor. He hit the floor with a cough, causing me to jump out of bed and run to his side. "Onew!" 

Key slammed the door open, "Feeli- What happened?" "Onew tripped over his sneaker." Onew stood back up. "I'm fine." "Well, I can see you're feeling better Onew, how about the 2 of you go out. Do something with you're life, huh? Come down in a few for breakfast." Key left shutting the door behind him. Onew attacked me with a hug. "Thank you so much for being by myside Taemin. I feel I could take over the world." "Hyung, please don't think of such nonsense. Everything could and would be chicken." "You are right. But of course I wouldn't be able to take over the world by myself, I would need a queen." I felt my smile soon fade away at the comment. "Taemin, would you be my queen if I were to take over the world?" This comment confused me. Why would he ask me, I am not a girl... "B-but I'm not a girl..." "You can just be my queen." He smiled and kissed my head before opening the door. "Ladies first." I gave him a blank look before walking downstairs.

"Umma! Key, Key ummmma~" I didn't see Key anywhere in the kitchen so I plopped myself on the kitchen counter. "He's going to yell at you if he sees you Tae." Minho spoke behind a newspaper. "HYUNG!~ So I was thinking when I take over the world, the world will be full of chicken, AND banana milk!" Onew had his big smile on. I knew he felt better. My mouth drooled a bit from the thought of banana milk. "Lee Taemin!" my eyes grew small as I jumped off the counter top. "Let me catch you on that counter one more time. You and Onews food are in at the table." 

Onew and I began to eat, Onew looked as if he were to be in deep thought. "Hmm, maybe i should ask Key to be my queen? He's a diva." "Were still on this?'' "Taemin, if I am going to take over the world I need to have it all planned out." "Hyung, let's go out for the day. Its nice out." I grabbed our plates and brought them to the sink. Onew was still at the kitchen table thinking about taking over the world, but I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out the house. 

We began to walk around the city with really no agenda. Onew still had a deep though look on his face. I hope he wasn't still thinking about taking over the world.... Maybe just selling chicken? That sounds good enough. "Taemin can I be honest with you?" I looked up at him, "Y-yea Onew.." "I really wouldn't be able to take over the world... I rather just be in the world...with you in it... I'll be happy that way." "But I am in you're world hyung..." "I know, that is why I am always so happy." I blushed as he intertwined our fingers. 

We continues walking, we reached a store that sold stuffed animals. "Can we go inside please!!!" I begged Onew as he smiled and walked in. Everywhere were different animals. There were turtles, and monkeys and rabbits and I just wanted all of them. There was one of a small Dino and it reminded me of appa Jjong. Walking more into the store there were kitten plushies and they reminded me of Umma. I tugged on Onews hand and asked to leave before I ended up buying every thing in the store. 

We walked out and continued our journey to no where. I wonder why Onew thought that telling me he would be honest by not taking over the world....Maybe I should be honest with him. I don't even know how I would start it....I don't even know how it would go. Jinki, why couldn't you of just been born with emotion detectors... "Taemin, you know if anything is bothering you, you can tell me right?" My eyes grew big...did he hear me? "I-I know hyung." He hugged me and kept walking. 

*Onew's POV*

I looked at Taemin to see that something was obviously bothering him. "Taemin, you know if anything is bothering you, you can tell me right? "I-I know hyung." I hugged him and continues walking. "Hyung! Ice cream. Remember the first night you were sick and I snuck into you're room and I told you to get better soon so we could go get ice cream! Let's go!" Taemin pulled my hand towards the ice cream stand. "Tae, Key is going to kill me if I let you have ice cream at 11 a.m.." "What key doesn't know, won't hurt him." We stood in line and waited to be next to get our ice cream. Both ordering the same thing, we sat on a bench that was near. 

"So, you're...Umma..." "I am sorry for him still dragging you off the bed...and being stern..." Taemin looked down and blushed. I wrapped my arm around him. "Taemin it's okay. He is only looking out for you and wants what best." "I know, but he still didn't have you drag you off the bed...I still can't believe appa hurt you...I told him to make sure you didn't get hurt when you guys were out..." I looked at him and for the first time, felt my heart skip a beat. "Y-you told him to make sure I didn't get hurt? Why?" Taemin's face began to turn red. "W-well, because....If I wasn't there to watch you from not getting hurt, than who would. I don't like seeing my hyungs hurt...especially you Onew." Taemin continued to eat his ice cream with his red face. Why did he care so much about me?

"Onew...Can I sleep in you're bed again tonight." "Of course Taemin. I don't think I would be able to sleep without you by myside." I wrapped an arm around him and kissed his head. He blushed before kissing my cheek. I felt a blush appear on my face, and my heart skip a beat one more time. "T-taemin, we should start heading home." He nod his head and got up. "Hyung, can I go on you're back?" I smiled at his cuteness as he jumped on my back. I began to walk home as Taemin layed his head on my back. 

*Tae's POV*

As Onew began to walk, I rested my head on his back, his scent becoming my oxygen once again. I looked around at the shops we already passed, thinking how the rest of the day were to go. We passed by a stationary store and an idea came to me. I smiled at the thought I suddenly came up with and snuggled against Onews back. After a few minutes of my eyes closed, inhaling Onew we arrived at the house. I took my shoes off while still on onew's back. He slid his shoes off and walked into the living room. "Taemin, you can get off now." I jumped off and walked into the kitchen. No one was here, but I spotted a note: 

"Taemin, Me and Jjong went out. Minho also left. We should all be back later on. Take care and you know what to do. 

Love, Umma <3~"

I went back into the living room to see onew about to fall asleep on the couch. I slowly went upstairs and went to my room. I pulled out my notebook and a pen and smiled as I began to write.

"Dear Jinki,

A woman always told me go for what you're heart wants. It will make you more and more happier. I never believed it, at least not until I met you. I have lost count how many times I thought I was going to cough up a butterfly or die of a heart attack every time you walked into a room. All those times my face went a shade of red, or every time you hugged me. I swear I could die a happy person, but I rather be alive... Alive so I can be with you and only you. To stay with you forever and not have to worry about a thing, I can live a life like that. If you want to take over the world, I would love to take it over with you. As long as I can get the kisses and hugs. I know, one day I will be able to build up the courage enough to tell you that I like you...maybe even love..one day. Well, I can say love, because this letter will never make it to you. So, I love you Lee Jinki. 

Love, 

Lee Taemin <3 "

I smiled as I closed the notebook and stretched. "Whatcha writing?" Onew leaned against my doorway with his arms crossed. My heart almost made its way out my body when I saw Onew standing there. "Don't Do that! you scared me nearly to death." "I didn't know I was that ugly Taemin." I quickly threw the notebook into my drawer. "I didn't say you were ugly, you just appeared out of no where." I stood up and walked to my bed. "Want to go watch a movie?" Onew picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked down stairs. "What if I said no." "Would would really have a choice. You are already down here." "But i can just leave?" Onew pulled me on top of his lap and put his arm around my waist. "Now you can't move." He smiled as he shut off the lights and played the movie.

During the movie, I began to drift off. Onew was laying on the couch already asleep. I shut the movie off and nudged his arm. "Hyung, go to you're room. You don't want Key to yell at you." "mhm," I slowly got up and dragged himself upstairs with his eyes closed. "Hyung be careful please." We got to Onews room he threw himself on his bed and stretched. "I will see you in the morning Onew, goodni-" "Get your over here now!" Onew yanked on my arm with his eyes still closed. I layed down next to him facing his chest. He covered us with the blanket and kissed my forehead as I snuggled up to his chest. "Goodnight...Jinki.." I tried to say lowly trying not to wake him up. He opened his eyes slowly and looked down at me. "D-did you just call me Jinki?" I looked up at him and blushed. He put a smirk on, before he pressed down on my lips with his. "Goodnight, Taemin-ah." He smiled as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. I touched my lips lightly and blushed..H-he kissed me... 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, 330 views, I would of never thought that one of my stories would get so many views! Thank you all :) Even the silent readers <3  Okay, so I updated today which I am glad I was able to, I also might update on wednsday.  Thank you again everyone. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.