The Murmur

We are The Cupid!

 

Rumors and murmur are currently can be heard in all corners of YG building.

 

Just a week ago, Yang Hyunsuk as the boss were announcing that he'll make a variety show where his talent will be starring at it. It was during a meeting that held once in every 3 months, to give the payment to his staff and also to reporting the schedule of that company for 3 months ahead. Shock were written in all of the staff's faces, including YG entertainment's artists. Who wouldn’t anyway? That idea was so random, and to think that their boss got the idea after watched We Got Married show at the day before he announced it. When the boss explained about the format of the show, all murmurs can be heard even louder than before.  Some were saying their protests, the other were saying their excitement. Thus, he decided he'll hold a meeting at the following week to talk about that project. He needs time to prepare things that will be needed for the show.

 

And that is the cause of all this chaos inside that elite building, since today is the day where the meeting will be hold. People are guessing the couples that gonna be starring at that ridiculous show. Yeah, those staff finds that show is kinda ridiculous because it definitely will attract scandals. Especially since YGent seems like fond with scandals all this time. No need to mention those scandals, just google it people, you will eventually find out. But still, they're still excited about it. Not to mention the show's format is definitely unique. Now that after many idols followed the concept of 2NE1TV, YG needs to make another trend. Not to mention, since YG artists are very rare guested at variety shows. This project seems promising. Some even make a bet about which couples who will represent the company.

 

 

It's still one hour away from the meeting time, BIGBANG members are enjoying their lunch together at YG's cafeteria. Their excitement is no less compared to staff's.

 

"Hyung, what if i'm the chosen one?!" the maknae of BIGBANG still insisted that he'll be the one who'll be starring at that new show.

 

The leader raised his brow, "Dream on, rat! I put my bet for TOP hyung already."

 

"Me? Nah, i think it'll be Youngbae. His "forever alone" image fits the concept." TOP said while munching his lunch nonchalantly.

 

"Hyung, i'm still sure i'll be the chosen one though!" the very persisted maknae still trying to convince his hyungs.

 

Youngbae finished his drink before he commented "I'll take that as compliment hyung. Well, because Daesung really familiar with variety show, he seems perfect for the role."

 

"Hmm there's a possibility. But wasn't he said this show will have 2 couples? You and Daesung will do, Bae!"

 

"Ani hyung, it'll be me. Come on, use your brain!"

 

"Why do i have a hunch that it'll be Jiyong hyung and TOP hyung though?" The blond haired member finally spoken. "I mean, GDTOP anyone?"

 

"Pfft GDTOP is so last year hyung. They're so overrated. It'll be me for sure!"

 

Almost instantly Jiyong slaps Seungri's arm and TOP glared at the maknae. "YAH RAT! You're a dead meat!"

 

"But seriously Hyung, what if you're the chosen one?" Daesung asked the leader who currently doing some headlock moves to their most talkative member.

 

"Yes Ji, what if it's you?" the hawk eye also commented.

 

Jiyong thought for a while. "Sure, it'll be fun. I want to match make this rat with Chaerin, so he'll stop flirting around" he chuckled.

 

"NOOOOOO! Make it Dara noona instead hyung! I'll be glad!" retorted Seungri. Jiyong immediately shoot daggers through his eyes to Seungri that he even gulped. If look can kill, Seungri is definitely dead already and crying from the other side. He clearly thanked TOP and even mouthed "thank you" after Jiyong drifted his attention from him when the owner of the baritone voice of the group asked, "Say Ji, who do you want to be your partner if you're the chosen one?" Before he added some words, Youngbae beats him "Do you need to ask, hyung? We all knew the answer already."

 

Jiyong can't even heard Youngbae's tease at all because he trapped in his deep thought already. He was taken a back with his own action earlier. He wanted to retort back but he couldn't find any words to say. It's strange. The possessiveness feeling is never far away whenever he talked about Dara while in fact they're nothing but a label mate.

 

That girl is surely killing me since god knows when....

 


 

Meanwhile at the dance practice room...

 

"Unnie, ppali! It's about time for the meeting!" the baddest female called for her petite unnie who still busy arranging her stuff in her bag.

 

"CL-roo wait me!" she runs after her. While they walk to the meeting room Dara cant help to feel nervous. "Omg i'm nervous. Who will be the chosen ones neh? You have a guess?"

 

"You and Bom unnie of course" CL answered nonchalantly.

 

"Eh come on CL-roo, you do know that some fans loves your interaction with..." Dara left her sentence hanging when she saw BIGBANG members in front of the meeting room. 

 

"Don’t say his name unnie, it'll bring bad lucks!" CL finished for her.

 

Dara pouted, "Oh come on, he's not that bad. Why..." Dara didn’t have the chance the chance to finish her sentence again because The Bominator who suddenly showed behind them followed by Minzy cut her "Yah what about yourself ssantokki?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Oh come on, what if you're the chosen one with.... You know who?" Bom teased while winking to CL, then soon she join along to unnie. "Yes unnie, what if the worst scene in your head for this past week actually happens for real?"

 

"I..."

 

"Aww unnie is blushing! How cute!" 2NE1's dancing machine suddenly pinching her unnie's cheeks.

 

Dara pouted again. What's with this people who won't let her finish her own sentence. Dara then crossed her arms in front of her chest. "We'll lose for sure. We don't have any chemistry to works together. And beside, it'll be awkward for sure.

 

"No chemistry? Yeah right!" said the Bominator then walk away.

 

The other 2 maknaes are staring blankly at their unnie. Minzy raised her brow and said "You're sure a dense lady unnie" then she followed her Bom unnie afterward.

 

"Yah! What's with them? He's my brother, only a label mate. People always tried to paired us while in fact there's nothing between us" she's frowning while saying that.

 

CL shook her head and massage her temple. Her unnie surely makes her head ache. "If you say so, unnie" she shrugs before she continued her speech "But when you realized things later, don't fall too hard okay". The blond haired girl pated the older girl's head while give her a smile. They opened the meeting room's door and all familiar faces were already there to greet them.

 

One particular face caught Dara's attention. The owner of that face was laughing like a maniac at the blue haired guy's joke. Dara cant exactly figure why she always cant drifted her attention from the guy's laugh. It's so contagious, she feels like she want to laugh too.

 

That man is surely killing me and i don’t even know why....

 


 

"Please sit down people. This is a very important meeting so i want you guys to pay attention more into this." the boss of YG entertainment has spoken. This simple sentence alerted all the living things inside the room. Sure, their boss is the king of troll, but when he speaks business he's always on serious mode. And no one want to mess with him when his "serious/scary mode" is activated. "As you know this is not our first broadcast production, we had 2NE1TV already. But that was a documentary show, and this new show will be a reality show. Those two are completely different" Yang Hyunsuk then carried on his speech.

 

"JYP has its own Drama, that Dream High even reached 2nd session. The concept is so so to be very honest, but they managed to attracts high rating through their fans. Well, the 1st season only though." The boss then smirked. "Even Jinyoung is went that far in that drama" he chuckled when he remembered his dongsaeng's acting. "Even SM has its own drama now, clearly they want to beat that Dream High's rating. And so will we."

 

"But hyung, what about our image? I mean we're always put music as our priority. So what's with the sudden project?" Teddy asked the king of troll.

 

"Yah, we need to raise our stocks. With all of this BIGBANG and 2NE1's world tour preparations, new groups' debut, some groups' comeback, we definitely need higher rates. And i did some researched already. The most favorites korean show for oversea fans are Running Man and We Got Married. Clearly, Running Man will make you guys like a bunch of retard if we go with that kind of concept. Even you guys cant stand Hwangssabu's training" he snickered.

 

"While in the other hand, We Got Married is too overrated already, but still managed to capture the fans. Because reality show with a 'creating romance' concept is liked by many people. Dont you think a show with such a similar but more challenging concept seems more promising? Not to mention this show will be under our production who clearly never showed up that much on variety shows. It'll raise the curiosity of people out there." YG stopped his speech for a while to read the atmosphere inside the room. Clearly, all of them were paying attention to him now.

 

"Trust me kids, it'll be daebak" he smirked once more.

 

All YG staff and YG artists are currently can not help to think how clever their boss in this brainstorming thingy. Because just with those sentences they already curious and interested with the show. What kind of show actually? YG only stated that this show will be similar but more challenging than WGM show. They're wondering what's the challenge in that show. They weren't gonna jump on crocodile's mouth or eat a living spider or lie in a bathtub filled with worms right?

 

Just then, someone from outside knocked the door of the meeting room. All heads turns into its direction. Apparently it was Psy that just came with a man and a woman. "Hyung, i got them already!" Psy grinned to his boss and soon the boss do the same.

 

"Well then since everyone is already here, let's start the real meeting." YG make a way for the pair that just came and lead them to their chair, which is next to him.

 

"Let me introduce you guys to this amazing people who will help us a lot later. First, our script writer and also our creative mind, Park Mi Ran." A woman at her mid 30s bowed to people there then she gave em a sweet smile.

 

"Next, the PD for this show, Kim Joo Won." A man also in his mid 30s bowed to people there.

 

YG then talked a while with Mi Ran and Joo Won to make sure that they're ready for this concept meeting. Once he got the answer that he's been waiting for from those two, he proceed to his own chair while the two busy preparing their presentation.

 

"Let the real meeting begins."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Boring chapter indeed! >< i know right? Sobs, I'm really sorry but i need to do this so you guys somehow at least figure out the "current situation". Thank God this chapter is not that long, lol. I'm happy too :')

 

Next chap i'll update about the detailed format of the show, it'll be another boring chapter if you asked me. But trust me that explanation will be useful for future use lol. And omg 21 subbies kyaaaaaaaaa thanks so much guys. Please bear with the boringness for a while okay. I always writing an opening lol. And oh please also bear with my "not that good" english neh, my grammar :'p

 

Also SUPER BIG THANKS TO SILLYSERA for the banner! Omg u cant imagine how happy i am when she agreed to make me a banner :') <333

 

Again, subscribe and comment will be most appreciated kkk. Since this is my first fic, i really need those critics, advices, or whatsoever right? :3

Ciao~!