Disturbances

My Cute (Yet Annoying) Neighbour

***DOUBLE UPDATE***

“Morning HyukJae.”

HyukJae startled at the familiar voice before he looked up from tying his sneakers. He couldn’t even believe when he saw that DongHae was smiling warmly towards him.

“I’m waiting for you.”

“Waiting for me?”

“Yeah, I want to go with you today if you don’t mind.”

Of course! I don’t mind at all!

He almost said those words excitedly when he suddenly remembered his SungMin Hyung’s face.

You need to act cold HyukJae. Try to reject everything that he says.

But how can I reject? I can’t think of anything stupid reason when we’re going to the same destination.

HyukJae quickly looked away from the brunette before the blush was appeared on his cheeks again because of that killer smile.

And I don’t think I could reject him when he smil---

“But I mind!”

The voice made HyukJae dropped his thoughts. Both of them looked at the unhappy bunny who was approaching towards them. SungMin wrapped his arm around his brother shoulder and looked intently at the brunette.

“HyukJae’s going with me today. So, he can’t go with you, DongHae-shi.”

“But I thought you don’t have class until noon, Hyung?”

SungMin glared at the younger, giving him ‘you-stupid-monkey-brain’ look.

“Yeah, but I don’t mind escorting you, my brother. There is a danger on the way to your school. And I don’t want you to get hurt because of that.”

DongHae glanced at the older, sensing that SungMin was indeed talking about him.

“There’s a danger?!? Where? Oh are you talking about that big black dog at the very first house of our street?”

SungMin rolled his eyes at his lovely brother’s stupidness while DongHae was smiling amusedly at the blonde’s innocent question. He couldn’t help himself but falling for HyukJae more as days went by because of his innocence and eternal cuteness.

“Let’s just go, my little brother.” SungMin said lowly while gritted his teeth before he dragged the confused blonde by his wrist.

“B-But…”

“Don’t you dare look back at him. Just walk straight.”

HyukJae pouted at his brother and let the older drag him away from the brunette. Actually, he felt flattered when DongHae said that he wanted to go with him. The brunette was always showing his cold side everytime they went to school together before that incident. But now he was even asking him to go together and if HyukJae was not controlled by his protective Hyung, he would surely nod at the brunette’s request with a wide gummy smile.

HyukJae startled at the vibration of his phone in his pocket. He took it out with his free hand and felt his heart skipping a beat when he saw the message.

I guess we’ll meet at lunch time…

******

The cafeteria was crowded as usual since it was almost noon. The whole place was full with noises as the students were busy talking and laughing to one another.

HyukJae was looking for the seat while carrying his tray of food. A frown was formed cutely, contemplating where and how to fulfil his growling stomach.

“Looking for seat?”

HyukJae was surprised at the gentle voice behind him. He quickly turned around to face him, meeting with his DongHae’s handsome smile.

“Do you want to eat with me? It’s there.”

The blonde looked at the direction that DongHae pointed and he was about to say something when the bunny suddenly popped out of his mind.

Try to reject everything that he says.

“Umm…it’s okay. I’ll find by myself.”

Good job HyukJae.

“This whole place is so crowded. Where are you going to find the empty seat?”

HyukJae looked around the place and what DongHae said was indeed true. All the tables were occupied and the people looked like they would still be sitting there until the next one hour.

“Okay.”

“That’s my boy.”

HyukJae was surprised at the other’s words and his face suddenly felt hot.

Don’t blush easily in front of him.

Sorry Hyung, I blushed.

DongHae smiled at the cute side before he led the way to his table. They were having their peaceful lunch in silence and the brunette kept glancing at the younger, thinking of whether he should apologize him now. DongHae was about to start the conversation when a disturbance came.

“Finally, I got the seat. I almost have to take away my lunch!” KyuHyun quickly snatched the nearby chair before he sat in front of DongHae, secretly amusing at the latter’s change of expression.

“Why are you here?”

“To eat my lunch.” The gamer shortly replied with obvious answer.

“You said that you have discussion.”

“They cancelled it. Why are you asking me a lot of question, Lee DongHae? Let me eat.”

The brunette glared at the hungry guy in front of him while cursing him mentally. KyuHyun pretended that he didn’t see that angry glare from his friend and acted sweetly to the clueless blonde, making the brunette angrier.

“You should try this chicken! It tastes delicious!”

“It’s okay, Hyung. You eat it.”

“Just try it HyukJae. You should eat more. See? You’re so skinny.”

DongHae widen his eyes when he saw KyuHyun held the blonde’s arm gently as if trying to measure how big his little arm was. DongHae suddenly chocked at the scene, making the two boys staring at him.

“Are you okay?”

HyukJae asked with concern before he handed DongHae’s juice towards him.

“You should eat carefully, DongHae. Eating while thinking of other thing is not good. You can choke like just now.”

“You don’t have to lecture me, Cho KyuHyun. Just eat your stupid lunch.”

“Wow…cool down man! Why does your mood suddenly turn sour?”

DongHae glared at his smirking friend before he silenced himself with a big spoon of rice.

How can I get rid of a bunny and a gamer at the same time?

 

 

A/N: Yay!!! Double update!!! ^^ Hope you guys enjoy reading~ And for those who miss my announcement this morning, I'll be on hiatus from next week onwards since I'll be travelling. It'll be for one month (i guess). So I won't be able to update my fic but I'll update it when I come back. I hope you all understand me and still waiting for me~ Thanks a lot guys! Love you all <333