Chapter 34 - A Storm is Coming

Through the Looking Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34 - A Storm is Coming

"I knew you would show up eventually." Hyunseung smirked, "Prince Sunggyu I guess you survived the Illusionist mind torture.  I should have known that you were a strong one" Hyunseung looked over at me and smirked. "You have brought me a present." Hyunseung winked at me.

"Say one more thing and I will not hesitate. I may be the Prince of the White Kingdom, but I am also the time keeper. If I kill you your broken clock will be my responsibility." Sunggyu said in a cold voice.  He was sick of people hurting the ones he cared deeply about.

"Are you threatening me Sunggyu?" Hyunseung asked as he pushed Queen Soojung to the ground.  He was going to deal with her later.  Hyunseung needed to dispose of Sunggyu first, and take Alice away from the one person that is his competition.

I started to help Soojung. I untied her first before walking over to Sungjong.

"Noona..." Sungjong looked at me with his big eyes. He had a slight look of fear on his face. From what I remember from my past in wonderland was that Sungjong was fearless. I bit my lip and looked towards Soojung. I guess he finally has a fear of losing the person he loves.

"You should not have let them free, Princess." Hyunseung said.

"You should not have held them captive in the first place Hyunseung. I will never be yours in a million years." I said as I stepped in front of Sungjong and Soojung.

"I will wait that long." Hyunseung smirked.

"You will not come near her." Sunggyu said as he glared at Hyunseung. He did not want him to hurt Alice like he did in the past.

"Gyu stop hogging her and give others a chance to play with her." Hyunseung said with a smirk.  "You are so possessive at times."

"I am not the possessive one Hyunseung." Sunggyu said in a cold voice.  "Things became this way for a reason and we are trying to stop Wonderland from disappearing forever."

"Do you really think you can change Wonderland's Destiny?"  Hyunseung asked as he gripped onto Sunggyu's sword and moved it aside.

"There is always a way to alter destiny." Sunggyu said as he dodged Hyunseung's attack.  He glared at the man.

"It is your destiny to die here." Hyunseung swung his katana at Sunggyu.

---

Hyuna was frustrated when she returned back to her Red Kingdom. She has lost the two things that she needed. Hyuna needed Hoya. She loved him more than Hyunseung.  Hyuna never wanted someone so much in her life.

Hyuna should have known that Jiae was going to get away. That girl was as cunning as her brother. She should have killed her when she had the chance.

Hyuna walked down a dark hallway that was in the basement of her castle. She came up to a door and opened it.  "Jiyong oppa!"

"What is it my queen?" Jiyong said as he walked out of the shadows.

"What game are you trying to play here?" Hyuna said in an angry voice.  "I thought you told me that I would get what I want. That is why I let you hide here, oppa."

Jiyong smirked and took a step towards Hyuna. "In time I will get you what you want Hyuna.  You will rule all of Wonderland."

"And how do you expect me to believe that you will do that for me?" Hyuna said.

"Because I have already destroyed the Land of Clover's, but the Prince and the Princess still live.  They had no memory of their past until just recently." Jiyong said. "Hyunseung is just a pawn for my game. He will be out of the picture soon enough."

"Good!" Hyuna said and looked at Jiyong who turned away from her, "Are you going to tell me who the Prince and the Princess of the Clover Kingdom are?" 

"You already know them?" Jiyong smirked.

Hyuna's eyes went wide.  "Hoya oppa and Jiae are the Prince and the Princess of the Clover Kingdom?"

"Yes, they are.  It is getting harder for me to keep everything how it should have been.  Since Sunggyu's memory returned everything is starting to go downhill. We need to kidnap Alice." Jiyong said in a cold voice.

---

Dongwoo looked at Jongwan when they heard the sound of medal banging against each other.  They hurried towards the gardens and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter