แปด ραєт

α ¢σℓℓє¢тιση σƒ נυηg уυηнσ ƒι¢ℓєтѕ

 

แปด ραєт

______________

Yunho lay on the bed, camera hung above his head with his left hand. He snapped a couple pictures, striking different poses. But the more pictures he took, the less satisfied he was with them. He scrolled through them, looking them over, finding none of them really… worthy of being saved.

He thought to himself, what could possibly make these pictures worth anything? The idea struck him only moments later as he set the camera down, his fingers finding the clear buttons on the front of his white dress shirt to pull them open, leaving a sliver of flesh down the expanse of his torso visible.  He smiled to himself and picked up the camera, striking many poses and snapping equally as many pictures.

“Are you cam- again, Yunho?”

The voice pulled him out of his little camera adventure as he quickly set it on the bedside table. His eyes traveled to where the voice was coming from, landing over his girlfriend who looked as cute as ever in her tight white tank and daisy dukes. Her hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail with her glasses pressed to her face.

“I leave to get the mail and come back to this. I swear I was only gone for five minutes!” she exclaimed, watching her boyfriend hide the embarrassment on his face. It was always a sad time when she walked on him having some alone time with the camera, but he was sure that this was one of the worst. 

“I wasn’t even—”

“Right, because I believe that story every time it’s told,” she said, interrupting his little explanation. Yunho shut his mouth but couldn’t help but try and prevent her from taking the camera from the bedside table.

He blushed darkly at the look on her face as she scrolled through the pictures, laughing at some of them. “Narcissist, Yunho. That’s what you are. I swear you’d fall in love with yourself,” she laughed some more, tossing the camera back to him.

“Why must you torture me so!” he called, watching her walk out the door. He laid his head back down on the pillows, sighing as he looked over the last picture that he took. It was perfect, the most perfect one of that afternoon. He would for sure save that one.

“Why don’t you put the camera down? Who needs attention from that when you can get attention from your cute girlfriend,” Ji Yeon suggested with a smile as she walked over to him. Yunho leaned up, propping himself up on his elbows with a grin as she approached. She climbed over him, straddling his waist with a grin and Yunho’s eyes fluttered closed, waiting for a kiss from her sweet lips.

She rolled her eyes and pressed her finger against them before she pulled away completely. “At least I know you still care about me,” she said, standing from the bed. Yunho pouted, she didn’t have to look to see it.

“You are such an evil woman!”

“Didn’t you know? Narcissists can only fall in love with evil women because they’re the only ones who make them narcissists look past their own beauty,” she teased. “Life is cruel,” and with that comment, she left Yunho sprawled on the bed. His jaw hung open as he watched her before getting up off the bed to chase her down the stairs, and only did he receive a kiss after pinning her against the kitchen wall downstairs, making her admit that he wasn’t a narcissist, just extremely aware of his good looks.