หนึ่ง ηυєηg

α ¢σℓℓє¢тιση σƒ נυηg уυηнσ ƒι¢ℓєтѕ

 

หนึ่ง ηυєηg

__________________

Yunho sat on their bed as he waited for her to return. It was the night he had gotten back from a month long tour. Usually she was there, waiting for him, but now he was the one waiting. He laughed at the irony, but let his eyes fall closed at the thought of her. “You’re supposed to be here waiting for me, woman,” he commented, “not the other way around.”

Despite this, he chuckled. He tilted his head up towards the ceiling, staring through his closed eyelids until he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder. “If I didn’t recognize your touch, I might be afraid,” he whispered, his eyes opening, expecting to meet hers, but they never did.

Her lips softly kissed the other side of his exposed neck, her previously mentioned hand sliding down his muscled arm. “Sorry I wasn’t here for you. I had to take care of some things at work,” she replied softly. “If you want, we can do it the way it’s supposed to happen?” she suggested.

He smiled back at her. “I’d like that,” he said, standing from the bed and out of her grip, not giving her a second glance as he made his way out the front door. She smirked and bit her bottom lip, waiting in the room until the front door opened again, the same way it would as if he was just getting home.

Yunho hit the back of his fist against the door to replace the sound his bag would have made hitting the floor. “Baby, I’m home,” he called, watching her peek out from the doorframe of their bedroom. He smiled toothily at her, stepping further into the main room.

“Yunho!” she called back dramatically. Yunho listened to the sound of her feet patter across the ground before throwing herself into his body, her arms tight around his neck as his wrapped around her waist. He could feel her hand knot into his hair, tugging lovingly on it as his face sunk into her neck.   

“This reminds me of that scene in Princess Hours, you know when Eun Hye and Ji Hoon make out,” Yunho commented, pulling back to brush his lips against Ji Yeon’s.

“You only know that scene because you played the part,” she retorted, her hands cupping the back of his strong neck. His eyes fell onto hers, looking into them with a soft gaze as his hands pulled tighter on her lower back, pulling her body closer to his. Her hands disheveled his hair as his teeth clamped softly on her lower lip.

“You’ve watched that drama a thousand times. You can’t tell me you don’t know the part,” he muttered against her lips, wanting the talking to cease so he could kiss her properly, the way a welcome home kiss should be performed.

But instead of wasting his time trying to wait for her to stop talking, he fed her his tongue. She sighed into the kiss, her grip on his hair tightening slightly as she accepted his warm muscle, letting it roam about as his hands clutched her tighter.  But as soon as it started, it ended, only to have Yunho literally sweep her off her feet. Ji Yeon’s arms continued to be tight around his neck as she looked at him in surprise. Yunho held her in his arms bridal style after literally pulling her legs out from under her. His muscled arms held her close to his body as he started on his way towards their bedroom, that mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Yunho,” she whispered, watching his eyes shift to hers, “you haven’t picked me up like this…”

“In a long time,” he finished for her. “It’s romantic, no? It’s only fair my princess be treated like one,” he commented, brushing his lips with hers before dropping her into bed, finding himself on top of her soon after.

“As long as the prince gets what he wants,” she replied, her hands tugging on his white tank as she squirmed under him as he trapped her against the bed, his hands on either side of her body.

“Trust me, baby. The prince always gets what he wants,” he whispered, leaning down to capture her lips. She already knew it was going to be one long night.