สอง ѕσηg

α ¢σℓℓє¢тιση σƒ נυηg уυηнσ ƒι¢ℓєтѕ

 

สอง ѕσηg

_____________________

Pulling one of Yunho’s large shirts over her body, Ji Yeon listened to the pained groans that he was emitting from the bathroom, the steam from the hot water in the tub creeping through the crack. “Yunho?” she called gently, knocking on the door, “Is there anything I can get you, sweetheart?”

“An infinite amount of pain medication,” he replied, whimpering with every slight movement of his body. She sighed and leaned against the door frame before pushing through the door, entering the bathroom silently. “I’m indecent,” he added, not even bothering to turn his head, knowing the extent of his movement was extremely limited.  

“Yes, I can see that,” she laughed, pulling open the mirror to look over the various medications held in the cabinet.  “You know you’re not supposed to take these,” she commented, pulling out the over the counter medication that he had bought on his way home a couple of weeks back.

Yunho groaned again. “God, not you too,” he replied, letting his head hang now. “Please, something, anything,” he begged, gripping the sides of the tub.

She hushed him gently, filled the glass by the sink with water and then meandered over to him. His lips parted slightly for her, even with his eyes closed and he could taste the chalky pills be popped onto his tongue, followed by the smooth glass of the cup. He tilted his head back, taking the majority of the water to help swallow the pills. 

The glass clinked onto the counter next to the tub before Yunho could feel his head resting against her stomach, her slender fingers threading through his hair to pull it away from his forehead. “You’re getting old, babe,” she commented softly.

“I’ve been doing this for ten years,” he defended, “dancing takes a toll, especially on my twenty six year old body,” he added with a soft chuckle, but ended up groaning at the excessive movement. She smiled down at him, though he couldn’t see it since his eyes were closed.  Her fingers tenderly massaged his scalp and parts of his neck that she could reach.

“Hard to believe you’ve been doing it for almost half your life,” she said, digging her thumbs deep into his neck causing him to squirm and whimper. He clenched his eyes tight and dealt with the pain, knowing it would get better.  “How’s the hot water on your muscles?”   

“Attempting to be relaxing,” he replied quietly.

Ji Yeon draped her arms around her lover’s neck, pressing a kiss gingerly against his right temple.  “Can you just get in the tub with me?” he asked with a small grin on his lips.

“Yunho!” she called, gently slapping her hand against his chest. It was a playful gesture, and it got him to laugh until he was wincing in sore pain again. “Is there anything else I can get you?” she asked, playfully biting his ear.

“A little sugar. I haven’t had any all day,” he winked.

Ji Yeon smiled and tilted his head back again, resting it against her stomach before leaning over, fitting her bottom lip between his as she took his bottom lip between hers. Her slender hands cupped his cheeks, brushing the warm skin with her thumbs as she sweetly kissed him.  “Get me out of this tub,” he pleaded, his narrow brown eyes watching hers until she held her arm out for him, helping pull his sore body up.

She left back into the bedroom, finding him a shirt and a fresh pair of underwear. She flung the underwear into the bathroom by the waistband and laughed when he laughed. She waited a few moments before entering the bathroom with his shirt. But the shirt ended up draped over his shoulder as she stood on her toes, her hands weaved into his hair as their lips met once more.

“What was this about me being old?” he asked, pressing a lingering kiss against her cheek.

“Get dressed to fall into bed with me, old man,” she retorted, giggling as she took his hand. She tumbled onto the bed, Yunho not far behind. He trapped her under his body, his warm skin pressing on hers, their thighs brushing together.

You want me, you’ve fallen for me, you’re crazy over me, you can’t escape; I got you under my skin.” She sighed at the words he was singing quietly into her ear, her hands gripped his forearms as they held him over her. His lips pressed against her neck, feeling her legs rise to wrap around his waist.

His hips pushed down, pushing her into the mattress. “Yunho!” she called in a whisper when he nipped at her tender skin, chuckling into the warmth of it.  

“I may be an old man, but I still got it,” he joked, nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck, feeling her cool hands run over his back. “Admit it, you’ll never let it go,” he added, his hands trailing down her sides.

“I want it forever. I want you forever,” she whispered, pulling him down by his neck to bite his lower lip.