ห้า нα

α ¢σℓℓє¢тιση σƒ נυηg уυηнσ ƒι¢ℓєтѕ

 

ห้า нα

___________

She knew the back of his body anywhere. No matter the fact that he was clad in jeans and a sweatshirt, his thick black hair covered partially by a baseball cap, she knew one hundred percent and without a doubt it was Jung Yunho. 

In fact, she was so sure it was him that she turned around and walked the other way, making a little too much noise and caused a disturbance in Yunho’s silence. With luck not on her side, Yunho turned around and spotted her head of familiar long deep brown hair.

“Ji Yeon, just the babe I wanted to see!” Yunho called, turning completely on his heel after checking to see who it was from over his shoulder. He approached her quickly, only to have her pick up her pace and step away from him. Clutching her bag tighter to her body, the female stepped quickly, her steps becoming closer and more frequent, hastier even.  “Whoa, whoa, whoa, baby, where are you going in such a hurry?”

“Away from you!” she yelled back at him, only to have him grab her arm and spin her around. Her eyes were fierce on his, wanting nothing more but to spit in his face and continue on her merry way.

“Baby,” he cooed.

“I am not your baby!” she growled at him through gritted teeth, flicking his hand away when he tried to take hers in his.

Yunho sighed dramatically. “Ka Ji Yeon. I know we ended on a bad note—”

“You think we ended on a bad note? And why do you think this is, Yunho? Why?” she asked, wondering to herself why she was even giving him a chance to explain himself.

“Because you fell victim and listened to every goddamn word that anyone said about me, and then didn’t even bother confronting me about it to see if it was actually the truth or not. Don’t try to blame this on me when you were the one who took the word of people you don’t even know over that of your own boyfriend,” Yunho replied. Up until now he had tried to contain his feelings, he tried being calm and soft and sweet with her, but her attitude towards him .

He didn’t deserve to be treated by her the way that he was being treated. In fact, he didn’t deserve the relationship to end at all. After hours of trying to understand what was going through her head, he finally gave up and let her break it off. 

“Between all the rumors you heard, did you hear a name? Did you hear any specific details about anything? No? I didn’t think so. You want to know why? Because I never cheated on you, and you wouldn’t even give me the chance to explain that to you, all because you were too caught up in your own unreasonable rage to even listen to a word I had to say. And I’m sick and tired of being treated like dog by you because you can’t just open your eyes and realize that you wronged me.”

There was silence between the two of them after that, and Yunho could easily tell that a million things were going through her mind, but what next happened was something he least expected.

Ji Yeon stepped towards him, her hand removing the ball cap from his head, pulling it off by the bill. By then, Yunho knew what was coming, but he didn’t have the conscience to respond. Ji Yeon, with his black hat in her hand limp at her side, stood on her toes and brushed her lips up onto his.

“Forgiveness isn’t expected, just know that I’m too sorry to even express through words,” she whispered, turning on her heel, having absolutely no intention of ever seeing him again. With his cap still in her hand, only a couple of steps were allowed past him before he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to plant a deep kiss firmly on her lips, his hands cupping her face so tenderly.

Yunho could feel her lips quiver against his and attempted to kiss it away, feeling her shaky hands on his sides. He took the cap from her hands and replaced it on his head backwards to keep it out of the way before he laced those hands, holding it softly.

“I’ll forgive you only if you say yes to me again, and on the condition that there are never any assumptions between us, no matter what you hear or who you hear it from,” he said, finally pulling away to look into her eyes.  “Ka Ji Yeon, please be my girlfriend? And should you accept, hug me,” he whispered to her, kissing her forehead.

Ji Yeon leaned into his body, pressing her cheek against his chest as her arms draped around his middle. She apologized again, only to be softly hushed as he cradled her tenderly.

“Ahhh, home at last.”