หก нσк

α ¢σℓℓє¢тιση σƒ נυηg уυηнσ ƒι¢ℓєтѕ

 

หก нσк

________

“Yunho?”­­­

The boy lying on the ground, in the grass of the field in his school uniform didn’t reply. The woman knelt down beside him, running her fingers through his soft hair, only to have him shift away from her. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

Again he didn’t reply; he merely buried his face into his arm, the arm that was tucked under his head. “You know, if you’re going to sit here and hide from me, I can’t help you,” she added, sighing slightly heavily at the male’s stubbornness.

“You were right, about that girl I mean. She was nothing but a trashy little—” he broke off his own sentence with a sigh, trying not to get overly worked up by the whole thing. She knew how much it hurt him to even say something like that. She knew he had given almost his all to this girl, this girl that she had been right about all along.

The entire time Yunho had known his now ex-girlfriend, Ji Yeon had known the extent of the potential for their relationship. She had warned Yunho of all the things that could possibly, and would probably go wrong in the relationship. Eventually, she knew, it would all come crashing down around him.

And so right she was. Despite how long the relationship actually lasted, Ji Yeon knew Yunho was bound to crash and burn; he would find out something about her that he prayed wasn’t true, something the Ji Yeon had warned him about, something he didn’t want to believe no matter what.

“It just hurts so much,” he whispered back, listening to the female’s skirt drag across the grass as she moved closer to him once again. Her soft hands cradled his head, bringing it up off his own arm to rest it softly in her lap.

“What happened?” she asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” he replied dryly, his hand gripping what he could find of her clothing, staring straight ahead of himself. “Just know that you were right, and I was so stupid not to trust you,” he added, letting his eyes fall closed. Yunho was aware that she could feel the pang he was feeling in his heart.

“What can I do?” she pushed, looking down at him, her fingers threading through his reddish hair.

“Give it time and be the woman you always were for me, the one who was always right for me,” he whispered. In that moment, Ka Ji Yeon could feel her heart jump. She wasn’t sure if she should be excited or pretend like it didn’t affect her. It didn’t matter, in the moment that Yunho’s hand met hers, he knew everything, and she didn’t regret any of it.